The Dark Knight Rises Favorite Scenes From the Trilogy

The Dark Knight Rises
The first fight between Bane and Batman in the sewer. The most brutal scene of the trilogy. I loved all of Bane's dialogue.
Bane's dialogue is what I loved most about that scene. And the no music. I liked that.

To name just a few
Batman Begins
-

"Gordon. There's nobody left to send in." WROOOM!

The Dark Knight-

"We're trying to help you!"
"I DON'T NEED HELP."

The Dark Knight Rises-

Mother****ing Robin

I love so many moments but I think the most powerful one for me is when Batman decides to take the fall for Harvey Dent at the end of TDK. The sacrifice and Gordon's speech are just so powerful to me.

I also love the moment in TDKR when Selina tries to plead with Bruce to come with her and she says "You don't owe these people any more, you've given them everything you have" and he replies with "Not everything, not yet". Something about that scene is so Batman like, especially the first time you see the film and you're not sure if he makes it or not.

Interesting that when he first meets up with her after making it back to Gotham,
she says "I thought they killed you"..
and Bruce replies.. "Not yet"...

I wonder if the dialogue was written to "hint at" his "coming demise"?
was it just a tease? or perhaps misdirection?

whatever was, it certainly added to the build up.

TDK prologue, best introduction of a character ever in any film, not just a super hero one and it finishes with THAT line:

"What doesn't kill you, simply makes you.........stranger!!"

TDKR's final five minutes.

By far the most the satisfying ending to possible any film I've seen. Said good bye to the character and closed all doors except one. Truly great ending.

So many.. but this sticks to mind

BB.. The score leading from I'm BATMAN, Falcone's bat signal and Batman standing surveying the city as the camera pans..!! Those fews scenes captured the ethos of Batman..!!

Another scene I loved was falcones monologue in the dinner in batman begins that was so fantastically written and so well performed by the actor that the scene becomes incredibly powerful and falcones final taunt to Bruce as he is dragged out is the icing on the cake "begged like a dog"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"