Official Contest of Marvels II Discussion Thread

The DTL probably won't end until at least February. Then I was thinking of starting up the next season sometime in the summer.

BTW, if anyone wants get back into reading and voting on debates, feel free to do so in the DTL. You can even join in on discussions and character rankings.

Oh, yeah. That's right.

And there's no need to stick your tongue out at me. :cmad: :p

You know you love it.....:o

:woot:

Yeah don't look at me.....the fact I am even toying with the idea is dangerous for me......you might have to ban me from playing....;)

My work, business, and family take up about 99% of the time.....I am in Survivor here and that is already taking up too much time.....

Good to hear your book is coming along......you will have to let us know when it is published....:up:

Where is Phaed anyway....haven't seen him in ages....

Oh, hey guys!!!

It's been freakin' forever since I checked out this thread. Good to see some talk is still going on.

What's been happening? Not a lot. I've been hanging with some friends, spending most of my time with the family, and actually doing myspace after a good friend told me I needed to get something up on my page. Feel free to take a look if you want. Pictures of me and the kids are up there.

www.myspace.com/phaedrus45

Yeah, wasn't too hard to figure out a name for it.

I hope you all have a great holiday season. I'm still rooting on my Hawks, going to the home games. It was so nice to see them luckily beat the Rams Sunday, and even better seeing the Cardinals blow one against the 49ers in Overtime. Good old Warner! It's going to be tough against the Eagles on Sunday. I"m hoping Donavan starts...he's going to be looking over his shoulder the entire game. (I don't think he will, though. Andy Reed said he'll start if he's 100% healthy, and I doubt he's that ready.)

Right now, an extended break from this contest is pretty nice. I hit burnout ... and, while I debated getting into the DTL, I knew my heart wasn't in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"