Doom Patrol Doom Patrol - Season 1 Discussion

Maybe a repost, but first time seeing this (WonderCon poster).

hkh3v021gia31.jpg

It will also be on HBO MAX so looks like DCU will stick around but will be able to get both in 1 or separate.

Best news I’ve heard all day. Well, this and Thor Love & Thunder.

I'm glad Doom Patrol got renewed for the 2nd season.

To not renew it after getting positive reviews is a crime!

Finally got round to starting this really enjoying it so far. on episode 4

Brendan Frasier - even if its just his voice is excellent

Negative Man - Bomer has just a really great voice and loving the tension between him and his energy self.

Jane - The personality angle is awesome and I loved Silver Tongue for simply how inventive it was.

Cyborg - Have had two epsidoe with him so far and already like him better than Justice League version.

Rita - Have enjoyed her fine reckon we've still got to see the best from her though.

Rita has really come in to her own the last few episodes. Only ever knew April as playing the ditzy chick Kandi in Two and a Half Men but she genuinely seems a really good actress.

Really like the dynamic between Jane & Cliff although I got to be honest I think he is overly blamed for stuff. Like the last episode I watched where she says "You'll never be a father because you're not even a man" which I thought was really harsh and he says "Im the only one here who can stand you and I only like 1/64 of you" and everybody was angry with Cliff that did seem weird.

Also never thought I would be saying that Steve The Pirate is one of my favorite live action villains DC have brought to life:funny:
IdolizedUnimportantJabiru-small.gif

Last edited:
Finished it last night loved the twist with Niles, totally didn't see it coming.

Can't wait for season 2 really hope Tudyk returns for season 2 as well.

Anyone know if they didn't any merch would love to get a cool t of the team?

I'm wondering HOW MUCH Dorothy Spinner will be "deformed" or "ape-like"... I guess we will discover this soon.
Damn, her introduction in the series, in the season finale, is so touching.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"