DC/Marvel Hero Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellstormer

Side-Kick
Reaction score
-----------------------------------------------RULES-----------------------------------------
Please read before voting.
1) I, Genesis 1.0, KyTrigger or someone I appoint will post a match.
2) Make a post clearly stating who you think will win and I will tally these posts and give a score. The higher score in the end is the winner. If your post is not clear your vote will be rejected.
3) The heroes are always fighting at their most recent power levels before they were dead/powerless unless otherwise noted.
4) Teams are always the most recent incarnation before they were disbanded.
5) If I am absent for more then 3 days the thread can be controled by anyone willing to takeover until my return..
6) Any power connection such as the Speedforce, Motherbox, Power Cosmic ect. is still in effect regardless of the location unless otherwise stated.
7)There are no ringouts, competitors must be defeated by one another unless otherwise mentioned.
8) Never vote against Azrael or Moon Knight! :mad:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Based on Sparta's and Darth Wolverine's current thread I decided to do one using characters from both worlds and here is my first match.
aquaman&thor.jpg

Thor vs. Aquaman: This battle is on water with no nearby land and Aquaman does have his enchanted hand.

I don't know what the enchanted hand can do or if Thor can breath (or needs to breath) underwater, so I'm going to have to chose Thor. Ummm, is this a poll? Or did you want some kind of description of the fight?

Spidey Rules 2 said:
I don't know what the enchanted hand can do or if Thor can breath (or needs to breath) underwater, so I'm going to have to chose Thor. Ummm, is this a poll? Or did you want some kind of description of the fight?
Just a poll

A) Just highjack the thread in Misc. That's where it should be anyway
B) Thor. Easily.

Harlekin said:
A) Just highjack the thread in Misc. That's where it should be anyway
B) Thor. Easily.
I had it in MIsc for two days and no one responded:( Ad I say Thor cuz he would just shock the water and fry AM

Wow...I feel so unoriginal nowadays lol

Aquaman lifted a city block dudes. Namor is only class 10 strength, Aquaman is class 100.

Thor

Sparta* said:
Wow...I feel so unoriginal nowadays lol
Sorry I just had so many questions on who would win in a DC/Marvel Fight.

Thor.

Plus to someone who asked a question prior. Thor doesn't exactly require to breath since he can fly in space unaided, via Mjollnir, so the whole suffocating thing dies. And the fact that he could just use electrolysis on the water around him doesn't help Aquaman all that much anyway.

Thor is a norse god,and a most exceptional warrior.Dispite the fact that Aquaman has nearly everything in his favor,i dont see him actually defeating Thor.Perhaps having him worn down,but not defeated.

Thor wins.

[Nice image.]

ShadowBoxing said:
Aquaman lifted a city block dudes. Namor is only class 10 strength, Aquaman is class 100.

Thor

Namor is class 100 now.

Sombody said it in the "can anybody beat namor under water" thread.

Thor could just knock his ass in the water and shock the fish.

Since Thor is missing he wouldn't be able to show up for the fight, so Aquaman wins by default.

ShadowBoxing said:

Thor

Namor is class 100 now.

Since Thor is missing he wouldn't be able to show up for the fight, so Aquaman wins by default.

The Joker™ said:
Namor is class 100 now.

Shoot, if you're using THAT Thor. When he wakes up, which would most likely be when the challenge is issued. (Wouldn't make much sense to challenge a guy who's asleep, or in a coma, or whatever.) THAT Thor would just annihalate poor Aquaman.

8-4 for Thor next battle is

Darkhawk.jpg

VS.

grace.gif

NIghtwing vs. Darkhawk:This battle has no prep time and they're fighting in an abandoned alleyway.

In a tournament you need brackets and stuff...Not just random battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"