The New horror franchise.

CrypticOne said:
I think the Saw franchise is amazing. I can't wait for the third one. Yeah, whats up with Jigsaw? I thought he died in the second movie. It looked like it when the camera was backing out.
thats what i thought!

i cant remember the movie very well.... but i remember him dying

Yeah. LOL. He isn't wearing the safe color though.

Saw is going to go the way of Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street and Halloween, isn't it? :csad:

CrypticOne said:
Yeah. LOL. He isn't wearing the safe color though.
:woot: lmao!

well he IS the villain.

I hated the village.
it wasnt a bad movie......... i think people were expecting way too much from it

The first SAW was kinda good... the second was one was crap, so will be further sequels... Lionsgate just wants to make some easy money...

fabman said:
The first SAW was kinda good... the second was one was crap, so will be further sequels... Lionsgate just wants to make some easy money...

Dude, thes second movie rocked, I think it was better than the first.

Saw 2 was better in many ways, Saw has a lot of time wasting the 2nd time round when you watch it, whereas Saw 2 had more substance but both movies were just as entertaining.

Saw is popular because it's unlike other horror movies, it does without the cheesy good looking women getitng killed and concentrates on the horror elements. Brilliant.

Dr.Cox said:
Saw 2 was better in many ways, Saw has a lot of time wasting the 2nd time round when you watch it, whereas Saw 2 had more substance but both movies were just as entertaining.

Saw is popular because it's unlike other horror movies, it does without the cheesy good looking women getitng killed and concentrates on the horror elements. Brilliant.

Yep. Exactly. And the villain isn't this big bad evil thing, like Freddy and Jason. He is just a ordinary man, I think that makes it more scary.

Bleh..Saw 1 was good. Saw II...bleh.

They need a new horror figure. Let's bring back the slasher flicks with a twist.

GhostPoet said:

They need a new horror figure. Let's bring back the slasher flicks with a twist.

I thought Saw II had some good twists, especially with that whole girl in the safe thing(if I remmeber correctly)

primemover said:
I thought Saw II had some good twists, especially with that whole girl in the safe thing(if I remmeber correctly)

Actually it was the cops son. But yeah, that was a very good twist. All the cop had to do was talk and he didn't listen.

CrypticOne said:
Actually it was the cops son. But yeah, that was a very good twist. All the cop had to do was talk and he didn't listen.

Shoot, I thought what I said felt 'wrong' about what I said. I really enjoyed that and the time delay twist, thought it was clever.

JustABill said:
Saw should have ended with Saw. :o

It's really stretching thin, for someone who was suppose to be ill and dying, he sure is having a long ass go of it. :o

LMAO!!!! HAHAH seriously...

primemover said:
Shoot, I thought what I said felt 'wrong' about what I said. I really enjoyed that and the time delay twist, thought it was clever.

Yeah, the time delay was really clever and the video feed. Amazing.

CrypticOne said:
Yeah, the time delay was really clever and the video feed. Amazing.

Me too, I feel like the twist in Saw 2 was overshadowed by Amanda when really there a few twists, with the kid being in the safe the whole time (and jigsaws "safe and secure" line was great when they replay that line at the end of the movie), the "live" video feed was the best twist because it was so simple just like Saw and of course Amanda being on it was another twist.

I just wish her "Game Over" was more menacing.

I just about ***** my pants when Amanda turned out to be Jigsaw's new buddy.

But the "kid in the safe" thing was classic. <<Great twist! I didn't see it coming.

CAH

GhostPoet said:

Are you serious? :o

:(

I miss real horror movies.

Blood and gore isn't scary, it's just shock value.

Man, what I would give to see Psycho for the first time, NOT knowing the ending. Now that's a horror movie.

i really liked teh first saw movie. the second was alright, but i just can't see it being stretched out to a third.

I never saw Saw but saw Saw II with my g/f. We both thought it nothing more than a pile of monkey excrement, worse actually.

Sloth7d said:
Thanks. I have to check those out. I hope they didn't derail the story and kept it consistent with the book.

From my knowledge, they remain fairly close (Although one has a very different ending and some character names are changed.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"