Talking to girls online

Hi,

I use MySpace to meet girls because I fall into the category of "having a life style not compatible with meeting girls..."

1. I am in Paramedic school.... I am in classes FULL of EMT-B/Firefighters who want to become Paramedics/Firefighters.... so take a wild guess... my class is 44 students, and only 2 are females.

2. I am trying to get hired as a firefighter. Firefighting is male dominated.

3. While I'm trying to get hired, I am working as a substitute teacher... I work in elementary schools. Teachers? Yeah, they are all old women.

4. My lifestyle: I don't enjoy bars and nightclubs. Nightclubs are sleazy (I would consider picking up a girl at a nightclub sleazier than myspace)... and I am not a drinker, so bars are boring to me...

5. My friends.... mostly have girlfriends and/or engaged. One of my friends is engaged, and he has female friends that are GORGEOUS. Guess what though? They are married/engaged too. Bummer :(

Other places, besides online, that I meet girls: college campus (when I am there and not in class), my gym (LA Fitness), and places where I study (like a bookstore)...

There's always Wal-Mart.

"Hmm, the melons sure look ripe today."

Chicks dig that stuff.

So I tried that "cool points" thing as a tactic, saying something like "whats with the lack of response?? minus ten cool points! you need a 1000 before you're forgiven!".

And she responded with a big long message telling me what she's been up to, and...

"I once again apologise and hope i have scored some brownie points....forgive me??? :p xx"

:huh:

That **** actually works.

Erzengel is right in that I overthink things quite alot. I'm always unsure of how to proceed in these things, afraid that the wrong comment will scare women off.

That's what we've been telling you!

scrubs20db0.gif

Erzengel is right in that I overthink things quite alot. I'm always unsure of how to proceed in these things, afraid that the wrong comment will scare women off.

Erz is very right...you just have to be yourself and let things happen without too much analysis. Too much analysis just makes you paranoid and neurotic...neither of which are really that attractive to the ladies.

S79, you just earned +10 cool points.

So I tried that "cool points" thing as a tactic, saying something like "whats with the lack of response?? minus ten cool points! you need a 1000 before you're forgiven!".

And she responded with a big long message telling me what she's been up to, and...

"I once again apologise and hope i have scored some brownie points....forgive me??? :p xx"

:huh:

Only probelm is now it's going to take so much longer before you see her in real life 'cause she's gotta earn all those "cool points" you gotta move things offline

I mentioned cool points to the girl and she well, let's just put it this way, she wasn't digging it.

WOOOOOOW! I TOLD YOU IT WOULD WORK!!!!

kainedamo,

I'm telling you, girls like a challenge. Make yourself a prize and she will be easier to win over.

Think about it logically.

Let's say you're a hot girl. All your life (or at least since around the time boys you know hit puberty), guys (and probably some girls) have been telling you "YOU'RE HOT!". So every guy you know comes up to you and tells you how hot you are, hoping you will date them....

THAT WOULD GET SO OLD AFTER A WHILE!!!

So then... along comes a guy who doesn't tell you that you're hot, he seems cool, and when you ignore him, he tells you you've lost brownie points with him....

= INSTANT CURIOUSITY! You're a hot girl and you're thinking "Whoa whoa whoa... this guy actually... ummm... doesn't slobber all over me, he's confident with himself, and he's a challenge for me..."

Put yourself into that mind set. Put yourself into the mind set of a hot girl who KNOWS she's hot. Then do the opposite of what every other guy does (which is... tell her she's hot... slobber all over her, obsessed over her, beg her for a date...etc. etc. etc.)

... it's not fool-proof, but you stand a better chance winning a date with a hot girl if you tell her "you've lost brownie points with me" when she doesn't respond to you, than saying "ooooh! you're so hot! please talk to me! please! oh, I'll do anything if you'll talk to me! ooooh!"

the first response is cool. the second is pathetic.

but... most guys do the second.

Greg

PS:

No, it won't take you forever to meet this girl in person. Build enough curiousity in her, tease her enough, and she'll want to meet you quickly.

You dont have to wait until you actually scores 1000 cool points. It's not a game where you actually follow those rules... it's just a way to tease her. I once told a girl on myspace she needed to score 1000 cool points to get my phone number and she still got it that same night. I just kept talking to her and rewarding her points left and right... and then we hung out the next night.

1000 cool points is an arbitrary number. dont take it literally. haha.

I'm seeing a remake called My Fair 'Damo.

PS:

No, it won't take you forever to meet this girl in person. Build enough curiousity in her, tease her enough, and she'll want to meet you quickly.

You dont have to wait until you actually scores 1000 cool points. It's not a game where you actually follow those rules... it's just a way to tease her. I once told a girl on myspace she needed to score 1000 cool points to get my phone number and she still got it that same night. I just kept talking to her and rewarding her points left and right... and then we hung out the next night.

1000 cool points is an arbitrary number. dont take it literally. haha.

Yeah, but then the challenge is gone is you're too loose with the points and you're the lame guy slobbering all over her again.

you're not a lame guy slobbering on her if you've already created enough interest inside her to meet you/get your number.

in the end, all guys are lame... we're all after "the date"... but it's lamer if you just immediately beg the girl for it.

Also....

again, my tactics are teasing a girl, being cocky, funny, making yourself a prize.... all those things kinda work for me.

BUT NOT always. Like the most recent girl on myspace didn't buy into any of it. But then again, she also sounded like a ******... when she typed to me she would type stuff like this:

"wat u do today?"

or, when I teased her she wrote me:

"WAT IS WITH YOUUU"

The girl is 19, but she types like she's 5 yrs old. This is a big turn-off.

So I'm dropping this girl, deleting her from my friend's list. Even hot girls are sometimes very... very... LAME!

myspace broads are easy.
it all depends on what they have on their page.

my friend take a lesson from Glenn Quagmire.

:D

Are you comfortable around her and vice versa to ask for her phone number or to give yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"