DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 Episode 12: "Camelot/3000"

Discussion in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' started by herolee10, Feb 10, 2017.

?

Rate the Episode

1. 10

2. 9

3. 8

4. 7

5. 6

6. 5

7. 4

8. 3

9. 2

10. 1

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. BlueLanternKal Super-Lex

2. zenith16 Registered

lol and so it begins well it began a long time ago this season. during the witch trials . truth be told seeing thating there are somany captain's and comanders (even though the legends are not areal ships crew) from the star trek series that got away with it I'm look at both you Kirk and Ryker and what bond did. and jack from dr. who , who did any thing and every thing but we mostly saw him do guys .

This is sara version to play that with married women . so this isn't surprising.

be side the writers these days from comic's are no Stan lee and Roy thomas most of the current writers are plain terrible at relationships and the really bad one are on these dctv shows. and they always had them rather do one night stand and alwys make the character break up repeatedly when it's time for a writer change. it is what it is.

#27 zenith16, Feb 22, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  3. regnak Registered

Totally irrelevant, Arthur did not pull it from the stone by lifting weights.

4. BlueLanternKal Super-Lex

^Agreed. Not gonna get pissy about it. But it is annoying. I'd probably be mad if I were English though.

5. Braggis Registered

I can't believe they put Rip in a holding cell on The Waverider and didn't think that he can still command Gideon. I mean, I was wondering that while the scene was happening right before he talked to it and took control.

It's hard to root for the heroes when they are all idiots.

That and it is ridiculous how Ray beat a former League of Assassins member like Damien Darhk in a sword fight. Oliver could barely go toe to toe with him and he is also trained by the LoA and an expert fighter.

6. herolee10 No More Miracles

Personally, I hope Sara doesn't remain as leader for next Season.

It has nothing to do with her being a woman or her orientation but I feel like the group deserves to have someone who is both wise and a little bit more noble. Which is why I preferred Rip in the role.

And on that note, when you think about it, Sara has always managed to get in the middle between two people.lol (Oliver and Laurel, Nyssa and her Father, The King and Queen of France, and Arthur and his wife)

7. Lencho01 Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

Yeah, I hear ya.

Plus, they really are sticking with her not being bisexual anymore.

8. BlueLanternKal Super-Lex

Sarah Lance's Panty List

Marie Antionette
    Guinevere
    Coretta Scott-King
    Betty Shabazz
    Cleopatra
    Helen of Troy
    Elinore Roosevelt
    Joan of Arc
    Susan B Anthony
    Amelia Earhart
    Mary Magdeline
    Bethsheba
    Eve

It's like we get it... You're an alpha *****.

9. herolee10 No More Miracles

Indeed, which I'm not the biggest fan of. Truth be told, out of all of her pairings, I liked her best when she was paired with Cold because it didn't mess up anyone else's relationship.

I just wish that they wouldn't just limit her to one gender. They already have a lesbian pairing on Supergirl and a gay couple on Arrow.

10. coluanprime Registered

It was nice to see Stargirl again.

The series still has lots of problems but it's made major strides, particularly Sara as captain, pairing Mick and Stein/Ray and Nate, and making Rip a villain. He was wooden and energy sucking as a captain but is really effective as the Legion's weapon.

11. Morg Super Moderator

I just realized something, this episode should had brought up/out Etrigan

DC dropped the ball

12. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

No Etrigan, no Shining Knight. THey need to get it together.

13. Dugath Registered

Nice to see Star Girl again..

14. metaphysician Not a Side-Kick

Pretty much this. However, don't forget opening the episode with a JSAer being brutally and pointlessly murdered. Apparently Doc Midnite sucks so bad that he can't manage to even fight back ineffectively against Rip Hunter.

This episode has made me realize something which has been bothering me subliminally for a while: LoT spends a lot of time making the universe small. By which I mean. . . with very few exceptions, all the times and places they visit are ordinary, filled with ordinary people who are utterly out of their depth. The Legends almost never run across great heroes and threatening villains in their hijinks, just a bunch of local rubes they can roll over. The exceptions almost entirely consist of those benefiting from out-of-time gadgets. Apparently, the 20th and 21st century are the only places you actually find heroes. Everywhen else, its just jokes.

15. Broseph44 Witness Me

It's annoying seeing Sarah constantly wooing or getting involved with these women throughout time. Like this episode a married woman, gotta share a kiss goodbye.

16. signalman Registered

Another JSAer bites the dust. :( R.I.P. in Dr. Mid-Nite! :(

Stargirl thing was dumb. Should have just killed off too.
    Although that would have made Geoff Johns mad. Don't want to anger your Boss.

17. zenith16 Registered

sadly seeing there wasn't a Lance alot at all . I think I know what they were pushing there (Sara's lance alot) and the fact that Gweniver said her marriage to Arthur was that of politics .

18. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

When did Sara seduce Marie Antoinette?

19. Nathan Registered

This was easily my least favorite Episode.

20. Mike Murdock Registered

I figured it was just the three pieces - two possessed by the Legion and one by the Legends at this point. Obviously, I could easily be wrong. I hope they don't pull off the same story again and have Rip take it from them and escape.

Anyway, this episode was similar to the Doctor Who episode with Robin Hood where the screaming anachronism just bothered me. I thought they handled it cleverly there where Robin said at the end to the Doctor "I'm as real as you are." With this, they just said the timeline was altered. That creates more problems than it solves, imo. But the episode was fine. It was about as "Legends of Tomorrow" a Legends of Tomorrow episode you could ask for.

Well, that's the story passed through the legends, no? We have no idea how it would happen in this manufactured timeline. And here, Merlin isn't actually a wizard and the only technology she has is the Cosmic Staff. She doesn't have the magical ability to encase something in stone where only worthy people can remove it.

Well, that seems a no-brainer. Go back to Egypt (obviously, it would be more expensive, but they went there briefly last year). Since the show doesn't care about historical accuracy, I strongly suspect they'll go for an Old Kingdom vibe in the time of the Ptolemies anyway.

Although are we really equating a single kiss with getting in someone's panties?

They can always go back. Just like they brought back Jonah Hex for a second season. Having him appear in this episode would have been overcooking it.

21. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

After Sara Lance has cut a swathe through history, this show ought to be renamed "Lesbians of Tomorrow". :o

22. Broseph44 Witness Me

It's true haha.

23. scottod Registered

I agree. Its almost like the show creators I being very Netflixish and must introduce an LGBT progressive scene throughout the series. It is one thing if it blended in but it is so overt and nonsensical that it is every female figure. And I myself happen to be LGBT progressive.

24. ZIPBAGS Registered

Sara LANCEalot who secretly has an affair with Gwenevier.

Stupidly not letting Gideon know Rip is not himself.

Making crazy changes to the timeline (in all episodes)

Ugh.

25. Greenlite Registered

Kinda tired of watching writers making every independent strong women lesbian, and now married woman? they should do a cross-over with Elsa :o