Arrow Episode 8: Vendetta - Discussion/Rate & Review Thread

Wasn't feeling the soap opera stuff and the acting was questionable with certain characters on this show but overall I enjoyed it.

I wish Oliver wore a mask or goggles or sunglasses anything is better than that stupid face paint.

I guess I'm the only one that liked last week better.I was looking forward to the "partnership",but it got bogged down in all the soap stuff.Mostly,the Walter storyline.

BTW,Walter seemed pretty nervy to bite off Felicity's head for following up on something he asked her to investigate....and then ask her to investigate the book saying,"Oh yeah,and you might get killed over this."

That girl oughta find herself another job!

Wasn't feeling the soap opera stuff and the acting was questionable with certain characters on this show but overall I enjoyed it.

I wish Oliver wore a mask or goggles or sunglasses anything is better than that stupid face paint.
But Face paint is more realistic!Everyone will recognise him with a mask!:o

Solid episode but I preferred last weeks, the Ollie and Helena stuff was all a bit rushed and Helena was getting on my nerves by the end. I actually liked the Walter and Felicity sub-plot as well as Tommy's bit of development but I hope Diggle starts to get more involved instead of just lecturing Ollie in the Arrow cave.

I thought it was 3 episodes?

Given the last line I guess the 3rd ep she's in must be later down the line.

Was a decent episode this, wish they would move some things along a bit quicker though, like the Walter stuff, but overall the show remains at a high standard.

Glad Ollie used a flash bang arrow that was cool. Hope to see more tech arrows in the future.

I loved it. I thought Helena was excellent and stole the show. Loved most of her scenes, especially where she got the crossbow, and where she played the loving daughter.

I'm really warming to Walter too. I was sure he'd be the bad guy, but now I'm wondering if he'll end up joining Oliver in some way. Felicity too.

The Merlyn/Dinah stuff is dragging, but it's quite obvious they are going to be major major characters probably in future seasons so happy to see where they take it.

Overall 9/10 from me. I've liked every episode so far, this 2 part huntress arc has been the highlight imo. Hopefully it will not be too long before her return.

BTW,Walter seemed pretty nervy to bite off Felicity's head for following up on something he asked her to investigate....and then ask her to investigate the book saying,"Oh yeah,and you might get killed over this."

At first I thought the same as you, then I realised, he bit her head off and told her to stop investigating because he didn't want to put her life at risk. He then decided he needed to know, but warned her. Walters a good guy I think.

I'm very late to the party but I've only just had a chance to watch this episode, this was a big improvement on last weeks episode but I know the previous one had to happen to set up the events of this episode.

I didn't love Huntress costume purely because if the mask which I wasn't the best for hiding her identity but I can live with that. I sort if liked and disliked her character, personally I think I got my fill of her with two episodes but I'm pretty sure she'll be back but hopefully not too soon.

The action again was top notch, I can't get over how awesome that's been with this series.

I thought this episode did a very good job of building up and delivering with a big finale.

Lastly just wanted to add that shot when Arrow killed one if China Whites gonna at the top of the stairs and he stood there in silhouette was awesome.

9/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"