Fast and the Furious 9: The Fast Saga

No joke I actually don't get the hate for 2 Fast in the grand scheme of the Fast Saga. I think it's one of the most fun entries.
Probably my 2nd favorite after Fast Five

I’m not quite up to date. Has any of the cast left the series or are they all up for potential returns in the future? Love seeing all these characters thrown together.

Mamoa fits this series perfectly and good be just the ingredient they need to give this series some adrenaline.

I’m not quite up to date. Has any of the cast left the series or are they all up for potential returns in the future? Love seeing all these characters thrown together.

The Rock and Jason Statham have left. Neither want to come back to the family.

They're gonna totally make Mamoa somehow related to Hobbs since Rock rejected Vin.

Thanks for the info. Sort of had an idea about The Rock (which is a big shame) but didn’t know about Statham. :csad:

I don’t think Statham has left.

I mean, he was even in the after credits of F9.

Yeah I was gonna say Statham didn't leave.
I think Hobbs and Shaw isn't getting a sequel so they threw Statham/Shaw back into the main series fold

Nice. Hope that is the case.

The series shouldve ended at 7, that was the perfect “The End,” to the whole saga but, you know, 1.5 Billion at the box office probably persuaded Universal to run it into the ground.

Yeah F7 was the perfect ending. Damn you F8 for killing off my Elena! :cmad:

I still find it funny Statham dislikes superhero stuff yet stars in movies like this which are more over the top than some superhero films. Plus Idris Elba's bad guy in Hobbs and Shaw was a super soldier villain

I still find it funny Statham dislikes superhero stuff yet stars in movies like this which are more over the top than some superhero films. Plus Idris Elba's bad guy in Hobbs and Shaw was a super soldier villain
To my knowledge he didn't say he didn't like superhero stuff. He didn't say that they are too over the top.

What he says specifically the action in them, and a lot of modern action movies, rely too much on stunt doubles, green screen, etc. and that "anyone" can do the action in them.

Fast and Furious, while having a lot of green screen and CGI (especially Hobbs and Shaw...Jesus christ the CGI in Hobbs and Shaw) and using stunt doubles, still relies more on practical work and actors doing their own stunts than your standard MCU movie. I mean you can tell how practical a lot of the stunt stuff is. And Jason Statham clearly himself really does a lot of his own fight scenes and stunts. Too him that's what he appreciates. The Fast franchise allows more stunt work and practical effects. Marvel might not even allow their actors to do that stuff even if they wanted to.

On another note: It's time for a stunt award at the Oscars

Last edited:
I'm not saying there shouldn't be an award but don't they have their own stunt awards show?

Someone check on @Kane52630

zmDMsi8.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"