Do you believe in a higher power/God?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably better than fighting about it though I am sorry for your loss. :(
Thanks, yea thankfully she figured this out early into our relationship. Were still good friends and its all for the best I'm sure.

This thread needs more squeekness. :heart:

Seeking God is a journey not a destination. I think it may be bad to be fixed solidly to any one thing. If you are always seeking, you will discover new things about God all the time. The Bible has its place, but I am not sure it is the only tool that should be used. I think it is important to read as much as you can and talk to a lot of people. The more you explore as I have, it becomes difficult to adhere to any one denomination. I don't sweat it. Your relationship with God is between you and Him, not you and your Bible. Pray and the truth will find you where ever you are.

That is very uplifting to hear. It just gets frustrating not knowing what exactly to believe :csad:

I'm agnostic.

I would consider myself that as well.

I definitely believe in God. Maybe not in the traditional sense, of a bearded, robed man in the clouds living in a kingdom surrounded by gold and pearl gates who watches over his kingdom and damns gays and non-believers to hell.

I believe there has to be something that created everything. To me, there has to be a reason for why everything exists. I don't believe that it just happened.

Now, I do believe in the Big Bang, I do believe in evolution, but in my mind, I do not see why science and God have to be exclusive.

In my opinion, I don't see any reason why evolution can't be even further evidence of God's greatness, that he has the ability to create something that will change and become BETTER over the course of time.

I don't know what I believe about Heaven and Hell. The realist part of me says there is nothing after this life. We die, and we're done. The faith part of me values visiting the graves of loved ones who have passed on (particularly my grandmother) because she knows that I am there visiting her. I do pray to God to watch over her, and take care of her.

I just don't know, when it comes down to it, and it's been a part of some torment (for lack of a better term) that I have been dealing with as of late. I have had an incredibly hard time dealing with the fact that I am mortal lately. I am only 25 years old, and if I'm lucky, I might have around 60 years left (more than double the amount of time I have spent on this Earth to this point), but the realization that 60 years will pass, and I won't be here - it's something that's been incredibly hard for me to deal with.

I don't have the same faith that many do that there is a Heaven and a Hell and that there is an afterlife waiting for me where I will be reunited with my dead loved ones and we will exist together for all eternity.

At the same time, a soul is something that science can't explain to me. Science can explain living creatures, how a living body works and such, but it can't explain to me a soul - hopes, dreams, passions, emotions. The love that I feel for my mother, for my father, for my brother, my sister-in-law, my nephews, my friends. Science can't explain those for me. In my opinion there is something else at work there.

What I do know about religion is this - I have my personal beliefs. When it comes down to it, I do believe in God. I am agnostic, but I don't know what the truth is. I may be more along the lines of Christian values, but I don't view myself as a Christian.

I believe in the teachings of Jesus Christ, I don't necessarily believe in the miracles that he supposedly performed. However, I believe that the teachings that Jesus Christ spoke are a truly rich way to live one's life. More valuable than anything to me is the relationships that I share with my family and friends. To me, a successful life is finding love. As a man, that is finding a wonderful woman that I can spend the rest of my life with, and have children with, and raise a family with. That is my idea of ultimate success.

And in my opinion, that lifestyle, a lifestyle of love and respect, going to work and being a productive member of my society, showing love and respect for my fellow man and helping out when I can, to me those are the types of things that God and Jesus would smile upon.

That is why I don't follow a Christian doctrine. Since I've moved here to the south, my brother and his wife have tried to bring me into their church. I have been to their church a couple times, and I do admit, I like a lot of the things their pastor has to say. When he is just speaking about life, and how we should conduct ourselves, I believe in what he has to say. But when he brings it all back around to religion, I don't agree with the things that he has to say. When he speaks on the sanctity of marriage, and the political issue of abortion, and putting your belief in God above even your family, I can't get behind that kind of stuff.

I cannot get behind a belief system that looks upon homosexuals as "evil" and damned, because of who they have sex with. Look, I don't agree with the act of homosexuality either, but that does not make these people horrible, evil abominations. It does not make them bad parents incapable of instilling stong family morals and values in their children.

Abortion is not murder. How far are we going to take this "right to life" stuff? If you want to really look at it, everytime a woman has her period, or a man ejaculates (and doesn't fertalize a seed, through whatever means), those are lives that never had a chance to live their life. Does that count as murder? Are menstration and *********ion murder?

