Do you believe in a higher power/God?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I belong to:
The First Chuch of Nick Nolte.
The Church of Ed Wood.
The Church of the SubGenius.
I'm also a Pastafarian.

..But really, I don't believe in a higher power, any higher power who creates a world this ****ed up is either mentally ill or non-existent.

We have two religions in common. Pastafarianism and SubGenius. All hail Bob. :up: I also am a casual follower of the Invisible Pink Unicorn.

dont forget
image.php

griffin.png

:funny:
FGHolyFonz.jpg

j.k​

i believe in the supernatural and paranormal, but i don't believe in 1 almighty powerful being or "higher" powers.

classical theist.....in the reformed protestant tradition.

Absolutely. I really don't understand how someone can live a life of meaning as an atheist.
You shouldn't lure people into argument when the OP made it clear he didn't want any.

An atheist can probably find more meaning in life then a believer, as he isn't boxed into a narrow set of unquestionable views.
:whatever:
Oh, geez.
:yay:
The same way someone can live a life of meaning as a religious person - what was the point here? Obviously, they've found it works for them, just as your respective faith/cult/religion/fast food chain does for you.

Similarly, they, much like myself, think there's much more to life than, well -
:csad:
I believe in a higher power (ranger)

No specific colour
Hahahaha. PR.:up::heart: You're my new #3 favorite.

I'm a little Catholic school girl who also believe in Kimberly.

♥

Christian. I believe in God, not Organized Religion. Religion won't get anyone in Heaven. Nuff Said.

Sure, we'll say I believe in a higher power, but it's not really a God I wouldn't say.

Iam a Christain and yes I do believe theres one and only God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back