Justice League Status Updates Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you forgetting the Avengers?

The movie ? I thought it was really the bottom of the barrel regarding superhero comics adaptions (in line with tim story's rape of fantastic four and silver surfer or last year green lantern). A tedious movie , with absolutely nothing to sustain it.A bombarding of nonsense action , no suspense whatsoever , that goes waaaay too long. Maybe if Hulk appeared a little more , it wouldn't be so bad. If it wasnt for my kid , i would have probably left the theater.

And this comes from a guy who really liked iron man 1 , thor and even incredbile hulk (speaking only about these new marvel iteration...my favorite marvel adaption is still Ang Lee's Hulk or Raimi Spidey 2)

Im not badmouthing a jla movie. I just think the existence of it is not good for the solo movies. I've never been fond of these ideas of grabbing all these different character that grew individually , and just sticking them together. Its like a bad fighting video game , where they stick all these guys from different mediums.

But i completely understand why a WB exec wants this done. With the Avengers success , and joining Bat and Supe's together...

While I don't share your opinion, I understand why you feel like that. I hope they'll prove you wrong though ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"