Days of Future Past Fans Who Are Actually Excited For This Movie!

Matt.S99

Formally batboy99
Reaction score
I apologize if there is a thread like this, but I'm a lazy m.f and dont feel like searching for one.

So as the title says, this thread is for those who are actually excited for this movie. Regardless of how dull the last two x-men movies were and the studio controlling the movie, I'm actually eagerly awaiting this movie. I'm especially excited for my favorite character, Emma Frost and the Hellfire Club(Or whatever we get of it anyways).

So, what are you excited about?

Im excited!!

will comment tomorrow :)

I'm terribly excited, I cannot wait for this movie, I've been lurking the SHH forums this past month waiting for updates on the movie and finally the pics started pouring out last week, and when I take the good and the bad, this is the movie that I've been waiting for years, I haven't been this excited about a movie since probably "X-Men: The Last Stand" (we all know what happened after it came out, but that's not relevant), I still remember the hundreds of forums I visited to get tidbits of information on the movie, and I was here the night the trailer premiered, and I plan to be here when the new trailer gets out to share the excitement.

What exactly am I excited about? Just like you I wanna see the Hellfire Club, I can't wait to see Magneto in action (I really want to hear the sound effect for when he uses his power), I want to see Mystique kicking ass again, I'm really interested in all the Xavier-Magneto scenes, and I really hope we get a monologue on the beginning of the movie (it would be nice if they get Patrick Stewart on a phone to deliver that monologue, but I may be asking for too much).

And the other thing I want aside from a trailer, is a 15 minute promo like the ones they did for "X-Men" and "X2": "Mutant Watch" and I think the other was called "X-posé" or something like that...anyway as you can tell from my crazy ramblings, I'm very excited.

I'm definitely excited to see Magneto in action as well, and this being X-Men, Im also excited to see what cameos they throw in.

I'm more exited then I probably should be. See avatar.

Lol same. I actually think right now, Im more excited for this than Green Lantern,Thor,Capt America(actually, Im not really excited for either thor or cap, not because I dont wanna see em, I do, but I just dont have that much love for those characters), the new Spidey, and even, dare I say it......Batman 3.

I usually get extremely excited for X-Men movies minus Wolverine.

I'm just a bigger X-Men fan than anything else.

X-Men and Spidey are my favorite Marvel creations,by far, but I always seem to be more excited about X-men. Actually, basically with any superhero movie, I get into the mood. So when its closer to Spidey, Ill be on a huge spidey craze and so on lol. I'm almost at the point right now that its killing me that i still gotta wait a few more months for this movie. At least its not a year!

Im excited too. everthing about the film into now sounds goods, hope for Fox doesnt ***** at all. But i still believing this movie will be great!

I'm excited about getting a film that looks like an actual X-men film! I can't wait! I hope Fox doesn't fiddle with it! It's looking great at the moment. It looks like an actual movie rather than a toy commercial like the other comic book blockbusters this year.

I'm excited. You got a good director, a nice cast and it's taking place in the '60s so that's pretty cool.

I'm excited in so far as it's an X-Men movie and I always get up for an X-Men movie.

I'm not excited in so far that I don't like the director, not sure if I like the concept of the plot, and I know I don't like the thought that they may be ignoring already established installments of the continuity.

I'm curious to see how it plays out.

I am extremely excited about this film and love everything about it so far... except the poorly-photoshopped, unofficial, "official" team shot. :o

I'm hopeful & starting to keep track of stuff, but when this was originally announced and for long after, I had no interest.

I'm just a bigger X-Men fan than anything else.
Me too. Pretty difficult for X-Men films to live up to what I want to see but X2 was on the right track. After X2 I was thinking X3 & X4 were going to be up there with the best films but unfortunately X3 & Wolverine did a lot wrong. After spending years overactively anticipating X3, I guess I'm now a bit burnt from the experience & so am not getting too involved. Vaughn for me is the factor that reignited my interest as ignoring what he might have done with X3 & some of the comments he's made recently, I've really enjoyed his other films so far. Definitely worth giving this guy a chance.

Last edited:
I am extremely excited about this film and love everything about it so far... except the poorly-photoshopped, unofficial, "official" team shot. :o
Same.

But, I love the costumes. I love what I've seen of the production design. Loving the pallet. I think the cast is probably the most talented of any X-Men film. And we have a capable director and writer in Vaughn and Goldman, plus Singer overseeing everything as Producer.

Then, there's Michael Fassbender who deserves his own separate acknowledgment. :up:

I'm excited for the movie! I try not to let internet whining get me down. :up:

I'm just excited to be gettin an actual X-Men film again (wtf was XMO:W?!)

I'm thrilled to see characters in the curren trilogy getting what they deserved that they didn't get in X1-X3, mainly Beast/Mystique...I have nothing negative towards this film...

Xavier is no Magneto. :(

Obviously my love of McAvoy far exceeds that of Fassy, though.

I'm def. excited for this film, but I'm a worried that the world might end next year................ Due to all the geekgasms and spontaneous combustions we'll all be having :)

I'm excited because I love the director and love the cast. I will see ANY movie that stars Michael Fassbender, so the fact that it's X-men (in the '60's!) is just icing on the cake. :up:

I'm excited. It's a X-Men movie,(without Wolverine :shock)Vaughn, the very talented cast and the period it's set in. For me, it can't get any better than that.

I'm hopeful & starting to keep track of stuff, but when this was originally announced and for long after, I had no interest.

Me too. Pretty difficult for X-Men films to live up to what I want to see but X2 was on the right track. After X2 I was thinking X3 & X4 were going to be up there with the best films but unfortunately X3 & Wolverine did a lot wrong. After spending years overactively anticipating X3, I guess I'm now a bit burnt from the experience & so am not getting too involved. Vaughn for me is the factor that reignited my interest as ignoring what he might have done with X3 & some of the comments he's made recently, I've really enjoyed his other films so far. Definitely worth giving this guy a chance.

I'm right there with you. With the exception of your mention of Vaughn though, I haven't really loved his previous films. But if Singer has his vote then I'll trust Singer's judgement.

I'm not sure about "the most talented [cast] of any X-Men film." I haven't seen the previous films of a majority of this cast. But I'm crossing fingers this cast pulls through.

And Fassbender is tops for me :hrt:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"