Fast and the Furious 9: The Fast Saga

The Double Toasted video on this and the other trailer is amazing.

“You’ve spent your whole life trying to be smarter than Dom. Is that really that hard?”

“Oh, congratulations you made it past the second grade.”

:funny:

Glorious! :D: that was the best trailer/spot so far for the movie filled with the trademark over the top spectacle! The magnetic gimmick is creative, SuperDom spearing Cena as he's ziplining is hilariious and then he tops it off by throwing that armored transport at Cipher's Stealth plane.

I wonder if that vehicle Tej and Roman are in at the end is actually a submersible given what they are wearing. I also get the feeling Han's death was faked as he's a secret agent, thus now he's a crackshot sniper.

Last edited:
d74dea50bdb0316b09320bf6dcf50270ca30bff3.jpg

This looks miles better than Fast 8
Yeah I rewatched 8 and forgot how boring it was. It was obvious that Vin and Rock did not want any scenes together which is why Vin is on his own for the whole movie. Charlize is off on her own the whole time. And killing off Elena was so dumb.

The absurdity of this series holds no boundaries as we now get a tease to the final frontier of Space with flying cars.

If F10 really is a space movie, F11 needs to be a time-travel movie. :o

Better be joke about how bad they are aging....

I think this is the first time I've really noticed the cast aging. Watching the trailer I thought "damn when did these actors all get so middle age-looking?" Almost no one's in their 20s or 30s anymore and it's really showing now. :funny:

Not that I'm a spring chicken myself though. Just hadn't realized we're coming up on 20 years since the first movie. Holy crap time has flown by. I remember seeing the first movie in theaters back when I was a teenager. :o

They won't be getting any fresh blood anytime soon, they already poked fun at Eastwood trying to be the new Brian.

“You’ve spent your whole life trying to be smarter than Dom. Is that really that hard?”

I'm finally getting around to watching it. I would watch a full on commentary of F9 featuring Korey and Martin.

I think this is the first time I've really noticed the cast aging. Watching the trailer I thought "damn when did these actors all get so middle age-looking?" Almost no one's in their 20s or 30s anymore and it's really showing now. :funny:

Not that I'm a spring chicken myself though. Just hadn't realized we're coming up on 20 years since the first movie. Holy crap time has flown by. I remember seeing the first movie in theaters back when I was a teenager. :o

I am mainly referring to the Tokyo Drift cast. Even in that movie, it strained believability that they were highschoolers.

I'm finally getting around to watching it. I would watch a full on commentary of F9 featuring Korey and Martin.

Agreed! I would totally watch Korey and Martin MST3K one of these movies.

Cena's character talks about living in Dom's shadow. What shadow? Dom'e been a criminal on the run most of his life, and been through bad place repeatedly for years. His skills are driving, and doing suicidal shirt. Meanwhile Cena has apparently been in some sort of professional spec ops operation with a budget. Cena seems professionally trained and to be doing fine for himself. And Dom and Mia never mentioned him and he was never around so its not as if Cena's character has been with them being overshadowed.

Also, I noticed cena's character has the same necklace as Dom. So I guess now its going to be retconned as something they were both given by their parents or some shirt because they are brothers.

Last edited:
Cena was jealous he wasn’t included in the DVD player heist of the first movie. He never got over it.

Dom was 2 steps ahead of Cipher who was like the smartest person in the world, took down drug kingpins and "beat" highly trained spies like Shaw in hand to hand combat. Dom is what every human should strive to be

Dom was 2 steps ahead of Cipher who was like the smartest person in the world, took down drug kingpins and "beat" highly trained spies like Shaw in hand to hand combat. Dom is what every human should strive to be

“The legacy behind that GTO is... complicated.”

Cena was jealous he wasn’t included in the DVD player heist of the first movie. He never got over it.

Imagine having Vince chosen over you for that big-time heist? You know, the guy that didn't like people eating tuna fish (or was it chicken salad) sandwiches? Dom would've made my list as well.

I promptly lost it when one of them said "surprise mother******" when Vin tackled John through that window

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"