I cannot get behind a belief system that preaches "Thou shalt not kill", but throughout history has gone to war and slaughtered in the name of God. Even the Bible has stories of God himself slaying those who did not obey him. Yet "Thou shalt not kill"?

I cannot get behind a belief system that preaches "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone", "love thy neighbor", and other messages of tolerance, yet show nothing but intolerance towards those who believe differently than them - just listen to right wing christian conservatives like Michael Savage and Ann Coulter talk about how evil Liberals are because they don't live their lives (stereotypically) to Christian fundamentals.

Am I going to hell because I look at pr0n, despite the fact that in actuality I truly respect women as my equal, and that is truly what is in my heart is treating women with respect and dignity?

Am I going to hell because I watch television like Family Guy, South Park, and American Dad, even though I don't in my heart have the racist and derogotory views that these shows focus on (for entertainment purposes)?

Am I going to hell because I listen to music like Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, who have many references to demons, murder, drugs, etc... even though in my heart I reject Satan, demons, don't do drugs, and can't even stomp on a cockroach, let alone actually harm another human being?

It's those reasons that I can't get behind Christianity. All of those things that religion say I'm going to hell for that aren't even in my heart. All of the hypocracies in their teachings and their practices.

I don't feel that Christianity values the person who you truly are in your heart, and your soul, but rather who you are on the surface. If God does exist, and he is going to damn me to hell and enact his wrath and vengeance on me for these superficial things, then I am not sure that is a God I want to worship anyways.

I have been given an amazing life. I have an amazing family, and amazing friends. I have seen things, like the way my grandmother died (completely on her own terms, in complete dignity, and surviving for one day longer than she wanted to, but a day that allowed her family to be there with her to say their goodbyes) that seem too great to be just coincidence. The fact that everything we go through, even the bad (sometimes especially the bad) really do happen "for a reason", as those things make us stronger than we were before. Are these things the work of God? Are these things just coincidence? Fate? I don't know.

I'd like to believe that there is something, even if it's not the majestic bearded man in the clouds, but I just don't know.

The only thing that I do know is that eventually I am going to die, and I won't be on this Earth anymore. That is a thought that, to this point in my life I have never been able to come to grips with. Lately has been even worse, as it's been emotionally crippling me. The thought that eventually the time will come that my mother is gone, and I can't call her anymore and talk to her, or that my father will be gone and I can't see him and watch a football game with him? Those are thoughts that I can't deal with. The fact that a time will eventually come when I am gone, and don't exist anymore? It's a thought that has been crippling to me.

I don't have the religious beliefs (or even the self confidence, really), to come to grips with that, accept it, and even be okay with it.

The religious beliefs I do have haven't helped me to cope with mortality.

What they have done, however, is give me a set of values that I believe I should live my life by, that I believe will give me the richest existence possible on this Earth. To value the PEOPLE in my life, not the things.

I would consider myself that as well.

I definitely believe in God. Maybe not in the traditional sense, of a bearded, robed man in the clouds living in a kingdom surrounded by gold and pearl gates who watches over his kingdom and damns gays and non-believers to hell.

I believe there has to be something that created everything. To me, there has to be a reason for why everything exists. I don't believe that it just happened.

Now, I do believe in the Big Bang, I do believe in evolution, but in my mind, I do not see why science and God have to be exclusive.

In my opinion, I don't see any reason why evolution can't be even further evidence of God's greatness, that he has the ability to create something that will change and become BETTER over the course of time.

I don't know what I believe about Heaven and Hell. The realist part of me says there is nothing after this life. We die, and we're done. The faith part of me values visiting the graves of loved ones who have passed on (particularly my grandmother) because she knows that I am there visiting her. I do pray to God to watch over her, and take care of her.

I just don't know, when it comes down to it, and it's been a part of some torment (for lack of a better term) that I have been dealing with as of late. I have had an incredibly hard time dealing with the fact that I am mortal lately. I am only 25 years old, and if I'm lucky, I might have around 60 years left (more than double the amount of time I have spent on this Earth to this point), but the realization that 60 years will pass, and I won't be here - it's something that's been incredibly hard for me to deal with.

