Days of Future Past Do you think Apocalypse will make an appearance?

If Apocalypse makes an appearance, it doesn't have to be like the storyline of AOA in the comics, it could be like the events of X-Men Legends II. Where Apocalypse tried to run the world. They don't have to set it up in an alternate universe because it could be very confusing to mainstream viewers.

I'd like to Apocalypse, going back in time through the time portal, if there is one with Wolverine. He should be like a "shadow" figure and at the end of the movie he makes his cameo appearance, like Thanos, with a smile on his face when he locates a modern day Nathaniel Essex. Which sets up FC3 , by which he turns Essex into Mr. Sinister and the Mauraders can sub as his horsemen...

I'd like to Apocalypse, going back in time through the time portal, if there is one with Wolverine. He should be like a "shadow" figure and at the end of the movie he makes his cameo appearance, like Thanos, with a smile on his face when he locates a modern day Nathaniel Essex. Which sets up FC3 , by which he turns Essex into Mr. Sinister and the Mauraders can sub as his horsemen...

Actually he did that in X-Men Legends II.

For me, the idea of Apocalypse appearing at the end as a teaser to the next chapter came from X-Men Legends II and not from the Avengers movie. But of course a lot of people haven't seen the ending of X-Men Legends II which is a videogame that came out in 2005. And people might think X-Men is copying Avengers if they do that scene with Apocalypse.

let's not forget bryan singer was the one who teased phoenix at the end of X2... I wouldn't put apocalypse beyond him at all lol

no i don't think apocalypse will appear at the end of DOFP, i doubt they hired anyone to play him, they will probably do it in X-force

I really don't want to see Apocalypse as a villain in X-Force.

I feel like he's one of the most iconic villains of X-Men and if X-Force don't do well at the box-office and they used Apocalypse, we probably won't see the X-Men fighting against Apocalypse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"