Early looka at the characters?

CrawlerFan said:
Speedy?

You are the cliche stereotypical fan of comics aren't you? The big fat one that looks somewhat like Michael Moore eating cheetos all sweaty in sweatpants and sweatshirt in his mom's basement? Cheeto crumbs and cheese all over the place. Aren't you?
nah dude wrong person, not fat.lol im a goodlooking guy, my cohost is cool but he could be considered the fat guy!lol

17.gif

CrawlerFan said:
Stop hitting on Jan! She already has a husband! You slob!
we all know crawler your the slob!lol actually im pretty fit!

Sureee, you are. I bet you are just oozing with sex appeal. What with size XXL fashions from K-Mart adorning your flabby body.

It wasn't meant for you...twit.
The kitty was meant for my pals.

I'm a slob? Half of these posters have seen my picture and know what I look like and they can say I am no slob, but with you, we can't say that can we?

CrawlerFan said:
Sureee, you are. I bet you are just oozing with sex appeal. What with size XXL fashions from K-Mart adorning your flabby body.
lol your such a joke.lol im not fat at all!lol

Jan Irisi said:
It wasn't meant for you...twit.
The kitty was meant for my pals.
now now miss twit careful or i'll sully an insult your name on national televison , oh your probably used to being hated an annoyed!lol my show is seen worldwide, even in japan, Ms Jan Irisi Twit!lol

XshakeitOff said:
now now miss twit careful or i'll sully an insult your name on national televison , oh your probably used to being hated an annoyed!lol

You 1. Probably don't have a real show... 2. No one watches it if you do... 3. You'd probably pronounce her name wrong anyhow...

Oh, boy. You are first class delusional. You need a one way ticket to the looney bin, ASAP, pronto, stat.

The Original Bamfer said:
You 1. Probably don't have a real show... 2. No one watches it if you do... 3. You'd probably pronounce her name wrong anyhow...
hi bamfer as usual youre clueless i do have a show www.videolandexpress.com i have millions of veiwers youre pretty clueless and your gonna feel pretty stupid when it airs live next saturday!lol

CrawlerFan said:
Oh, boy. You are first class delusional. You need a one way ticket to the looney bin, ASAP, pronto, stat.
and youre a first class ****** that will be eating Huge amounts of Crow next Saturday!lol

CrawlerFan said:
Delusional meter about to break. Can't take much more captian!
just to make you feel foolish im going to personally say some guy name Crawler fan is a loser on live national Television!lol

So freddie, whats the channel and time your show is on.

Yeah, rightttttt. And pretale....just for the heck of it....where is this base station for this show of yours Speedy?

CrawlerFan said:
......Huge amounts of crow?

And you call me the ******? :p
i forgot your'e 10, you're too stupid to understand what a metaphor is.:o my bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"