Fantastic Four 2: Production Update(s)

JMAfan said:
*waits for another Thingy..."lets all boycott WB speech*:D

WB stinks, the're low down dirty cowards, and this is 1 FF fan that will never go see another WB movie.:down with WB. May they choke on every one of them. And may the fleas from 1,000 dogs, land on the WB execs, and may their arms be too short to scratch. :down

The Thing 2005 said:
WB stinks, the're low down dirty cowards, and this is 1 FF fan that will never go see another WB movie.:down with WB. May they choke on every one of them. And may the fleas from 1,000 dogs, land on the WB execs, and may their arms be too short to scratch. :down

hunter rider said:

I would expect that kind of response from you Hunter. Thanks for not letting me down, but it still doesn't change my mind. Go back where you came from, let the other side stroke your ego. Cause I am not doing it. Down with WB.

The Thing 2005 said:
I would expect that kind of response from you Hunter. Thanks for not letting me down, but it still doesn't change my mind. Go back where you came from, let the other side stroke your ego. Cause I am not doing it. Down with WB.
lol,you can't honestly be serious,for starters i was here long beofre you and unlike you didn't bring trolls to this forum,but you are being a complete fool,WB can put their movies anywhere they want it,why should they move ?:confused:

hunter rider said:
lol,you can't honestly be serious,for starters i was here long beofre you and unlike you didn't bring trolls to this forum,but you are being a complete fool,WB can put their movies anywhere they want it,why should they move ?:confused:

Did I saw anything about moving ? They can stay there, It's still a free country. They can stay there and show their true colors. And It's my right to say boycott all WB movies. I didn't bring trolls here, they we're here when I got here, but I was the only 1 who had the guts to speak up and beat them back, and continued to beat them till they gave up, because in a verbal battle I'm like a pitt bull. I don't let go.. And as for you being here before I was I have 1 word to say. SO ?

hunter rider said:

When will you people understand that he's an idiot

Just Ignore

The Thing 2005 said:
Did I saw anything about moving ? They can stay there, It's still a free country. They can stay there and show their true colors. And It's my right to say boycott all WB movies. I didn't bring trolls here, they we're here when I got here, but I was the only 1 who had the guts to speak up and beat them back, and continued to beat them till they gave up, because in a verbal battle I'm like a pitt bull. I don't let go.. And as for you being here before I was I have 1 word to say. SO ?

You attracted all the trollls we had,you wern't here when things were tense just afterwards when you got into pissing contests with all the batfans over box office and they owned you everytime and made things worse for the rest of us
What your basically saying is the Harry Potter movie is wrong to open near F4/2 and that makes WB bad guys which is moronic

hunter rider said:
You attracted all the trollls we had,you wern't here when things were tense just afterwards when you got into pissing contests with all the batfans over box office and they owned you everytime and made things worse for the rest of us
What your basically saying is the Harry Potter movie is wrong to open near F4/2 and that makes WB bad guys which is moronic

I attract others because I create conflict with my points of view, and my passion, that others envy, because they wish they had my passion for things. Owned me ? You jest. Noone ownes me, or the FF. The FF is standing tall, dispite all the ditractors and haters. The proff of the pudding is in the #'s.

The Thing 2005 said:
I attract others because I create conflict with my points of view, and my passion, that others envy, because they wish they had my passion for things. Owned me ? You jest. Noone ownes me, or the FF. The FF is standing tall, dispite all the ditractors and haters. The proff of the pudding is in the #'s.

No you attract them because your ridiculous and they come to mess with you cos your a glowing beacon of fanboy insanity and they have fun teasing you

and you still can't answer my question like an adult-What is wrong with Potter opening on a prime weekend ?

hunter rider said:
No you attract them because your ridiculous and they come to mess with you cos your a glowing beacon of fanboy insanity and they have fun teasing you

and you still can't answer my question like an adult-What is wrong with Potter opening on a prime weekend ?

Fanboy insanity ? Thank you very much. I'll ware that title like a badge of honor. There's nothing wroung with it except, It's opening the weekend after the FF, in a blantent attemp to sink the sequel. If they opened 2 or 3 weekend after FF opened, then that would show no underlining, devieous, underhanded motives. But the fact that WB is DC, and Fox, and Sony, are Marvel, the message is plain and clear. There is no misinterptation of why they chose that weekend.