I don't have the same faith that many do that there is a Heaven and a Hell and that there is an afterlife waiting for me where I will be reunited with my dead loved ones and we will exist together for all eternity.

At the same time, a soul is something that science can't explain to me. Science can explain living creatures, how a living body works and such, but it can't explain to me a soul - hopes, dreams, passions, emotions. The love that I feel for my mother, for my father, for my brother, my sister-in-law, my nephews, my friends. Science can't explain those for me. In my opinion there is something else at work there.

What I do know about religion is this - I have my personal beliefs. When it comes down to it, I do believe in God. I am agnostic, but I don't know what the truth is. I may be more along the lines of Christian values, but I don't view myself as a Christian.

I believe in the teachings of Jesus Christ, I don't necessarily believe in the miracles that he supposedly performed. However, I believe that the teachings that Jesus Christ spoke are a truly rich way to live one's life. More valuable than anything to me is the relationships that I share with my family and friends. To me, a successful life is finding love. As a man, that is finding a wonderful woman that I can spend the rest of my life with, and have children with, and raise a family with. That is my idea of ultimate success.

And in my opinion, that lifestyle, a lifestyle of love and respect, going to work and being a productive member of my society, showing love and respect for my fellow man and helping out when I can, to me those are the types of things that God and Jesus would smile upon.

That is why I don't follow a Christian doctrine. Since I've moved here to the south, my brother and his wife have tried to bring me into their church. I have been to their church a couple times, and I do admit, I like a lot of the things their pastor has to say. When he is just speaking about life, and how we should conduct ourselves, I believe in what he has to say. But when he brings it all back around to religion, I don't agree with the things that he has to say. When he speaks on the sanctity of marriage, and the political issue of abortion, and putting your belief in God above even your family, I can't get behind that kind of stuff.

I cannot get behind a belief system that looks upon homosexuals as "evil" and damned, because of who they have sex with. Look, I don't agree with the act of homosexuality either, but that does not make these people horrible, evil abominations. It does not make them bad parents incapable of instilling stong family morals and values in their children.

Abortion is not murder. How far are we going to take this "right to life" stuff? If you want to really look at it, everytime a woman has her period, or a man ejaculates (and doesn't fertalize a seed, through whatever means), those are lives that never had a chance to live their life. Does that count as murder? Are menstration and *********ion murder?

I cannot get behind a belief system that preaches "Thou shalt not kill", but throughout history has gone to war and slaughtered in the name of God. Even the Bible has stories of God himself slaying those who did not obey him. Yet "Thou shalt not kill"?

I cannot get behind a belief system that preaches "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone", "love thy neighbor", and other messages of tolerance, yet show nothing but intolerance towards those who believe differently than them - just listen to right wing christian conservatives like Michael Savage and Ann Coulter talk about how evil Liberals are because they don't live their lives (stereotypically) to Christian fundamentals.

Am I going to hell because I look at pr0n, despite the fact that in actuality I truly respect women as my equal, and that is truly what is in my heart is treating women with respect and dignity?

Am I going to hell because I watch television like Family Guy, South Park, and American Dad, even though I don't in my heart have the racist and derogotory views that these shows focus on (for entertainment purposes)?

Am I going to hell because I listen to music like Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, who have many references to demons, murder, drugs, etc... even though in my heart I reject Satan, demons, don't do drugs, and can't even stomp on a cockroach, let alone actually harm another human being?

It's those reasons that I can't get behind Christianity. All of those things that religion say I'm going to hell for that aren't even in my heart. All of the hypocracies in their teachings and their practices.

I don't feel that Christianity values the person who you truly are in your heart, and your soul, but rather who you are on the surface. If God does exist, and he is going to damn me to hell and enact his wrath and vengeance on me for these superficial things, then I am not sure that is a God I want to worship anyways.

I have been given an amazing life. I have an amazing family, and amazing friends. I have seen things, like the way my grandmother died (completely on her own terms, in complete dignity, and surviving for one day longer than she wanted to, but a day that allowed her family to be there with her to say their goodbyes) that seem too great to be just coincidence. The fact that everything we go through, even the bad (sometimes especially the bad) really do happen "for a reason", as those things make us stronger than we were before. Are these things the work of God? Are these things just coincidence? Fate? I don't know.

