Fast and Furious 6 Is A Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drift was the third movie. 2 was 2fast2furious. and technically whenever they finally address the Han issue of Drift as it relates to the continuity moving forward with him still alive in the franchise, Drift will fit in eventually after that happens.

Thanks for the correction on this.

I wouldn't mind Statham but only if he plays a villain. The only thing weak about Fast Five (IMO) was the villains. I didn't find Reyes all that intimidating, and his right-hand man was a little b**ch. I want the next villain to be someone intense that could handle Vin or The Rock in a fight. They don't need any more hero characters, especially with The Rock, Michelle and Eva probably coming back.

Curious as to how they will top part 5.

Bring back Verone wanting revenge on Brian & Roman & Monica. That would be a start. In fact have Letty working for Verone not knowing that his ultimate goal is to kill someone she knows which would be Brian

Last edited:
i could see Statham as MI6 or something

like you said Rows, I don't really want him in the crew either. but for all we know he could be in Letty's

Maybe Statham is the bad guy, or a hitman for the main bad guy that puts him in direct conflict with Dom and Hobbs?

With the Fast Five dvd at Wal-mart, what's the difference between the bluray+dvd+digital copy in the single package and the bluray+dvd+digital copy in the double wide package? They both read the same to me.

In the sixth one they need to set it up so that Han goes to Tokyo at some point in the movie. Maybe he gets hurt or something & after he gets healed & good enough to drive Dom asks him to leave so that nothing else happens to him. Letty could take Hans place. So he decides to head to Tokyo & then the next & supposedly last one takes place in Tokyo

But he already said he was going to Tokyo in Fast #4. At this point, I'm just assuming Tokyo Drift is a one-shot since it truly was part of the chronological order, the cars are way outdated. They just made a mistake in killing Han, no doubt about it.

But he already said he was going to Tokyo in Fast #4. At this point, I'm just assuming Tokyo Drift is a one-shot since it truly was part of the chronological order, the cars are way outdated. They just made a mistake in killing Han, no doubt about it.

Han said that in Fast Five as well. So give the guy a reason to go at this point & go

Dwayne Johnson Says ‘Fast Six’ Gearing Up for May Start, Won’t Shoot Back-to-Back With ‘Fast Seven’
Posted 9 hours ago by Terri Schwartz in Interviews, News

The "Fast and the Furious" franchise is one of the modern Hollywood series that seemingly gets more popular as it goes along. The latest installment -- "Fast Five" -- became one of the more beloved chapters of the decade-long series, and also introduced Dwayne Johnson as a new member of the crew.

MTV News caught up with Johnson while he was promoting another movie series he joined late in the game -- "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" -- and asked him about his involvement in the next two "Fast" movies. From what we knew here at MTV headquarters, "Fast 6" and "Fast 7" were going to shoot back-to-back, but Johnson explained that plan has since been scrapped.
"I don't think we're going to shoot them back-to-back," he said.

He explained, "We were going to try that because it wouldn't make sense to have the same crew and have everybody there in one place, but I think we're dealing with some weather issues, so from what I know we're going to shoot 'Fast 6' first and then worry about 'Fast 7' a little later."

It will be interesting to see how that affects the continuity of the latest two films. And apparently the "Fast" gang is going to be headed overseas in the upcoming movies. Johnson teased two locations where "Fast 6" and "Fast 7" were going to be filming, but wouldn't clarify which location was for which film.

"We're going to be in the U.K., we're going to be in Germany, from what I know. That's the early talks," he said. "And we're going to start shooting in May."
http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2012/02/15/dwayne-johnson-fast-six-fast-seven/

It would be cool if Vin finds out that The Rock is his cousin.

long as the rock is in both and badass, all good for me. seems 3 is almost on a alternate timeline sometimes as han will never die or make it to Tokyo lol

As long as the Rock is in this movie, hopefully with a bigger role, and as a co-lead with Vin Diesel, I am in.

If it's Fast and Furious related, I'm in. Bring it on!

Goes to show this franchise can get as ridiculous as it wants, and people will still lap it up.

Fast Six will reportedly feature and all-out slugfest between Vin Diesel's wifebeater and the The Rock's UnderArmor T-shirt.

Noice.

I hope there will be baby oil transference before the shirts throwdown.

Fast Five was the only one of the series I really liked...can't wait for more.

With Brian and Mia having a baby and Coyotes 6month old being in the last movie...who else predicts this series to go past 10 movies?

Dumb move considering his careers, but perhaps he just doesn't like movies like that.

Statham only stars in action movies that nobody sees. He doesn't want to screw up his track record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"