• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Dwight Yoakam was up for 2 roles

Dwight Yokam yeah he's great. Never seen his acting though.

The integrity of the casting process continues to impress me. Wonder if Chris Nolan and Dwight are friends like his choice for Flass in BATMAN BEGINS.

“There was a ne’er-do-well cop who’s one of Gary Oldman’s guys,

Merkel.

I'm not a huge Yoakim fan, he never has really vibed with me on screen, so i can't say I am dissapointed, but surely he couldn't have been up for anything big so I suppose it wouldn't matter one way or the other

“There was a ne’er-do-well cop who’s one of Gary Oldman’s guys,

Merkel.

Negative. Merkel is not a bad cop. He's a good cop.

I LOVED SLING BLADE! It was on HBO like every night my junior year of college. Dwight was great. Thorton was great. It was great! My roomate and I used to quote the damn thing to each other all day.

He was actually brilliant in Sling Blade. He seemed so real in that role it was scary.

OH YEAH!!!Dwight is soo great in that scene.depending on what mood you're in, that scene can be watched for it's ferocity and also for it hilarity!!

Let us not forgot the iconic role of RAOUL in PANIC ROOM!!!!!!

sling blade was shot mediocre but the movie is priceless!!!

Bank manager who gets a bullet to the face.

I hope so. It sounds like a sick ass scene.

Wow this is old. I guess Giant-Man thought we weren't talking about Dwight Yoakam enough. I swear, you Yoakam fans spam worse than Ron Paul supporters.

In all seriousness though, it is a damn shame Dwight won't be in this movie, but there's always #3! ...unless JLA ruins comic book films or pisses of Nolan enough that he backs out.

My heart calls out for Alicia Keyes in movie three

I can't believe he didn't do it. I can't believe he's that busy. He could have worked around the Buck Owens thing.

I already did. :ninja: But now I'm back. And now I'm going to go again...

I only saw Yoakam in Panic Room. Liked him, but Jared Leto and Forest Whitaker are much better actors in my opinion. Nonetheless, it would have been fun to see him in TDK.

And I'm glad Fichtner plays the bank manager. Love him as an actor. I only hope he gets more than a few minutes screentime, before the J-man blows his brains out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"