The Pokémon "Turquoise Version" RPG OOC Thread

I'm waiting on SF to get this here Psychic Contest going!:cmad:

Lt. Surge's Vietnam flashbacks make me laugh. Good post.

I love the smell of Magmar in the morning. Smells like... victory.

Made a Jon post. Left and opening for a little Owen/Jon convo, trusty.:up:

Let's get this game rolling again

Updating the roster since I never got around to it since Marko switched characters and Blacklight wanted a different trainer card.

Let's get things moving people, please. I spent so many hours each night when this RPG was being planned making those town sprites and such. This thing cannot die. :waa:

What? WHAT?! Sorry, been uber busy. I picked up Soul Silver and it has given me a little added motivation to play this. Lets get this going, guys! :)

I'd prolly be more inspired to write if I got my grubby hands on Soul Silver. But cash is low and research report demands are high.

And by high, I mean I intend to write it while totally blazed.

Something was addressed to me over the weekend by Mistress Gluon (now LouFerignoDemon) concerning the Pokemon Move Tutor. It was always something I intended to have within the Toruko Region just I never said in the town descriptions which towns had them since I had other focuses on my mind when created those pictures.

The following Cities/Towns have Move Tutors:

- Sparkplug City
- Crooked Town
- Seafoam Islands

My laptop is currently crapped out. When it is fixed I hope to finally edit in those changes to those respective pictures.

:( The amount of effort I put into designing this Region gone to waste. :(

Alright, the hype has been usable lately and has actually let me load stuff at home. I'm gonna try to get more active. It's just so hard when you try to post and you cannot even get to your User CP at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"