Favorite Horror Movie Death?

Bat Attack

Mirth
Reaction score
What is your favorite death from a horror movie? Mine is Tina's from the Nightmare on Elm Street. :up:

"Hahaha..."
NIGHTMARE_ON_ELM_STREETDVDLIB086.jpg

"Please God..."
NIGHTMARE_ON_ELM_STREETDVDLIB085.jpg

"This, is god..."
NIGHTMARE_ON_ELM_STREETDVDLIB089.jpg

"AAAHHHHH!!!!"
NIGHTMARE_ON_ELM_STREETDVDLIB090.jpg

NIGHTMARE_ON_ELM_STREETDVDLIB112.jpg

Marion Crane in Pyscho. Nothing can top this one.

The photographer in The Omen. Best. Decapitation. Ever.

Nicholson in The Shining.

Every single death in The Evil Dead, not because of how scary they were but because of how funny they were.

It may not count...but the "death" of the holograms in Jason X still makes me pee my pants to this day.

I also reckon the small lad's death at the end of Final Destination 2 (esp. when his arm lands on the guy's plate)...

The movie sucks, but in The Curse Of Michael Myers, when he kills Jamie, that is a great horror movie death.

Almost anything by Argento is guaranteed to be a great death. Fullci was good at them too.

Sandman138 said:
The movie sucks, but in The Curse Of Michael Myers, when he kills Jamie, that is a great horror movie death.
I was so let down when I saw "Curse of Micheal Myers". It was such a poor follow up to the awesome Halloween 4 & 5.

They were all pretty bad after the second one, and even that couldn't come close to what made the first one so creepy (the bleakness of suburbia, using the voyerism of film to put us in Myers's perspective). Still, the way she died at the begining of that movie was a great horror movie death.

Friday Part 6: Jason Lives....I still remember seeing this death in theaters as a kid. It's been my favorite ever since.

jasonsheriffkill0zn.gif

Yeah, I love horror movies but this one had me flipping out at the end when that guy got up and walking away, geez.

saw_350_235.jpg

Another Jason Voorhees kill here.... my favorite horror movie death has, and probably always will be the one in Friday the 13th Part 3, where the guy walking on his hands suddenly looks up..... and gets split in half in about the most painful and embarassing way possible, old 3-D effects and all. ;)

I have a bunch but one of them is from JC's The Thing when the doctor's arms gets chop off from doing CPR on Norris which turns out to be a alien

Jason Voorhees Kill #3

Jason Takes Manhattan, in the disco room of the ship, when he chokes the asian girl to death than slams her onto the floor. I don't know why, but it's my favorite F13 kill. He just throws her, it's awesome :up:

Chainsaw Massacre, Leatherface kills the guy with the hammer in the house.

In "A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors", where Freddy turns his fingers into heroin needles and kills the "tough" chick with an OD while saying "What a rush!"

Come to think of it, all Freddy kills are memorable.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Every single death in The Evil Dead, not because of how scary they were but because of how funny they were.

Amen....and creative. Pretty darn good practical special effects for such an old, low budget movie.

Rhodes ripped in half in Day of the Dead and saying "Choke on 'em!"

Getting laser-sliced by the security system in Resident Evil, also the, hahaha, beheaded by elevator.

chilling people with an Alien inside them begging "kill me..."

Sword-Strap On and Gwyneth in Se7en.

the naked druglord hanging upside-down in Predator 2 who says "If you are trying to scare me you did a pretty good job, man. I'm a-scAred now!"

The agonizing slow realization of the two guys in Return of the Living Dead that they are in fact already dead, which is why their blood is pooling in their backs.

Definitely the girl whose discarded body just flakes away like ashes in the 70's re-make of Invasion of the Body Snatchers

so many

As a horror fan, I've seen my fair share of deaths;

-The caretaker in "Phantasm 1" (Which is my favorite horror movie +++)
-The carved-out face of Carl "House on Haunted Hill" remake
-The car scene in "Final Destination 2"
-Lynne ... "Hills Have Eyes" remake.
-...*draws blank*

yeah, that guy getting ripped apart at the end of 'Day of the Dead' was pretty amazing... especially if you've seen the documentary where they talk about how they did it.

ooh, that, and the opening of 'Ghost Ship' that one is friggin' awesome.

Mr. Credible said:
yeah, that guy getting ripped apart at the end of 'Day of the Dead' was pretty amazing... especially if you've seen the documentary where they talk about how they did it.
I remember how pissed he looks the second they say "cut", lol.

I also liked in "Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child" when Freddy force fed that Greta girl her insides. "You are what you eat!" LOL.

Final Destination-Terri getting f***in rammed by that bus!!:eek:...that was just awsome

Psycho...you know who.

Johnny Depp,trying so hard not to fall asleep in Elm Street...too bad he bites it

The priest in Excorsist

Almost every death in se7en

...So what happened? :confused:....I cant really understand how he died

hitmanyr2k said:
Friday Part 6: Jason Lives....I still remember seeing this death in theaters as a kid. It's been my favorite ever since.

jasonsheriffkill0zn.gif

I second that.
I was watching that with my friend and we found that pretty funny.

Another good one was on Nightmare on Elm Street 2.
There was a part when Freddy goes to the backyard party.

A guy comes up to him and says:

Guy: "Stop man, We can help you".
Freddy: "Help yourself, F*****!"

This and the whole movie was funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"