I'd like to believe that there is something, even if it's not the majestic bearded man in the clouds, but I just don't know.

The only thing that I do know is that eventually I am going to die, and I won't be on this Earth anymore. That is a thought that, to this point in my life I have never been able to come to grips with. Lately has been even worse, as it's been emotionally crippling me. The thought that eventually the time will come that my mother is gone, and I can't call her anymore and talk to her, or that my father will be gone and I can't see him and watch a football game with him? Those are thoughts that I can't deal with. The fact that a time will eventually come when I am gone, and don't exist anymore? It's a thought that has been crippling to me.

I don't have the religious beliefs (or even the self confidence, really), to come to grips with that, accept it, and even be okay with it.

The religious beliefs I do have haven't helped me to cope with mortality.

What they have done, however, is give me a set of values that I believe I should live my life by, that I believe will give me the richest existence possible on this Earth. To value the PEOPLE in my life, not the things.
We agree on much, you and I. :) I do think God made us and we have evolved in our way under his guidence or at least by the rules he set up when he made the place. I think science is the language of God, not that science should have to count God out. Science is how we understand what He has done. I think anyhow.

I think Jesus' main message is for us to think more about other people and less of oursleves. Doing that will radically change how you view strangers and family alike, enhancing those bonds. The relationship you have with your family is an extension of the love God has for us. The more love that gets spread around the better and I think having that relationship with God makes that easier.

Getting rid of the materialistic ideal only makes your life better. The less you struggle to get the next best thing, the better. It will also make you appreciate the sheer enjoyment of making someone else happy, not because you HAD to, but because you WANTED to. :) There is no better thing than that.

I believe in God, was raised Christian --
since then I think I wised up a bit. I believe in God, I do consider myself a Christian but at the same time I don't like some of the dogma involved in the Ten Commandments, I don't like how a lot of elders and other church folk look down on other people, I'm 100% full steam train ahead for Gay marriage (Prop 8 in Cali was BS), and their is no such thing as bad words (just bad intentions).

I find it hard to believe that Earth and us are all on this planet by accident or coincidence or something. I believe in God, a higher power -- but I think God loves everybody for who they are, not for who they AREN'T.

Jesus was all about loving people, not hating on people who aren't as good as the average church goer, and not hating Gay people, and God doesn't act like "Reverand" (and I use the term loosely) Fred Phelps. God loves everyone and accepts everyone. anyways I'm off topic now, and on a soap box and being a little didactic... anyways, yes I believe in God.

^ I can see you liking a couple of George Carlin's rants :hehe:

Namely, "Seven Words You Can't Say on TV" and "The 10 Commandments".

Great stuff :up:

^ I can see you liking a couple of George Carlin's rants :hehe:

Namely, "Seven Words You Can't Say on TV" and "The 10 Commandments".

Great stuff :up:

im a HUGE carlin fan and its damn shame the man wasn't in some seat of power in the gov't. i wept for a long time the morning i read he passed on...

im a HUGE carlin fan and its damn shame the man wasn't in some seat of power in the gov't. i wept for a long time the morning i read he passed on...

I'm pretty sure he was against seats of power, so I don't know about that :oldrazz:

I was pretty taken aback when I first heard, myself...but hey - that's how it goes.

He was a comedic genius, to be sure

It seems to me that many here believe in god because they do not understand the mechanics and phenomena behind the wonders of the universe. From the human mind to the beginning of the universe, there is so much that science hasn’t learned, or that has been learned but they do not understand fully. I think it’s a shame that so many take the easy solution of magic rather than striving for a deeper understanding. Not only an understanding of the amazing things we have learned about our universe, but also an understanding that there is much we won’t learn in our lifetimes. I think that this understanding that we will never know exactly how the world works, and simply grow closer to that understanding by degrees, is the hardest part. You can go your whole life and never know exactly how the universe came into being or how exactly our brains work. People want answers, so these holes in our knowledge are where people fit god. He is a god of the gaps, and by this point the most an intelligent and learned theist can claim is that God was a spark at the beginning and a good feeling in the heart. Not only is this god of the gaps increasingly tiny, but he is more and more often the worst explanation of any phenomena, more often than not leading to more questions than answers. God is becoming an increasingly outdated idea.
I think I understand enough about the universe to feel secure that it did not need any outside help, I feel good about myself and others, and I am moral not because of a rule book, but because I feel empathy towards others and do not want them to suffer. I have my bases covered without the need for a god, and I think others would feel the same given the right circumstances or the right perspective or the right teacher.

