Days of Future Past Do you think Apocalypse will make an appearance?

He's not going to be the villain in this movie.

HOWEVER, I do believe that this film will end with the "Days of Future Past" reality erased and the "Age of Apocalypse" reality created (Maybe with 70s Charles's death) , setting up the next film.

Also, my own personal theory (at least one of them) is that Mr. Sinister will have a hand in the resurrection of Scott, and later on, Jean.

Last edited:
A form of introduction will be wonderful...Or a tease.

A cameo would be awesome at the end of the movie in some new alternate timeline, but yeah after 7 movies they should introduce Apocalypse by now.

If Apocalpse Is In film It will be cameo at end of film In altered film but I seriously doudt Apocalpse will have anything to do with main plot of film norwill they I doudt create the age of apocalypse storyline In 1973 part of film.

Singer doesn't have the balls to pull off Apocalypse.

If i'm wrong, I will gladly eat crow.

It'd be awesome for like a post credit scene we see a character (Sinister) walking in a underground layer and he meets up with Apocalypse saying something like "it is time" and then we see Apocalypse grin or something

It'd be awesome for like a post credit scene we see a character (Sinister) walking in a underground layer and he meets up with Apocalypse saying something like "it is time" and then we see Apocalypse grin or something

sinister would suit more FC3 i think, early days of jean and scott, first ever story for them

agree on that!

Sinister for FC3, and Apocalypse MORE Sinister for X4/X5. (being the second movie for Sinister, so he would be more developed by that time)

Its a perfect formula, in my opinion.

Sinister, young Cyclops and Jean as the main new characters on FC, and Apocalypse as the big villain of a sequel set in present time, with a good balance between all the x-men. (with Colossus having a smaller role, of course, but still with decent material)

After the movie is over i'd have Stephen Lang in a Arabian wardrobe making his way through the Egyptian desert searching for the tomb of Apocalypse. That'd be a good way to tease for X5. For Apocalypse i'd say go a Kid Apocalypse route for the movie with the X-Men fighting Cable from killing a innocent kid in their eyes and then eventually Cable joins the Xmen to fight off Sinister/Apocalypse... I'd say hire a Egyptian Teen and have Sinister speak for him and have Apocalypse only speak Egyptian in the movie and be like a royal Pharaoh type character..

Singer doesn't have the balls to pull off Apocalypse.

If i'm wrong, I will gladly eat crow.

Coming off a film with time travel, multiple timelines, and giant robots, Apacalypse is child's play from a purely cinematic standpoint.

I doubt Apocalypse is in this - and an end-of-credits teaser scene would like a copy of Thanos at the end of the Avengers so I don't think they should go that route either.

I doubt Apocalypse is in this - and an end-of-credits teaser scene would like a copy of Thanos at the end of the Avengers so I don't think they should go that route either.

I agree.

I agree as well, I certainly don't want a post-credit scene with a cheesy 80's/90's villain line "The time has come"/"It is time"/"Time for a little Apocalypse" or any of that, the first two movies directed by Bryan Singer left little clues as to where the next movie was going, I mean the last scene of "X-Men" is a perfect prologue for "X2", and of course "X2" had played with the idea of the Phoenix and had the perfect ending with the Phoenix silhouette on Alkali lake, so if, and that's a big if, they decide to introduce Apocalypse in the mix, I expect at the very least a complete fully fledged scene, not a Marvel U teaser.

I agree as well, I certainly don't want a post-credit scene with a cheesy 80's/90's villain line "The time has come"/"It is time"/"Time for a little Apocalypse" or any of that, the first two movies directed by Bryan Singer left little clues as to where the next movie was going, I mean the last scene of "X-Men" is a perfect prologue for "X2", and of course "X2" had played with the idea of the Phoenix and had the perfect ending with the Phoenix silhouette on Alkali lake, so if, and that's a big if, they decide to introduce Apocalypse in the mix, I expect at the very least a complete fully fledged scene, not a Marvel U teaser.

oh yes the exciting X2 ending with what looks like a faint phoenix shadow in the water, that was great

how X3 could have got it so wrong after that i don't know, we already had the fire effect for jean in X2 then that was totaly thrown away in X3... Sigh...

I agree in a way and I feel like that could add extra weight to the film, if there's a teaser for the next villain.

sinister would suit more FC3 i think, early days of jean and scott, first ever story for them

Yeah! I never thought of that, but yes. Have Sinister in FC3 and it affects the future for X-5 & X-6. Have apocalypse for both X5 & X6. It would be cool to have a villain not be killed and have in the next movie (apart from magneto)

I don't think its necessary anymore to show the early days of Jean/Cyclops with the X-Men. Even if they would bring them back for X5/X6, they could jump right into it. I don't think the general audience really wants to see another prequel/another origin story.

As a fan, it would be nice especially if done right but as a mainstream audience, I prefer movie series to stay in the present.

Last edited:
This movie already seems to be including aspects from Age of Apocalypse, so I doubt it.

Seeing him after credits, yeah would be great.
X-Force time travel to 70's Egypt to kill Apocalypse in next movie. Maybe meet there Charles and Shadow King (who was Aposalypse's henchmen in AOA).

I worry that trying to cover AOA will be too similar to Days of Future Past (going back in time to prevent a horrible future). Plus, the dystopian future of DoFP plays into the human/mutant conflict already well-established in the previous movies (humans' last-ditch effort to control mutants blows up in everyone's face).

Also, I just never really saw the appeal of Apocalypse. Too much of a standard "I want to take over the world" super villain.

Singer's a bit too subtle to jam an Apocalypse appearance into the end of the film. The events of DAYS OF FUTURE PAST may well set up a potential AGE OF APOCALYPSE type storyline for a sequel, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"