DL Hawkins:Dead or Alive?

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I think Monica is pretty kickass. As are Adam and Elle.

I dunno, I guess I'm not that infaturated with her so far. I think Adam might become kickass but it depends if he will be written well, and not wasted like some other characters on the show.

Edit: I totally forgot to add West on my list. C'mon, he is really lame and has no redeeming value whatsoever.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I think Monica is pretty kickass. As are Adam and Elle.

ya shes i think the best (or at least will become the best) character on the show. she's actually gonna dress up as a superhero!!

Yeah, they could have come up with something better imo. That was one of the things I didn't like about last night's episode.

Yeah, they could have come up with something better imo. That was one of the things I didn't like about last night's episode.

I can understand why Tim Kaser would boycott his own show now.

I don't get why people are so shocked that he died, we saw his tomb stone in the first episode, we knew he died,(most of us anyway, though a few were still in denial) and most of us assumed he die from Linderman shooting him (or maybe that was just me?) ,but, they decided to bring him back in for a few mouths, and show that he really got his life together, even became a real hero, showed him saving a lil girls live, he earned the respect of his son, and did everything he could to help Niki, before dieing (for really this time)
(they also had to make it Niki’s fault, in some way, show that she lost control again, that pushed her to do what she did, in sending Micah away, and turning to the company for help) I’d say it was all very justifiable

I had lil to no problem with it

It was a stupid death. He knew that guy was looking for trouble. The guy tried to punch him minutes ago. Why wouldn't he phase when the guy approached him?

It was a stupid death. He knew that guy was looking for trouble. The guy tried to punch him minutes ago. Why wouldn't he phase when the guy approached him?
he didn't see him coming, the guy just walked up and shot him in the back (at least thats how i saw it)
ya the guy was just trying to pick a fight, but, do you expect every guy who tries to punch you is going to follow you and pull a gun,... no

You know, if Niki had just stayed in the kitchen like DL told her to, he would still be alive.

he didn't see him coming, the guy just walked up and shot him in the back (at least thats how i saw it)
ya the guy was just trying to pick a fight, but, do you expect every guy who tries to punch you is going to follow you and pull a gun,... no

he didnt shoot him from the back, when DL was walking down the stairs the guy came up in front of him and shot him.

and he had the same amount of time to phase from the bullet as he did when the guy tried to punch him.

he didnt shoot him from the back, when DL was walking down the stairs the guy came up in front of him and shot him.

and he had the same amount of time to phase from the bullet as he did when the guy tried to punch him.

Except that I'm sure DL knew the guy was going to start something when the guy punched him. He probably didnt think the guy would pull a gun on him. Plus, a bullet travels faster than a fist.

The guy still put the gun to his chest. How long does it take him to phase?

I wouldn't say long. He phased pretty fast when the guy tried to punch him.

Theres also that off chance that DL didnt even see the gun...

Theres also that off chance that DL didnt even see the gun...

...or that he took the bullet willingly, to make sure no one behind him got shot.

Regardless, it was pretty lame. DL was far from my favorite character, but he was likeable enough and he certainly didn't deserve such a cheap death.

Oh well. Crazy Nikki strikes again!

I have a story idea on how to bring back DL. Every since the first time Nikki turned the company down the company started spying on Nikki & DL & when they saw that she was heading to a club they got there first & paid a guy to hit on Nikki & kill DL knowing that DL would come & DL gets shot right there & then & then the company takes DLs dead body away & they can bring in a person that they know with the ability to bring dead people back to life & the company takes away his powers like they did with Sylar so that they can get Nikki on board & DL is hidden away & is captured somewhere :woot:

Jessica would've torn the guy in half.

she was just a personality.:o

more interesting than Niki, but people would ***** anyway.:o

she was just a personality.:o

more interesting than Niki, but people would ***** anyway.:o

Whatever, Jessica is still the better of the two. Niki's a powerless little crybaby and Gina's a little skank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"