DC Universe Online - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
so November 1st, huh?? :awesome:

but that begs the question.........what's going to happen to all the DCU Online discs that are on the retailer shelves?

in just a few days, those $40-$50 game discs will become worthless......

Never saw it at any store where I live.........and was almost tempted to pick up a collector's edition (@ an online retailer)......but didn't after the f2p announcement...saved myself some good $$$$

Never saw it at any store where I live.........and was almost tempted to pick up a collector's edition (@ an online retailer)......but didn't after the f2p announcement...saved myself some good $$$$

...cool...1st time my post was a thread closer/opener... :woot:

so if the next new thing will be the flash, then does it mean we will get speedster powers like the gl ones. with the combos i mean. would be cool to be able to combo speedster powers.

so if the next new thing will be the flash, then does it mean we will get speedster powers like the gl ones. with the combos i mean. would be cool to be able to combo speedster powers.

...how does this game compare to other MMORPGs...I don't have much experience playing them (mostly SWG...I know poor me)...are there better ones...do this fair bette...worse?...

Its up and I installed the 122mb file....LOL. First patch is now downloading

the site still says its updating to f2p...

I totally forgot this went up F2P today.

Great, so I've downloaded this now. I have purchased 1500 station points and for some reason I still can't buy the Green Lantern DLC.

so, for the PS3, you download this from the PS Store?

Yes.

I tried making a guy, but it kept kicking me back to the main menu.

For some reason I can't seem to get past downloading the update. My connection keeps slowing down and eventually cuts off. I can't imagine what will happen when I try to install the actual game.

Damn even having everything installed & downloaded from the Retail Disc you still have to do the 14 gig download & install

Yeah, i'm stuck in that part, if only my PC wasn't being fixed

Damn even having everything installed & downloaded from the Retail Disc you still have to do the 14 gig download & install
GANGKLJASOGIAOWTJAOIWETUJAPTJESAIJTOJIOJEMSOIT!

Damn it. So I just a disc sitting around for no damn reason?

GANGKLJASOGIAOWTJAOIWETUJAPTJESAIJTOJIOJEMSOIT!

Damn it. So I just a disc sitting around for no damn reason?

Pretty much. ****ing lazy ass Sony. Couldn't something have been done for people with this stuff already installed & downloaded to avoid having to install & download another almost 20 gig ?

Damn, it'll take me until christmas to install all that ish.

Pretty much. ****ing lazy ass Sony. Couldn't something have been done for people with this stuff already installed & downloaded to avoid having to install & download another almost 20 gig ?
Can I delete the disc based **** and just download the free ****?

Everything installed. Feels like a new game after not playing for.. Oh.. about a year. Thinking about creating a villain for a change... Oh, I'm also going PVE for anyone who wants to meet up or whateves.

Um, I have a disc and it works fine. :dry: There was no update. Unless it's your first time installing the disc. You just have to install the updates you have missed since you last played.

Also, on the PS3 PVE Server I'm a part of a league and I have invite powers if anyone wants to join up. It's on the villain side. My character's name is Luma Moon. [BLACKOUT]Yes it's a girl. Got a problem with that!? :cmad:[/BLACKOUT] :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back