The Thing 2005 said:
Fanboy insanity ? Thank you very much. I'll ware that title like a badge of honor. There's nothing wroung with it except, It's opening the weekend after the FF, in a blantent attemp to sink the sequel. If they opened 2 or 3 weekend after FF opened, then that would show no underlining, devieous, underhanded motives. But the fact that WB is DC, and Fox, and Sony, are Marvel, the message is plain and clear. There is no misinterptation of why they chose that weekend.

Being labled insane is sad not cool and your a delusional conspiracy theorists,they are opening in the place most big blockbusters open in

hunter rider said:
Being labled insane is sad not cool and your a delusional conspiracy theorists,they are opening in the place most big blockbusters open in

Let me put it this way. I hope X3 burries SR so deep that it has to reach up to touch botton, then have POC3 come up from behind and pearl harbour them for good messure. And if that brings the other side out so be in. WB has gotten my dander up. 1st it was DeSanto saying FF had to move, then when they saw Fox didn't jump when WB cracked the whip, they brought HP in for good messure.

The Thing 2005 said:
Let me put it this way. I hope X3 burries SR so deep that it has to reach up to touch botton, then have POC3 come up from behind and pearl harbour them for good messure. And if that brings the other side out so be in. WB has gotten my dander up.

Grow up..............please,this is real life where companies don't base their choices on childish comic book rivalries

I assume Thing is all an act

Since....someone being this dumb isn't humanly possible

zer00 said:

Like how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. The world may never know. :) Conspirecy discussions have been around since the beginning of time.

zer00 said:

Yes..........yes.............damn:(

Please people just ignore him so he'll go away:(

The Thing 2005 said:

That is the biggest bunch of bulls*** I've EVER READ ON THIS BOARD.....honestly the only one that consistently from July 2004 ON....that dealt with trolls was Lightnin....so STOP TYPING...shut the hell up about fighting trolls....ALL YOU DID WAS BRING MORE....You came here 9 days before the movie actually came out....the people you are spouting off to, have been here much longer....

You can talk all you want about boycotting WB, loving the F4, all that knowledge you have in your pinky, but have yet to show.....TYPE ALL YOU WANT....BUT don't EVER talk about being the only one to fight the trolls....STOP TYPING.....as in (SHUT UP) and talk about the things you do actually know about...

Since you have been here you've had 3 different ages, you lived about 5 different lives....you are a lover of F4 with all this knowledge that you haven't shown a bit of....ALL YOU DO IS fight.......

You love to fight.....NOTHING MORE.....

There is actually a woman alive that would marry you????????? thats one thing I'll never believe...one of 2 things....You have no knowledge of F4, so I don't believe your lie of all this knowledge either....

WOW!:eek: JMAfan brought the pain and unleashed her fury.

i'm offically scared of you now.

JMAfan said:
That is the biggest bunch of bulls*** I've EVER READ ON THIS BOARD.....honestly the only one that consistently from July 2004 ON....that dealt with trolls was Lightnin....so STOP TYPING...shut the hell up about fighting trolls....ALL YOU DID WAS BRING MORE....You came here 9 days before the movie actually came out....the people you are spouting off to, have been here much longer....

You can talk all you want about boycotting WB, loving the F4, all that knowledge you have in your pinky, but have yet to show.....TYPE ALL YOU WANT....BUT don't EVER talk about being the only one to fight the trolls....STOP TYPING.....as in (SHUT UP) and talk about the things you do actually know about...

Since you have been here you've had 3 different ages, you lived about 5 different lives....you are a lover of F4 with all this knowledge that you haven't shown a bit of....ALL YOU DO IS fight.......

You love to fight.....NOTHING MORE.....

There is actually a woman alive that would marry you????????? thats one thing I'll never believe...one of 2 things....You have no knowledge of F4, so I don't believe your lie of all this knowledge either....

It's a free country, everyone can believe what they want to. Is it real ? Is this life real, or are we living out someone elses thoughts, or dreams. Intresting. Why be all upset ? Chill out, and take things as they come.

The Thing 2005 said:
It's a free country, everyone can believe what they want to. Is it real ? Is this life real, or are we living out someone elses thoughts, or dreams. Intresting.

Just stop typing....

JMAfan said:
Just stop typing....

And if I say no ? Since it is a free country. Unless we live in China where noone can have a different view.

The Thing 2005 said:
And if I say no ? Since it is a free country. Unless we live in China where noone can have a diffrernt view.

PDNFTT

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"