Apocalypse X-Men Apocalypse News and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The settlement was for $100k which suggests the case does not have merit. A real sex abuse case with evidence would've cost Singer millions to settle.

Agreed.A real sex abuse case would cause singer to pay tons to bury this.The
settlement he offered suggests he just wants to get this behind him as fast as possable.The settlement offer was before the second case was thrown out.

Did you miss the instagram photo from weeks ago?

I don't like that as an opening. It doesn't leave it open to a "Mutation..." start

A variation on the X2 ending speech about leaping forward sets it up perfectly.

"Visit with Dad then back to LA. Had some fantastic script sessions with Simon Mike and Dan. #xmenapocalypse"

Singer on instagram and twitter. :)

Yeah I saw that.He's full speed ahead working with writers on Apocalypse script.

"Visit with Dad then back to LA. Had some fantastic script sessions with Simon Mike and Dan. #xmenapocalypse"

Singer on instagram and twitter. :)
:up:

So ready for casting announcements but that's still months away.

assisjeloy
@bryanjaysinger @danimalharris Mr Dougherty and Mr Kinberg bringing on the Apocalypse.
10540326_699921610080000_370096623_n.jpg

That Is something having an age of apocalypse painting there.

May be his none too sutle way of saying yeah this Is based on age of apocalypse.

If I remember Kinberg said the movie will take elements from AOA, but I doubt this will feature and alternate Apocalyptic world and time-travel again, since DOFP already did that.

That's another reason why I think this is only Apocalypse's introduction, and his return will be later on with the original trilogy cast new-DoFP ending.

It's not going to be an alternate world but Kinberg has said they are pulling a lot from Age of APocalypse.Plus they wanted to call it age of apocalypse till Age was used for both tranformers and avengers.

My guess is instead of ruling north america Apocalypse will be leading army of mutants Into attacking north America.

I doubt it'll be that contained. The first two movies in this series were pretty global... this one should be too.

You could be right.Maybe Apocalypse Is attacking all the world.

Considering how many books there were In Age of Apocalypse It will be ntresting which ones they looked at to draw from.Majority of them tok place In NOrth America.

Weapon X took place In europe

X-Calibre In Genosha

Gambit and the X-Ternals went Into outer space.

While Apocalypse attacking washington D.C. might be something because of the Magneto using sentinles to attack white white along with stadum It's doudtful they would have a white house attack to avoid repeating themselves.

That's another reason why I think this is only Apocalypse's introduction, and his return will be later on with the original trilogy cast new-DoFP ending.

Probably not, that picture likely means very little apart from we are using apocalypse

What picture? The instagram one? I haven't seen that one if that's what you're referring to.

Oh you meant because kinberg said he would take elements from AOA

Still have my doubts this will go beyond one movie tbh, wolverine 3 is next right after

I see it as this pretty much;

Apocalypse, Wolverine 3, First Class 3 going into X-Men 5(DoFP was FC2 and X4), and then Age of Apocalypse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"