The Pokémon "Turquoise Version" RPG OOC Thread

You shouldn't be correcting my grammar, You're the one who starts a sentence with quotations and the word "And:. How dare you!?

I wasn't correcting your grammar, I was correcting your spelling.

:argh:

Just wondering--the Mt. Pyre in this game is not the same Mt. Pyre from Hoenn, correct?

Just wondering--the Mt. Pyre in this game is not the same Mt. Pyre from Hoenn, correct?

Crap, I forgot that place existed in R/S/E. Bleh. No they aren't the same but I guess I should rename it now. Maaaan that's gay. I liked that name so much too. :(

Unless no one cares.

For the time being I edited into the first post a little thing to recognize about the Toruko Region because while this Mt. Pyre wasn't intended to be the same as the one in R/S/E, the Seafoam Islands in the Toruko Region is intended to be the same as the one in R/B/Y.

How about Mt. Koal? Due to it being a ancestral home for Torkoal.

or The Mountain made of Sedementary Rock and other earthly substances!

With FIRE!

Which is the fire equivalent of SCIENCE!, thus making it more awesome and outlandish.

I was just talking to trusty the other day about what potential ramifications a 5th Gen would have on the RPG.

As long as we get rid of all our crap posters, like that Carnage guy, it will.

Edited into the first post and located within the Gym Leaders of the Toruko Region mini-bios are the Gym Badges. Credit goes to Blacklight and kudos to him because I lack the patience to design something as small a resolution as though badges.

Enjoi.

Quiet around these parts. I'll try to get my posts up in a bit.

I've been hit with some heavy school stuff though I've been thinking of what to do next. Probably post on Odin's day.

Hey guys, I'm dropping Blue, but will be picking up another character.

SF, I was wondering if I could be one of you henchmen.:awesome:

Hey guys, I'm dropping Blue, but will be picking up another character.

SF, I was wondering if I could be one of you henchmen.:awesome:

PM me with your idea and we'll talk.

I rocked all three of the tests I had today, and I'll be taking some time tomorrow to finish up the hematology take-home test I got, but I should be getting some posts up tomorrow night. Sorry about the delay, I sure don't want to be like that SuperFerret guy and just leave everyone hanging, y'know? :awesome:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"