Legends of Tomorrow DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 1 Episode 12: "Last Refuge"

Oh boy, worst episode yet. The blatant disrespect for time and excessive use of "temporal" and "chronal" were at their peak in this episode. I wonder what terribly ineffective measures the Time Masters will take next?

I keep thinking stuff like that should encourage the show runners to reveal the Time Masters are compromised in some way. So far, the only thing we've seen any Time Master not named Rip do is ineffectually try to stop his crew. We haven't heard anything about why they seem completely unperturbed by the antics going on in the Flash series. Seriously, the time travel hijinks Reverse Flash and Zoom get up to alongside Barry seem like the kind of thing that they would be interested in.

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out Savage or a Thawne are on the council.

This. Firestorm and ATOM could each probably solo this entire season if it weren't for Plot Induced Stupidity and the jobbing they sometimes do.

But it's a staple of comics so what can you do? Realistically speaking who in comics can stop the Flash for example? Cosmic beings and magic people that can tap into cosmic powers like Dr. Fate. But the Rogues challenge him all the time.
cosmic powers and magic are two seprate thing from each other.

but there are people that can stop the flash but they always tend to waste(kill them off in the tv series) them after their introduction like with turtle.

atom I guess a hacker could stop him we already say what crono's did to fire storm when mick to rip that his fellow time master (they called him Druce) would betray earlier this season he threw a special grenade and seperated firestorm and lit the forest they were fighting in on fire.

I do agree with the rest of what you said about plot induced stupidity like rip telling the other to leave the room often and kendra not remember the only time she beat savage was when her and carter were with others in a group. yet they keep have her with carter or just her self face him alone in room.

And they screw them selves from that point.

so yeah.

The takedown of Pilgrim reminded me of the second JSA episode from Smallville and Icicle, Jr., but better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"