Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Dramatic Example
Reaction score
Alright, so we had to start anew and re-open the Coffee Shop, too.

(Hey, that rhymed...)

So let's just try and make the best of it, and hope this'll all just settle down soon enough, so that...

ANNE HATHAWAY IS FRIGGIN CATWOMAN! :awesome::hrt:

*pisses in the corner*

Let's change that, shall we?

I'll get the weed, hookers and JB. We'll get this place skanky again.

JB's corpse will likely enhance the stank to a level previously unheard of.

*wakes up in his favorite ez chair*

How the hell did I get here?!

Have we ever figured out which swamp we buried him in?

Can I just say that this new 1k rule is going to become complicated and problematic as all Hell, but it might actually help newcomers. Long IC threads are now divided into manageable "volumes." Granted, it's still the same amount of reading to do, but it gives the appearance of less.

Can I just say that this new 1k rule is going to become complicated and problematic as all Hell, but it might actually help newcomers. Long IC threads are now divided into manageable "volumes." Granted, it's still the same amount of reading to do, but it gives the appearance of less.

:cmad:

Yes, the appearance of less, while actually having more.

:cmad:

Yes, the appearance of less, while actually having more.
Shhh. :oldrazz:

Also, I'd like to petition for people to now use Thread Tools at the top of a page instead of "posting to subscribe." If our posts are limited so greatly, we're going to have to make them count! :cmad:

Shhh. :oldrazz:

Also, I'd like to petition for people to now use Thread Tools at the top of a page instead of "posting to subscribe." If our posts are limited so greatly, we're going to have to make them count! :cmad:

Agreed.

Yeah, I just wasted another post! WHAT?! DO SOMETHING!

Indubitably

(This is probably getting out of hand, but I say damned with being in hand!)

Sure, this is a bit more problematic than the old way, but I doubt it will take us long to get used to it. Besides, whenever I see a brand new thread I immediately go "OH! SHINY!" and want to sign up even though there's nothing to sign up for.

Edit: Double post.

SenseiofCheese: Getting the threads to 1k posts, twice as fast!

How about the brass leave us alone in the basement, and take care of (euphemism for kill/murder/use a Molotov cocktail on) all those damned community games where they do nothing post names of bands, or comment on the avatar of the poster above them :cmad:

We all really should've seen this coming.

Nolan + Catwoman + Bat-forums = Nostril-f***ing the Hype servers.

Can you imagine what it's going to be like when the first teaser trailer hits the web? You will lag driving to work.

If the threads I'm in that have been switched over are any indication, this new small thread rule is just going to drive posting up!

Seriously, when's the last time Flagons has been this busy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"