Sequels Deadpool Spin-off Confirmed - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might have being brought up but it could be anywhere in the thread, so sorry on that part.

But does anyone know anything about this Tim Miller who's suppose to be directing. Is it his first gig or something, I can't seem to find anything on him.

This Is first feature film directing gig.He IS former special effects guy.He worked on X-Men,X2,and Daredevil.More recently he worked on DC Universe Online.

But does anyone know anything about this Tim Miller who's suppose to be directing. Is it his first gig or something, I can't seem to find anything on him.
Search for Rockfish on youtube. It's a animated short he directed.

It might have being brought up but it could be anywhere in the thread, so sorry on that part.

Hes done alot of work for video games as well as FX work for films. He owns Blur studio and Directed the DC Universe Online Trailer which is pretty awesome. Heres a interview with him and Jim Lee about the DC stuff Online game. Seems to be a comic fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9whPa1Dyedc

His company also did cut scenes for the Wolverine video game I believe. They pretty much do all the awesome video game cut scenes out there. Also he was set to direct a segment of a new Heavy Metal film when James Cameron was attached before Rodriguez took over.

Last edited:
Another Interview wit Donner.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/blogs/...onner-Plans-More-Mutant-Movies-129503003.html

Meanwhile, despite Ryan Reynolds’ defection to Marvel competitor DC Comics to play Green Lantern, Shuler-Donner fully expects to realize a “Deadpool” film with Reynolds, who originated the role in 2009’s “X-Men Origins: Wolverine.”
“Absolutely – I wouldn't make 'Deadpool' without Ryan,” she says. “I wouldn't be involved. He's been extremely involved in the process. He was involved with the script. He worked with the writers, throwing out a lot of ideas. We have a great director in Tim Miller from 'Blur' and will give it a different kind of look than all the other movies. Its tone is insane. Oh, it's really funny. It's outrageous, irreverent, violent. I mean – It's Deadpool!”
Really cant see anyone but Reynolds taking this to the screen, cool to hear it confirmed over and over that hes still a part. Started to hear alot of negative fan **** about how he was gonna ditch it when Lantern came out. Doesnt sound like that the case at all. Finally this may get made. Movies been mentioned with him for what 10 years now?

Last edited:
I read the first issue. I have no need to read more.

Deadpool bearly says anything funny, and it goes too far for no reason. Penis tattoos?
Poop key's? The ****???

It's awesome! The Yakuza have tattoos of Deadpool on their penis' so they always remember to remain vigilant! That's... awesome!

But it does get better. The third issue with a Neo Nazi Baron Zemo is one of the best comics i've ever read. Serious. And there is this whole conspiracy thing with Hydra and whether they are real or a figment of Deadpools imagination.

It's definitely not your usual Deadpool book, but that's how it should be. There is no point of doing Deadpool MAX if it's just gonna be the same as other Deadpool books.

Well yeah....but the first didnt have Pool's usual wit. Hence why I didnt dig it. But i'll give it another go.

I hate to ****e off my own work...but I'm really likin this script i'm writing....but one line just jumped out at me...it's very simple, not that amazing, but in my head, I can feel the pure rage exploding from Wade.

It's weird being in his head. So very very very weird.

zoe

You did it for her. You didn't want her to see you so...weak. You tried to get the best treatment you could.

deadpool
And guess what....

He RIPS off his mask. This is the first time we see Deadpool in all his tumor scarred glory.

deadpool

(CONT.)...IT DIDNT ****ING WORK.

I dunno. No one has to care or anything, but i'm proud of this script....:D

I rather like that, the audience would be waiting to see what he looks like and how his scarred mug would be shown. It's an angry moment, not just a casual unmask, or having the antagonist do it at a random moment.

Thanks! That was my thinking as well. I just auto wrote it, and just now went back to re-read, and that part just stood out to me.

I need to find my Deadpool now. :D

Oh, and he does take off his mask, one other time...but we dont see it...here's the scene. Which I also like...(and sorry for ****ing my work again...)

Pool is on his 3rd date with Julie!

julie

We all have our secrets Wade. We all wear our masks sometimes. But there comes a certain time where we have to remove it. Show people who we really are....are you willing to do that Wade?

deadpool
You want me to take of my mask?

julie

In so many words...yes Wade. I do. I dont care if you have a zit, or disfigured, or whatever. I can accept you no matter what.

Deadpool get's taken back. His facade of jokes, and wisecracks shatters completely. Wade Wilson cannot think of one single thing to say at this moment. He sits there. Staring.

julie

Wade...it's OK.

She grabs his hand.

He looks down.

deadpool
No. It's not. I haven't been honest with ya. I'm not famous. But I do wear this mask for a reason. And trust me babe, it ain't pretty.

julie

Try me.

She smiles.

Deadpool sighs. He grasps the top of his mask.

deadpool

You sure?

julie
I'm sure.

deadpool

Well, please don't vomit on the crustatian.

He lifts the mask slowly off his head.

julie

Oh please...how bad can it...

The mask is now off. Julie is looking right at the scarred face of Wade Wilson. We, the audience do not see it.

Julie swallows. Her eyes grow with fear. She trembles. Her lips begin to quiver.

julie
(whuspers)Oh god. I. I uhm...I have to...)

And she gets up. Leaving Deadpool.

She storms out of the building, crying.

Deadpool slowly puts his mask back on.

He sits quietly as the world around him becomes black. Deadpool becomes the only thing visiable. He is truely alone.

He stares across the resturant. His eyes filled with sadness. And stone cold RAGE. He puts his hand over the two eye holes. And sits there. The camera pulls back slowly as we fade to black.

No fan film has done that!

Right on, you gonna film this soon Celtic?

Not even the comics have been focused on the more tragic side of Wade lately. Never understood why they wouldnt, could add alot more character then the random ass pancake jokes in his new series.

I hope. I need to find a Pool. I have one or two people that could do it....it's just a matter of...when.

So with Reynolds filming RIPD right now, when would you guys expect Deadpool to be released? 2014?

Now.

RIPD is already cancelled.

I burned all the film 35 minutes ago.....

Lol, with your response and the avatar it looks like "YEA, I TORCHED THE FILM...and myself...BUT IT WAS WORTH IT! HAW!"

This needs to be Deadpool's ring tone.

[YT]wZAhqEiq4cA[/YT]

I would laugh my ass off if they did that. Would be ****ing awesome.

Only thing else I can think of is that its supposed to be Reynolds next shoot after RIPD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"