It seems to me that many here believe in god because they do not understand the mechanics and phenomena behind the wonders of the universe. From the human mind to the beginning of the universe, there is so much that science hasn’t learned, or that has been learned but they do not understand fully. I think it’s a shame that so many take the easy solution of magic rather than striving for a deeper understanding. Not only an understanding of the amazing things we have learned about our universe, but also an understanding that there is much we won’t learn in our lifetimes. I think that this understanding that we will never know exactly how the world works, and simply grow closer to that understanding by degrees, is the hardest part. You can go your whole life and never know exactly how the universe came into being or how exactly our brains work. People want answers, so these holes in our knowledge are where people fit god. He is a god of the gaps, and by this point the most an intelligent and learned theist can claim is that God was a spark at the beginning and a good feeling in the heart. Not only is this god of the gaps increasingly tiny, but he is more and more often the worst explanation of any phenomena, more often than not leading to more questions than answers. God is becoming an increasingly outdated idea.

Oh most certainly. God is thought trump card. Because God is as easily manipulated as any creation of fiction and serves to vindicate people, obscure truth, re-write history, and most importantly make anything that doesn't make sense "of God".

I think I understand enough about the universe to feel secure that it did not need any outside help, I feel good about myself and others, and I am moral not because of a rule book, but because I feel empathy towards others and do not want them to suffer. I have my bases covered without the need for a god, and I think others would feel the same given the right circumstances or the right perspective or the right teacher.

Good for you.

I think that speaking from personal experience I feel better about myself when I do something good now than when I was a Christian. When I was a Christian I did things "for Christ" and all of the goodness went up to an invisible force. Now when I do good things I recognize that I did those thigns myself for people and not because of fear of punishment or hope of reward.

In this way I've always felt I have more to live for as an atheist than I did as a Christian. In the immortal words of Doctor Gregory House, "...I find it more comforting to believe that this isn't simply a test."

I find it more comforting to know that my actions on Earth matter here and now and that this is the only shot we get. There's no prophecy to condemn the wicked, there's no prophecy to reward the righteous. We've got to buck up and do it ourselves because after we die, we're dead.

This thread needs more Super Kal :heart:

Every thread needs more Squeek.
:heart: :D

Good for you.

I think that speaking from personal experience I feel better about myself when I do something good now than when I was a Christian. When I was a Christian I did things "for Christ" and all of the goodness went up to an invisible force. Now when I do good things I recognize that I did those thigns myself for people and not because of fear of punishment or hope of reward.

In this way I've always felt I have more to live for as an atheist than I did as a Christian. In the immortal words of Doctor Gregory House, "...I find it more comforting to believe that this isn't simply a test."

I find it more comforting to know that my actions on Earth matter here and now and that this is the only shot we get. There's no prophecy to condemn the wicked, there's no prophecy to reward the righteous. We've got to buck up and do it ourselves because after we die, we're dead.
You feel better because the only way to reap the full benefit of generosity is to do it because you genuinely WANT to, not because of some reward, whether it be a Christian one or just one of popularity. It's been said in the Bible that you cannot earn your way into Heaven. What Jesus wanted was for us to truely desire to do good things for other people for THEIR sake, not our own. That way of thinking benefits us all whether we are religious or not.

:heart: :D

You feel better because the only way to reap the full benefit of generosity is to do it because you genuinely WANT to, not because of some reward, whether it be a Christian one or just one of popularity. It's been said in the Bible that you cannot earn your way into Heaven. What Jesus wanted was for us to truely desire to do good things for other people for THEIR sake, not our own. That way of thinking benefits us all whether we are religious or not.

Which is great. An excellent message. Why does it have to be clouded by promises of heaven and threats of hell?

