Discussion: Gay Rights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Emilio's Mom
I AM VICTORIOUS!

You're also a failure at life, but of course you already knew that since you're mom has called you that since the day you were born:o

Originally posted by Movies205
Take Emilio's Mom out back and shoot him in the foot, and chain him to the floor, then shoot both his hands off, and let him bleed to death. Then come back because you're cool:up:
l think Emilio's Mom might be female...:o:confused:;)
but who knows?

Originally posted by Lackey
I'm right too... about you saying your a commie anti-capitalist.

maybe I'll go through some of your posts this week too. :)
You do that. Heads, I win, Tails, you lose...that's just how it is.:o :)

Take Emilio's Mom out back and shoot him in the foot, and chain him to the floor, then shoot both his hands off, and let him bleed to death. Then come back because you're cool:up:
You're not very smart. :)

You're not very smart. :)

And you're a failure at life, maybe we can start a club:)

Then have her ass-raped by a big black guy, and then let her bleed to death from that:o
DEW, CHECK THIS OUT! :D

And you're a failure at life, maybe we can start a club:)
Yes because you obviously know me. You're not even good at insulting people.

You're also a failure at life, but of course you already knew that since you're mom has called you that since the day you were born:o
"your" Next time you insult me, don't look stupid. :)

Yes because you obviously know me. You're not even good at insulting people.

And you're not very good at anything:o

Well anyway...

conservatives and the "religious right" have become increasingly disappointed in Bush because of the health bill, the big spending...catering the left and such.

I think this is just a way for him to appeal to his conservative base again... sort of appease them and get their minds off the missing WMDs and all the other problems.

it's all for the votes, which makes this even worse.

Isn't it kind of pointless to try and stay in office, if you're not going do anything of any good?

Originally posted by Lackey
Well anyway...

conservatives and the "religious right" have become increasingly disappointed in Bush because of the health bill, the big spending...catering the left and such.

I think this is just a way for him to appeal to his conservative base again... sort of appease them and get their minds off the missing WMDs and all the other problems.

it's all for the votes, which makes this even worse.
Most things are for votes. I don't agree with this, but I understand it.

Then have her ass-raped by a big black guy, and then let her bleed to death from that:o

If the rape occured in the vagina it'd be alright. But since the anus was violated then George Bush would be pissed. :o

Originally posted by The Sperminator
If the rape occured in the vagina it'd be alright. But since the anus was violated then George Bush would be pissed. :o
Yes, but it's ok now. Just like it's ok for Movies to get banned.:)

I say let homosexuals get married. There's no reason not to do so.

We let men and women marry who have no intention of having children, don't we? There's no definition of marriage (legal definition in the United States, anyway) that states that a requirement of marriage is raising children. So, what is the difference between and man and a woman married without procreating, and a same sex couple doing the same?

And even if same sex couples do have/adopt kids, they could have done so unmarried. Not all states will let gays adopt, but even those that don't honor the parental rights of those who adopted in other states and then move.

To not allow gays to marry is to deny a right without reason or even remotely basic logic.

Originally posted by The Sperminator
From a Yahoo news article:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist vowed on Thursday that the Senate would block any effort to legalize same-sex marriage, a day after Massachusetts' top court ruled the state must allow homosexuals to wed.

"I want to be very clear. We reject intolerance, we reject hatred. We must treat all our fellow citizens with civility and kindness," Frist, a Tennessee Republican, said in speech on the Senate floor. "But marriage should not be redefined by the courts and we in this body can't let it, we won't let it."

Massachusetts' Supreme Judicial Court, which last year struck down a state ban on same-sex marriages, on Wednesday said lawmakers must allow marriage for gay couples because anything less would make them "second-class" citizens.

That apparently closed the door on civil unions -- a parallel form of legal partnership for gays and lesbians -- that some states have tried to use to bridge deep political, religious and social divides over the hotly-contested issue.

"We must protect, preserve and strengthen the institution of marriage against activist judges," Frist said. "If that means we must amend the constitution, as seems increasingly likely, then we will do just that."

Congress in 1996 passed a law, the Defense of Marriage Act, denying federal recognition of same-sex marriages and giving U.S. states the right to refuse to recognize same-sex marriages licensed in other states.

But opponents of same-sex marriage are now also pressing for a constitutional amendment declaring that marriage is an institution reserved for one man and one woman.

President Bush (news - web sites) has never quite committed himself to supporting such an amendment, but White House officials said he was actively considering throwing his full support behind the idea in light of the Massachusetts decision.

Surveys have shown a majority of U.S. voters oppose same-sex marriage and the issue could feature prominently in November's presidential election.

Sad, gay people cant even impale rectums with the sanctity of marriage. Why dosent the Right just leave these people alone? :confused:

I say let gays marry. What's the big deal? (I didn't read this whole thread.) If they really love each other, they really love each other. Just because they're gay doesn't make them any less of a person nor does it mean they don't have feelings and whatnot. Let them marry and be happy.

:up:

I voted no, it's not natural for same sex marriages.

I have nothing against gay people, but it may affect our culture very well

For the people here saying NO... what logical reasoning do you have?

Well?

give everyone equal rights to marry whoever the hell they want!

this is f^^$^$ up, if two people love each other whats the problem,this is so stupid its not funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"