Apocalypse Will X-Men Apocalypse Lead to AOA?

Or you know, those cameos could just be flashbacks, dream sequences, montages, whatever. They may end of having no relevancy to the overall plot or future movies at all.

i think stewart has known a while that he was in the next wolverine movie, i believe there was an interview with him in may last year where he said there may be a little x-men related thing coming up for him

How could these three being in this film be a flashback or a dream sequence?

Think about this a second...

This movie will likely start in ancient Egypt giving us some sort of Apocalypse origin, or at least a taste of one.

Then we will likely find ourselves in 1983 with Professor Xavier and this new, young cast of X-Men. He might be going around and finding them/bringing them to the schools, or whatever, but the point is that we'll be in 1983.

Now if Berry and McKellan are in this movie it can't be a flashback, since a flashback is of something that has happened back in the past. In 1983 Ororo will be 17 years old or so, and Magneto will be Fassbender's version, not McKellan's. So it can't be a "flashback".

A Dream Sequence doesn't really work as well, since again, a dream sequence, like what we saw with Jean in The Wolverine, would need to be of someone the person who is dreaming knows. In 1983 the Halle Berry Storm and the McKellan Magneto don't yet exist. The only one that would have any clue of them would be McAvoy's Xavier, due to the events of DoFP, but it's hard to believe that he'd have some sort of dream sequence where only McKellan's Magneto, Berry's Storm and Jackman's Wolverine would be in it.

A "montage" would have similar issues as far as being in this 1983 set movie. If it was a "montage", like what we saw in Origins, it would normally be the past catching up to the present, but that can't be the case. Just can't see how they would use a "montage" that would only be these three OT actors.

No, it makes way more sense that the use of these three, if it's correct, means specifically that a future timeline scene will be included in the movie. Pretty much it's almost impossible to have McKellan's Magneto and Berry's Storm in this 1983 set movie without incouding a future (say sometime between 2005 and 2030) scene.

Now this concept of an AOA inspired corss-over movie doesn't have to be the next Wolverine movie. It could be the super secret X-Men movie that hasn't been announced. Isn't that one set for July of 2018?

Yes, that would mean that the Wolverine movie is out prior, but there's many different ways that they could go here. Truth is we don't know how involved Stewart will be in the Wolverine movie and we don't know what timeline, or year, that movie will be in either.

I guess my issue is that I keep coming back to this rumor of Halle Berry and McKallan, along with Jackman's Wolverine, being in this Apocalypse movie and there's only that one Apocalypse related AOA inspird story that feathres these specific three characters that I can come up with.

Yes, that would mean that the Wolverine movie is out prior, but there's many different ways that they could go here. Truth is we don't know how involved Stewart will be in the Wolverine movie and we don't know what timeline, or year, that movie will be in either.

stewart being in wolverine 3 at all makes an up coming AOA mute anyway, no matter if when its set, that would be lousy planning

and i'd argue if stewart doesn't have a cameo in Apocalypse but does in Wolverine 3 then whatever it is has to be solved in apocalypse

Super Jim, you're overanalyzing things way too much. We still have no confirmation that Wolverine or Storm are even IN this than other than from El Mayimbe - he's been killing it lately but that still doesn't mean he could be wrong.

^ No argument. All of this speculation is based on the possibility of this rumor being correct, and who is to say that it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"