Which is great. An excellent message. Why does it have to be clouded by promises of heaven and threats of hell?
I think some folks just thrive under rules. It makes things easier. If I do A then I will get B. If I don't I will get C which equals punishment. We do it with our kids -- "If you touch that wall socket, you'll get a spanking." Some folks just respond better to that. I think God just wants us to do it from the goodness of our hearts, which is why it is said you can't earn your way into Heaven by works alone. You can do all the works you want and never love a soul, but love has been God's goal along. Generosity from the heart comes from love itself, making even more love as it goes along. :)

I think some folks just thrive under rules. It makes things easier. If I do A then I will get B. If I don't I will get C which equals punishment. We do it with our kids -- "If you touch that wall socket, you'll get a spanking." Some folks just respond better to that. I think God just wants us to do it from the goodness of our hearts, which is why it is said you can't earn your way into Heaven by works alone. You can do all the works you want and never love a soul, but love has been God's goal along. Generosity from the heart comes from love itself, making even more love as it goes along. :)

So if a Christian does the action out of fear of punishment or promise of reward than their heart isn't involved. It's nothing, just works.

Meanwhile someone like me or Intuitive, an Atheist, does something without concern of rewards or punishment out of generoisity from the heart. It's something, from the heart.

And yet according to most Christians I go to hell and the Christian goes to heaven. Because the primary concern of Christianity isn't the generosity from the Heart, the primary concern is loving God and not your fellow man.

not necessarily... Demons have been known to show themselves in a physical form... it happened with Joseph Smith, and it happened with Mohammad.

Wait -- when did Joseph Smith actually see a demon? He said he was overcome by an "evil spirit" that tried to keep him from praying when he was in the woods before he had his so-called "First Vision" of God and Jesus Christ, but he never claimed he actually saw any demon.

So if a Christian does the action out of fear of punishment or promise of reward than their heart isn't involved. It's nothing, just works.
Yes, exactly. It's just blind obedience and not the goal of the exercise.

Meanwhile someone like me or Intuitive, an Atheist, does something without concern of rewards or punishment out of generoisity from the heart. It's something, from the heart.

And yet according to most Christians I go to hell and the Christian goes to heaven. Because the primary concern of Christianity isn't the generosity from the Heart, the primary concern is loving God and not your fellow man.
This is where they and I disagree. I would at least like to think that if you do these things from love, you are still doing God's work whether you acknowledge that or not. Since you are still doing God's work and spreading that love around, I'd like to think that a loving, merciful God would still give you credit for it and not give you exile. Jesus' message was one of loving everyone, not just the ones you like, and doing good things even for your enemy. If you really look, that is what he is really saying and how he operated in life. He hung out with the ones the holier than thou purists wouldn't touch. What does that really tell you about God? It meana that to God each of us has value, not just the ones who obey.

And more gogetter.

I love debating, even if i do not agree with what im arguing for.

I am sure if you asked me direct questions about my personal belief or

personal way of living or thinking you would be surprised. I wrote a lot of

things in this thread that i noted ( not necessarily what i believe)

God is different to different people.

I love people and think it sucks how many truly and unknowingly

Wholeheartedly selfish people are out there.

I do like to debate though, that is why i usually chimed in when someone besides movie fan or superkal said something because there was already 30 people arguing with them but no one arguing with everyone else.

Debate is fun and if done with the right attitude usually leads to the gaining of something positive either knowledge or at the least perspective.

You could definitely argue that, at least as far as religion goes, the message of the Bible is the unifying force, not the particulars. The Bible is, first and foremost, a story about that time period and about humanity in general. God seems to take the role of nature throughout the Old and New Testament, and it seems to me his role in the Biblical story is to be the one who knocks man down when man tries to ascend to Godhood. He is kind of like this humbling force that exists to remind people of their mortality. I know we get hung up on his 'atrocities', but take a step back and look at the context and try to see what it's trying to say. Whenever mankind tries to advance itself in the Bible, especially when they attempt feats fuelled by pride, selfishness or arrogance, this unseen force appears and resists them. It is only by being humble in the Bible and meak before the world that people seem to avoid this wraith.

Remember, in creation we are said to be 'Godlike' (meaning we have the qualities of God, but we are mortal and bounded by natural laws) and fatally curious. We seek what we cannot have or should not have.

I'm not saying I think there is a God, but I think the Bible does an excellent job of portraying what it's like to be a human in this world.

I think it's safe to say that I'm agnostic but still leaning towards religion a bit. I mean, how can people deny all that Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Aries, Artemus and Athena have done for us? Aries is all types of busy in some parts of the world right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"