Favorite Horror Movie Death?

thedeadite said:
someone already mentioned the sleeping bag scene i f13 VII....

...but i'll add the first kill (and pretty much ALL the kills) in CUBE.. that movie is amazing and way underrated/overlooked.

also
liquid nitrogen/head crushing scene in jason x
outhouse scene in Sleepaway Camp 2: happy campers
jason's machete to the face..then falling down forcing machete through face in f13 IV: the final chapter
...and like was said before..i could go on forever with f13 kills..there are many.
Cube is an amazing movie. I've only had the pleasure of seeing it once, but it's absolutely fantastic.

And I'm one of the biggest F13 fanatics around, I could probably spout off great kills for hours.

Batattack said:
I forgot about one, the repairman towards the end of Childs Play 2 who is on the assembly line at the doll factory repairing something, and Chucky comes up behind him and pushes him so he gets stuck under the machine that puts the eyes into the dolls. sick

That was bananas!

I know, and the when he kills the barbor in Childs Play 3. lol, "Presto, Your Dead!" Childs Play 3 has my all time favorite Chucky line, "Doooon't **** wit' the Chuck!" lol. :up:

Batattack said:
I know, and the when he kills the barbor in Childs Play 3. lol, "Presto, Your Dead!" Childs Play 3 has my all time favorite Chucky line, "Doooon't **** wit' the Chuck!" lol. :up:

lol. Has anyone seen "IT" though, I was wondering if it had any good deaths

Batattack said:
That was a great line. It's too bad that the franchise went from great horror in the first to a bit of a joke in the last two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"