World Essential Spidey Swag

luckys i only half about half as much cool spideys tuff as all of that. and i think my parents threw out my spidey posters(hopefully by accedent) when we moved into an apartment. grrrrr

14252256_l.jpg

432697971_c2281c54c1.jpg

432724331_d634f74e04.jpg

432740887_5bd4167eb6.jpg

Here are my top 10 faves from my personal collection...

1.) Medicom RAH Spider-Man:
I personally think Medicom's Spidey is the best I've seen. Completely poseable, cloth suit, Peter Parker Head & Clothes...It's just too good:

5966_1.jpg

201_1.jpg

2.) The classic Mego Spidey:
Come on, he's dripping with Spidey wit. I've got to admit, Twisted Toyfare Theater didn't hurt this figure's coolness with me, but I love him on his own merits too.

spiderman_art.jpg

3.) Spider-Man Mini-Mate:
Come on, he's miniature awesomeness! My Spidey goes with me everywhere. Yeah, I'm a nerd, what of it?

23b0_1.JPG

4.) Bowens Designs Spidey Statuette:
Aside from Alex Ross's previously mentioned work of art, I submit my personal favorite from Bowen Studios:

FB%20Spidey%20B1.JPG

FB%20Spidey%20B2.JPG

NOTE: My statue doesn't have the bronze finish, but I couldn't find any pics of it without...

5.) 1996 Hallmark Ornament:
Easily my favorite Spidey ornament, it captures the character, doesn't look cheap, and the eyes aren't over exaggerated.

96spiderman.JPG

6.) 2005 Hallmark Ornament:
A close second, the 2005 Hallmark Ornament captures the character as well, but it's a little less interesting in my opinion, even if it does represent one of Spidey's more iconic poses.

8dc5_1.JPG

7.) Santa Spidey Christmas Button:
A pin Marvel gave to comic retailers back in the 90's, I got several as a kid from my local dealer and still cherish them to this day.

f790_1.JPG

8.) HeroClix Spidey with Backpack:
I don't know, it's just classic, iconic Spidey for me, and it's a minature so it doesn't take up a lot of space.

SpiderMan.jpg

9.) 1994 McDonalds Spider-Man:The Animated Series Figure:
Sorry, I just have a sweet spot in my heart for this figure. For a McDonalds toy, it's pretty frickin' sweet.

f351_1.JPG

10.) Pewter Spider-Bling:
And finally, the Spider-Ring. Seriously, if you aren't pimping this ring, you aren't a fan...

Pic: I'll post it soon, apparently no one else has one, at least online, so I have to take and upload a pic myself. Guess I've proven myself to be the only real Spider-Fan...:oldrazz:

Well, that's my top 10 personal faves. Take 'em or leave 'em...

Here are my top 10 faves from my personal collection...

1.) Medicom RAH Spider-Man:
I personally think Medicom's Spidey is the best I've seen. Completely poseable, cloth suit, Peter Parker Head & Clothes...It's just too good:

5966_1.jpg

201_1.jpg

4.) Bowens Designs Spidey Statuette:
Aside from Alex Ross's previously mentioned work of art, I submit my personal favorite from Bowen Studios:

FB%20Spidey%20B1.JPG

FB%20Spidey%20B2.JPG

That's a nice Bowen. I've never seen that one. The eyes are very 60's style. I LOVE IT!!

The Medicom Spidey is cool. I can't find it, and I've always wanted one. Manly because it's a cloth style suit, and the Peter Parker face underneath is my favorite design.

I Have that Mcdonalds toy!I display it with pride.Great additions to the thread!

P.S.

Here's a pic of the spidey statue without the bronze finish

spiderman%20red%20stat%20@%20mini.jpg

Bonus Black Spidey version
spiderman%20black%20stat%20@%20mini.jpg

Last edited:
WOW!! Now those two are beautiful!!! I love the red/blue costume Steve Ditko look.:wow:

Not a big Spidey collector, but I love my latest purchase:

spider-man-3-black.jpg

Shame he cost £80 (Thats around $130-160) :wow:

I'm resurrecting this thread!Here is a a Bobblehead I bought recently

AUTOIMAGESFU8330lg.jpg

^^ I saw that in my local Hollywood video store the other day. I plan on picking it up.

It's a great addition to any Spidey Collection.Also was browsing through the Thread and Can't believe this hasn't been posted.

615K78KHC7L_SS500_.jpg

^^ Bought that the day after it came out, I think. Back in 2004, if I remember correctly. DEFENITELY worth it. :up:

Sad I have ALOT of this stuff you guys are posting. Aside from the statues, which I don't have much of. I do have the three Spider-Man 3 Master Replica masks (red, black, Venom), and a two different Venom paperweights, but that's about it for statues etc. I do have loads of figures, DVDs, posters, games, stuffed animals etc.

^^ I have every Master Replica Spider-man head made including movie Spidey, movie black suit Spidey, Venom, and comic book Spdiey as well as a couple of bust, tons of figures, tons of comics, posters, DVD's, etc. I even have smaller stuff like collectible cars, etc. All involving Spidey. I have SOOO much stuff.

Oh yes, I do have some vehicles too. We had an antique store that loved me when I was younger. They had a whole bunch of the Marvel Superheroes figure lines from the late 80's early 90's, and alot of the 90's Spider-Man cartoon figures, plus other awesome stuff. I annihilated their Spidey and Hulk things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"