DL Hawkins:Dead or Alive?

Don't get my hopes up! :csad:

I've actually always loved Niki, but I think it's pretty much obvious if not definite that she's going to die. Larter wants out, and the fans just hate her (I personally am fine with her).

I don't want to get your hopes out, but I don't think there's any harm.

I hope he isn't. He was such a whiny girl. It was clear who wore the pants in that relationship - even if I dislike her character even more.

I hope he isn't. He was such a whiny girl. It was clear who wore the pants in that relationship - even if I dislike her character even more.

what the **** are you talking about?? DL never whined once u dumbass.

I've actually always loved Niki, but I think it's pretty much obvious if not definite that she's going to die. Larter wants out, and the fans just hate her (I personally am fine with her).

I don't want to get your hopes out, but I don't think there's any harm.

I agree. I like Niki too but i want to see Jessica again. She is so badass!

that has to be one of the WORST way to ever kill a character off

First he has miraculous surgery and survives, becomes a hero and gets shot to death by some greaser at a cub???

all this AND a new nikki personality....ugh the season is one f the best things i've seen on tv and at the same time one of the worst

The new personality is gone. Niki got cured somehow. And it'd make sense that she'd have another one as people with DID usually have many alternates.

DL survived just to die in a stupider way.

It was totally better when we though Linderman, a guy who had ****ed with his life for a long time killed him.

The writers dropped the ball hard with the lame end of DL.

I think Kring and Co. got so excited about bringing in new faces,that they didn't realize the the potential for the characters they already had.Seriously,read any interview about Season 2 before the season started.All they keep talking about are new faces,blah blah blah.

Big thumbs down.

ha, yeah I thought DL was pretty bland last season(not that he got much development anyway), but they seemed to take an interesting approach in the recent ep.

The Fantastic 3 lasted all about a month. DL got taken down by a punk and Nikki didn't even rip the guy in half.

Why would someone commit murder in public, infront of about 20 witnesses, simply over a girl he was dancing with?

The Fantastic 3 lasted all about a month. DL got taken down by a punk and Nikki didn't even rip the guy in half.
Yeah, you would think that DL would have learned the first time.

Well, that was disappointing. I honestly didnt think DL was that bad. bad place of a lot more heroic than Niki. He deserved a better death.
Other than that, Four Months Ago was great.

It was incredibly lame. I never really liked DL, but I actually started to last night. I was thinking that maybe the 'sacrifice' mentioned in the preview would do more to heighten his character (even if he actually turned out to be dead and not simply 'hiding'). How they concluded that arc was one of the most unimaginative and downright sorry forms of execution that they could have come up with. I like Ali Larter, but just get rid of Niki too and leave Micah with Monica and Lt. Uhura, both of whom have been more interesting than Niki.

Well, that was disappointing. I honestly didnt think DL was that bad. bad place of a lot more heroic than Niki. He deserved a better death.
Other than that, Four Months Ago was great.
I aggree, his Death seemed uncalled for. It would have been much more interesting for him to be in the Hospital bed and Niki and he has his moment and then he dies. But this 3rd personality story line is hot garbage.

I don't get why people are so shocked that he died, we saw his tomb stone in the first episode, we knew he died,(most of us anyway, though a few were still in denial) and most of us assumed he die from Linderman shooting him (or maybe that was just me?) ,but, they decided to bring him back in for a few mouths, and show that he really got his life together, even became a real hero, showed him saving a lil girls live, he earned the respect of his son, and did everything he could to help Niki, before dieing (for really this time)
(they also had to make it Niki’s fault, in some way, show that she lost control again, that pushed her to do what she did, in sending Micah away, and turning to the company for help) I’d say it was all very justifiable

I had lil to no problem with it

I'm just gonna ignore that part of this episode. In my mind, he got killed by Linderman, or at least he died in a fire.

The writers dropped the ball hard with the lame end of DL.

I think Kring and Co. got so excited about bringing in new faces,that they didn't realize the the potential for the characters they already had.Seriously,read any interview about Season 2 before the season started.All they keep talking about are new faces,blah blah blah.

Big thumbs down.

And when you consider the new character they have introduced, most of them have failed (the twins, Monica), and the verdict is still out on Adam. Only Elle (thanks to Kristen Bell) have succeed. It was a mistake to have so many new faces while ignoring existing ones like DL.

And when you consider the new character they have introduced, most of them have failed (the twins, Monica), and the verdict is still out on Adam. Only Elle (thanks to Kristen Bell) have succeed. It was a mistake to have so many new faces while ignoring existing ones like DL.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I think Monica is pretty kickass. As are Adam and Elle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"