Favorite foods to eat for Dinner

I love Chicken Fajitas.......

but one of my very favorites is what I made for dinner tonight..... Chicken Enchiladas :)

Skinless chicken breast, and baked, blackened, or grilled fish.

And pasta on occasion.

A wet burrito. It tastes better than it sounds.

Fried Chicken, collard greens, and macaroni and cheese, meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, and vegetarian ribs, and brown rice, and butter beans, and fried squash, and fried cabbage, and corned beef and cabbage, and, pizza... mmm... I really love pizza, and baked beans, and black beans, and various salad types, and salmon, and talapia...

prime rib with horseradish with mashed potatos... or a big spinish salad with carmalized walnuts and chunks of blue cheez with a light cream dressing.... or clam chowder from scratch in a bread bowl... mmm or, or pretty much anything italian

Oye, I love to cook. I'm actually going to culinary school for it.

But I suppose my favorite foods are type of buffalo chicken wings. Can't ever go wrong with them. Prime rib is awesome, too. Also lobster almondine is really good with a side of red potatoes seasoned with garlic and parsley...I'm getting hungry.I'll be checking out this topic for more ideas...

The question should be more like what areN'T my favorite foods to eat for dinner :o I have a wide range of favorites.

Grilled chicken. Easy to make and fairly healthy as far as meats go.

What do you like to eat for Dinner?

last night made Salmon and put it on a nice salad with onions, cheese, and tomatoes. Quite tasty....

Man, I have so many favorites, but I must say Baked Salmon is one of my favorites. Cant go wrong with a good meatloaf...and then of course beef fajitas.

Sounds good but for some reason I am anti fish on salad.

I like salmon with steamed veggies.

I love Tex-mex food, Chinese, French and Iranian. I have been to 3 star Michelin restaurants in different countries and have had the privelage of eating some exceptional things, but I must say my favourite food has been more the type of food I made by my grandmother which was Persian food.

In addition, the best food has often been the most simple rather then certain complicated concoctions I have tasted except where deserts are concerned.

Anyways, along with the food I love a glass or more of great red wine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"