Talking to girls online

kainedamo

Superhero
Reaction score
So... 'tis a tricky business talking to girls. It's like, one word wrong, and all of a sudden you're too "pushy". Whatever that means. "Just date me already or I'll beat the **** out of you". How's that for pushy? I have this vision of girls who say they've been "creeped" out by something you said going back home, and hugging themselves naked in the corner, crying, like they've been raped or something. Grow some balls, women.

So anyway. I've been talking to this girl online for a good 2 months or so. That clearly means she digs me. We send messages back and forth on this website and ****. So I'm thinking, when the **** can we meet up already. But girls are weirdos, right? I mean, bat**** insane. If you asked the question "when can we meet up" her female bull**** kicks in and she thinks "he's too pushy - NEVER GONNA TALK TO HIM AGAIN!". Or, "but I only ever thought of him as a friend", as though somehow they didn't recognise that you have a penis.

So I thought I'd post a message or two of hers and you guys could tell me what you think, plus I'd post my latest response.

Awe i can't believe your working Christmas day?! Thats sooo bad! Hope its not for long!! I don't know why - but im not very excited about Christmas this year....its sad really lol one of those moods i guess :p Christmas can be a happy time but also an extremly sad time - funny aint it? Well i've had a busy but also relaxing weekend! It's what ive needed tho! Was out friday night at a party and sat night at a club then relaxed all sunday and had a movie night with my two best friends (who are twins also :p i know...no one ever believes us lol)

Well i hope you have a good Christmas!! I'm mostly looking forward to the dinner :) You know its statistically the healthiest dinner Brits eat EVER :p understandably :p im such a geek :p Hope santa is good to you! xx

Hello!! Happy new year to you to!! How was ur house party? I was at a family thing till 2 then went to a house party round the corner until 7.30 in the morning so i am wrecked!! I've been really busy revising for my resits on 10th of january and going out :p What have you been up to?

What kinda storied are you working on? Comic book like stories or what? I'd like to write a book but i dont have the motivation or intelligence! :p

Thank you for your compliment about my new photos :) xx

My response...

The house party was great fun! we had chinese food and played charades 'cause we're big dorks! yep got a tad drunk too. we tried to stay up for the sunrise but couldn't quite hack it. hope ya do well with the resits! i got coursework i need to finish off. i've been enjoying the freedom of having my own place, i got a telling off in work!! i've been going out with friends, late night movies with housemates, the usual.

we should have a dvd night! or we could have lunch sometime.

i'm kinda embarressed about the stories i'm working on. yep, they're comic book stories, my friend vicki is gonna draw some for me she's great. this one story is about this samurai guy who's whole family is killed. another story is about these 2 girls that fight monsters. great literary kinda stuff!! the hardest part is dialogue. i get really lazy with writing so this year i really need to motivate myself. writing is what i wanna do.

you're welcome about the compliment!

Yeah thats right, she knows I'm into comic books! When I briefly brought it up at first, she responded by saying how she liked Batman Begins. So there.

The part I put in bold is the key. "we should have a dvd night" could be falsely interpreted by the female mind as "he wants me at his house?? ewww how creepy! he wants to sex me straight away", when I simply like the idea of having a dvd night.

p.s This post is about 80% satire. Its so I don't look so loserish asking for advice on how to talk to girls ONLINE, asking on a messageboard of all things.

"Just date me already or I'll beat the **** out of you".

:dry:

Yeah I can't see why you're having so much problems...

... I used to cyber all the time. You could never say any thing to make me feel like you're being "pushy". :o

Man, I haven't done that crap in ages. Brings me back. I need to start chatting again... :dry:

You need to dump that trick for the simple fact she doesn't use correct punctuation and her spelling is bad. :down

I'm ashamed of you. I thought your standards were higher. :(

You are showing her PRIVATE responses to you. I would hope no girl would talk to you here after seeing that. I would say more but ... I just hope you can read my mind.

Here we go again.

You are showing her PRIVATE responses to you. I would hope no girl would talk to you here after seeing that. I would say more but ... I just hope you can read my mind.

See thats the problem with you broads right there. You expect us men to read your mind!

... I used to cyber all the time. You could never say any thing to make me feel like you're being "pushy". :o

Man, I haven't done that crap in ages. Brings me back. I need to start chatting again... :dry:

pm's from several young hypesters in 5....4....3....

See thats the problem with you broads right there. You expect us men to read your mind!

...Whatever's. Give me the right smilie, and send me some ecards and I'm yours forev's. :heart: :grin:

So the part where I say, you're welcome about the compliment. Should I add onto that?

"Damn, girl!"

Or like, "if I met you, I'd probably be quite shy!" or what? Hmm... I suppose that would be individual to the girl. Some girls like shy guys. Some girls like guys that behave like they're black :huh:

She uses :p too much.

Alot of girls do.

Another thing. Should I be more flirtatious? There is a fine line between flirty and sleazy. Like, "yeah, if only santa got me you this year, hahahaha!". Thats lame.

I am a lady. I would think you would not need to read my mind to know I would not like to be called broad.

[bloodninja] I put on my robe and wizard hat. [/bloodninja]

Alot of girls do.

Another thing. Should I be more flirtatious? There is a fine line between flirty and sleazy. Like, "yeah, if only santa got me you this year, and a hitachi magic wand... hahahaha!". Thats lame.

Now that would be sleazy... :o

Uh, she's totally right, don't post an email someone sent you on an internet message board, that's not mindreading, just common sense. We could've understood without the emails. Here's some advice though; What type of site is it? Something like MySpace or a dating site, if it's a dating site, ask to take off online within the first few emails, if it's something like MySpace chances are a lot less likely that she wants to see you offline. Also ask to meet at a neutral place at first like a bar or coffee shop, don't invite her to your house/apartment.

Sensi I appreciate your opinion.

And Jesus..lol kainedamo...I would just leave her..or back off I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"