Dragonball HQ - Part 1

Yeah, things are not looking good for Vic Mignogna. Luckily, I would not call him iconic in the role.

I've always enjoyed him in the role, but it's really just 90% screaming.

Yeah, things are not looking good for Vic Mignogna. Luckily, I would not call him iconic in the role.

I've always enjoyed him in the role, but it's really just 90% screaming.

I'm with Roose. While i've enjoyed Vic's performance as both old and new...im also with Sith in that i don't think ether were "iconic" and i think a new VA could slip into Bah's ear rather easily.

Also it appears O'shea Jackson Jr tweeted for Funimation to call his people :D

Rumour has it that they were talking to someone about Gine, but it didn't come together (and the performance by Emily Neves still ended up being great).

O'Shea wouldn't be my choice for this new Tarzan/Conan the Barbarian Broly, but it does raise the point that they could potentially get someone outside the VA circle.

Rumour has it that they were talking to someone about Gine, but it didn't come together (and the performance by Emily Neves still ended up being great).

O'Shea wouldn't be my choice for this new Tarzan/Conan the Barbarian Broly, but it does raise the point that they could potentially get someone outside the VA circle.

A couple of pals i know are hoping for Liam O'Brian to take on Broly. But yeah Funimation has been pretty good to Sabat and Co to find the talent for DB. They did get Marsters for Zamasu, so its showing that they are willing to go out of their normal pool of actors.

Well Funimation is cutting ties with Vic, so let the search for a new Broly begin.

Been following this the last couple days, and man, things are not looking good for anybody involved. I'm not taking a stance, since I wasn't there and don't personally know the people involved. It seems like everyone is about to implode, ironically except for the person being burned. You have Vic who responded a few times, apologizing, asking people not to hate, while you have Rial and Schemmel threatening people with getting the FBI and Homeland security involved.

And it seems like it's getting crazier with each passing day.

Last edited:
I am just going with Funimation has info that is not available to the public.

This is the crowd that gets pissed about "censorship" when they make things less pervy for the west. I am not going to hold my breathe that the fans will be polite.

And Vic likely has more experience with a harassment campaign than the others.

So, I guess we know were the dub stands on Kale/Caulifa.

Now, I don't know, because the next episode kind of backtracked. But, they kind of leaned into it in 100.

Man...there is just so much that is underwhelming about the dub in comparison to the Japanese version.

For real this time.

Also, only saw Dragon Ball. Who Vegeta?

Season 8 of the Dragon Ball Super English dub finally hit Amazon Prime.

Did they change Frieza's voice actor?

Yes Chris Ayers was diagnosed with a lung disease and can only voice act in short burst and was temporary replaced by Daman Mills. However later on they alternate and Ayers steps whenever he can in some episodes.

Sooo are new episodes of Dragon Ball Super happening or not? I've not been able to find out anything definitive.

Something or other is being worked on, but there’s no hard news about when it might hit. It’s possible they’ll announce something at Comic Con.

Also, Chris Ayres I think is Frieza full time again now, and is doing all the episodes he missed for the home release.

They have already announced a new movie, a follow up to Broly, so that's happening however its in planning stages so its gonna be awhile we find out when its gonna come out.
The manga is ongoing with its Galactic Prisoner arc.

They have already announced a new movie, a follow up to Broly, so that's happening however its in planning stages so its gonna be awhile we find out when its gonna come out.
The manga is ongoing with its Galactic Prisoner arc.
So they'll likely want to want until that arc wraps up in the manga before continuing the anime?

So they'll likely want to want until that arc wraps up in the manga before continuing the anime?
There were rumblings of a new tv anime but it's possible plans changed and now they're focusing on the new movie at the moment. If a Tv anime did come back, it can probably adapt the manga arc. It's honestly pretty good at the moment it's ramping towards the final battle so we'll see what happens in a few months.

Hey, look, more Dragon Ball FighterZ cutscenes....

The Pan bait is good, though.

Is the Moro arc going to be adapted? I need to know!

I've seen some spoilers. They actually aren't lying about it being focused on Gohan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"