DC/Marvel Hero Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you have, for shame!:o

Anubis: Supes and Doomsday shouldn't have even made it that far, neither should Darkseid in special armor.:o

5-4 Galactus

The same could be said for the various individuals who've managed to put a hurt, and flat out scare the s**t outta Galactus.

The same could be said for the various individuals who've managed to put a hurt, and flat out scare the s**t outta Galactus.

On a guy that by Marvel law has to remain near starvation and at his weakest 99.9% of the time in order for there to be a Marvel Universe to exist.:o

Imperiex has no such excuse.

99% of these 'hurtings' or 'scaring' is plot device, nonsensical BS and it's the only way there's a story left to write. Even so, he's the author of some of he most amazing feats in the MU, his only real loss of substance against 2 characters he'd already defeated before when he was near 100%. It's took a 2 on 1 handicap match to put the man down.:hehe:

Let's see Imperiex's odds of survival against Tenebrous and Aegis.:o

Meh, if it didn't break my own repeat rule, I would.

Aswhipping on tap.

In an EPIC battle, the winner is decided by the *****e to end all *****es, thus ruining a classic match.

No Frills: Imperiex beats Galactus 6-5.

In an EPIC battle, the winner is decided by the *****e to end all *****es, thus ruining a classic match.

No Frills: Imperiex beats Galactus 6-5.

I told Galactus that he shouldn't try to eat another Poppupian type world but nooooo he had to try again to prove he could handle it and last time was a fluke. And he had to do it right before this match.

2hgy9og.jpg

Gamora "The Most Dangerous Woman in the Universe"

VS

20qfcjm.jpg

Deathstroke "The Terminator"

I told Galactus that he shouldn't try to eat another Poppupian type world but nooooo he had to try again to prove he could handle it and last time was a fluke. And he had to do it right before this match.

Ever since he saw those 'Have It Your Way' signs, it was over.:o

Gamora, every power and talent that Deathstroke has only more of it. Plus she can and would flash him for an additional unfair advantage.

You kidding me with this? Gamora. Gamora so easily. Let's see Deathstroke the Boreminator survive the nuclear heat of a exploding cosmic whatsis.

Whoa whoa whoa... Gamora?

Really?

What does Gamora have that Deathstroke doesn't have?

Their healing factors area nearly on par. She might be stronger and faster but Deathstroke is world's smarter and has a much wider array of weapons and technology. In The Uncanny X-Men and The New Teen Titans he defeats Colossus hands down despite Colossus big muscles and thick skin.

Deathstroke wins.

EDIT: I know Gamora can probably take Colossus too... that wasn't my point though. Deathstroke can still beat someone even if they are stronger and faster because he is WAY smarter.

Isn't Gamora like, one of THE best martial artists in the MU? Deathstroke is obviously handy himself but I'm going for Gamora. He's good, but not to her level.

Yep, Gamora's stronger, faster, and more skilled. Unless we're suddenly allowing people to rig the battlefield before the fight with traps, I don't see how Deathstroke would beat her. He'd give her a merry chase, but ultimately she'd win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"