The Dark Knight How excited are you for this movie?

TheBatman072

Avenger
Reaction score
Not really sure where this thread would go, but it IS about TDK, and it's not really about anything specific, so...

How excited ARE you? On a scale of 1-10, ten being the highest?

I think I'm somewhere in the 8-10 range. But closer to ten.

I stalk the internet rabidly for news.

I have already planned my midnight showing.

I wrote my own, 3 page fan treatment in 2005 right after BB just because I needed something sequally to occupy myself with.

This level of obsession is unhealthy.

Very, very, very excited. It's looking fantastic so far. But I try to keep away from all the big spoilers, I know I will succeed. I must. :(

Very, very, very excited. It's looking fantastic so far. But I try to keep away from all the big spoilers, I know I will succeed. I must. :(

I've pretty much given up trying.

Maybe if I don't think about it or fight it, I won't spoil myself too much to death like I did with Batman Begins.

I voted 10, with every bit of news that comes out I get more excited! Joker back on film, Bat's new suit that he can move in(sadly this gets me excited!) and from what I see hear about the film so far it's gonna be great, I only wish I lived or was near Chicago because I'd be out there every single night, and that my friends is no exaggeration. I keep tossing what I think the first showdown between Batman and Joker will be like, and I know it will be of excellent quality :D

I voted 10, with every bit of news that comes out I get more excited! Joker back on film, Bat's new suit that he can move in(sadly this gets me excited!) and from what I see hear about the film so far it's gonna be great, I only wish I lived or was near Chicago because I'd be out there every single night, and that my friends is no exaggeration. I keep tossing what I think the first showdown between Batman and Joker will be like, and I know it will be of excellent quality :D

Definately.

I'm going to need to bring one of those shock-pad medical machines with me, so I can restart my heart after Batman and Joker face off on the big screen!

Not as excited as I should be. Begins is my favourite film ever. Id be looking forward to this alot more if...

1. Selina, Dick Grayson and Harley were in it
2. If the Joker didnt have that horrible cut smile
3. If the new Batman costume didnt look like Robocop
4. If Bale had actually gotten into "300" shape
5. If they had cast Josh Lucas as Dent instead
6. Pirates 3 and Spidey 3 were so awfull when i was convinced that theyd be great, Im now worried that TDK might be dissappointing now aswell.

I'm more excited for TDK then Begins, my favourite character is in the move and played by a awsome actor.

I'm more excited for TDK then Begins, my favourite character is in the move and played by a awsome actor.

You're a big fan of eric Roberts?

:o ;)

on a personal note i wont really get super hyped until i see a trailer of some sort.

:)

I voted 10.

I have never eagerly anticipated a film as much as The Dark Knight.

The only thing that came close were the Matrix sequels, they turned into a massive let down.

Can't wait for it, even more excited then I was about BB.

To be honest, this film is the only reason I am even on these boards.

To be honest, this film is the only reason I am even on these boards.

You will come to love us, not just because of this film, because this board is full of great people.

In time you will see.

:)

Well I'm sure once this is over I'll be sticking around for the third installment anyway.

well i aint doing cartwheels yet. i think its too early for that.

but i'm pretty optimistic so far.

I am really hyped. This one should be better than the last one. They can improve things and the promotion by Warner is better. The promotion begins early.
The Trailer should do the rest.
The Batman Begins promotion was not good at all, but this time it looks like they feed the PRESS, the fans and the general audience.
Now they could start with a little trailer

Now that the Spider-Man and X-Men franchises seem to be past their prime, I think THIS is the superhero franchise that´ll generate the most hype and excitement in the next couple years. How that will reflect in the BO, God knows, but I´m pretty psyched.

about 5...

Same director and same cast as last time, we shouldn't expect more than a better version of begins.

My hope is that Nolan's completely re-tooling his original premise because it was not memorable to me. It was boring, bland, very sterile. I want something more like crow, dark city, something dirty like the beating in superman returns please.

watch that movie if you want to see batman done in the new millenium.

Luthor kicking Superman in the face while he's crouching in agony completely out-darks every single scene in Batman begins. I can't believe people refuse to see this.

Top this, Nolan. You have to earn my trust, man. No free passes from me.

[YT]2tnlYf8njps[/YT]

about 5...

Same director and same cast as last time, we shouldn't expect more than a better version of begins.

My hope is that Nolan's completely re-tooling his original premise because it was not memorable to me. It was boring, bland, very sterile. I want something more like crow, dark city, something dirty like the beating in superman returns please.

watch that movie if you want to see batman done in the new millenium.

Luthor kicking Superman in the face while he's crouching in agony completely out-darks every single scene in Batman begins. I can't believe people refuse to see this.

Top this, Nolan. You have to earn my trust, man. No free passes from me.

[YT]2tnlYf8njps[/YT]

I personally thought Superman Returns was ****. So each to their own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"