DC Universe Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is there supposed to be some kind of webcast today?

thanks!

I hope they announce when this will go free to play. I'm eager to try this game out.

but, I am kind of worried how much space it will take up on my PS3's HD to download.....

Too late for it to go free to play for me...with Skyrim coming out, that's obviously taking priority.

With Batman on my plate, Uncharted 3 coming in a few days...my hands are pretty full.

They really messed up on when to release it. To many big games coming out. In my opinion, I think they should have released it alongside Batman: AC.

November 1st as been announced as the release date. Funny how NOT October that is. :p

I totally called it too. :o

Well November 1st isn't that far. Just a few more days.

I re-subbed for a month last week because I got tired of waiting. :csad: Oh well...

So I know there are a lot of pre-set weapons you can choose from when making your character. But are there any DLC ones? What about DLC parts?

Let's see all the awesome gaming stuff that's happening within a week of my birthday:

Arkham City, L.A Noire PC (Complete with all previously released DLC packaged together), and DCUO is F2P?

There is a God. :D

Funny how NOT October that is.

We all called it...

...I want to try this......but then The Old Republic's out in (late?) December......won't be able to invest in this knowing (hopefully?) something betters coming...

So the disc will be completely useless. :cmad: I just spent 15 hours last week re-installing everything to only have to do it again? I don't think I have the energy for that. Not to mention I really just want to finish unlocking the Trophies that came with the game, but I won't even be able to do that. I want the $60 bucks back that I used to buy this game in the first place.

so November 1st, huh?? :awesome:

but that begs the question.........what's going to happen to all the DCU Online discs that are on the retailer shelves?

in just a few days, those $40-$50 game discs will become worthless......

so November 1st, huh?? :awesome:

but that begs the question.........what's going to happen to all the DCU Online discs that are on the retailer shelves?

in just a few days, those $40-$50 game discs will become worthless......

The game has been (mostly) removed from store shelves since they announced it was going f2p.

yeah.......I saw a few copies still on my local Best Buy's shelves the other week.

thanks.

So the new "official" file size given in the webcast was 20 gigs. :wow:

yeah.......I saw a few copies still on my local Best Buy's shelves the other week.

I saw some of the PC versions at a Best Buy near me too, it's not the first time I've seen them still trying to sell something that was going (or already was) free to play.

So the new "official" file size given in the webcast was 20 gigs. :wow:

I saw some of the PC versions at a Best Buy near me too, it's not the first time I've seen them still trying to sell something that was going (or already was) free to play.

how long do you think 20 GBs will take to download?? a full day?? lol

Downloading stuff in this game is easy. Its the installing aftewards you have to worry about & I wonder how long it would take to install this full game

So if I already had the game installed I have to do it again? Or only if I want to have the game without the disc?

I've heard both, you won't be able to use the disc, and you just need to install the new update with the disc. I guess we will find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"