Favorite villan other then the joker

kooguy911

Sidekick
Reaction score
Its obvious that many of the hype's favorite villan from these movies is the joker. We ran polls like this a bunch of times and the joker always wins but a long shot.

So in this poll we determine: Who's the best movie villan other then the joker?

Cat-woman is the best villain other than the joker easy, but my favorite is the Riddler just because of nostalgic reasons.

For his first few minutes onscreen, Two-Face in Forever. But after that...

Catwoman and the Penguin were both sublime. Burton, writer Waters, Pfeiffer and DeVito took the characters and improved them, added pathos and tragedy. Superb stuff.

But wait, they're not exactly like 'the comicbook versions'........so I guess they suck. Oh well.

Penguin. Should've retconned Burton's version into the comics.

Its obvious that many of the hype's favorite villan from these movies is the joker. We ran poles like this a bunch of times and the joker always wins but a long shot.

So in this pole we determine: Whos the best movie villan other then the joker?

other THAN the Joker

we ran POLLS like this

WHO'S the best movie villain

Penguin in BR.

Accidentally I voted Scarecrow thinking of the comics. I hate BB Scarecrow and comic's Penguin though.

Down to Ra's, Riddler, and Max Shrek.

Couldn't vote for Ra's cause he wasn't on the poll. Carrey was good as Riddler but maybe just a little too much in some scenes. Chris Walken as Shreck was perfect and proves creating characters solely for the film can work out very good.

Penguin in BR. DeVito really took the character and made it his own. Good Stuff.

Lol I don't know how people can vote for the scarecrow in this poll. 9 votes for Batman Returns... theres a finger to the people who say "everyone agree's Burton killed those characters".

Catwoman is the best out of all of them, including The Joker.

Lol I don't know how people can vote for the scarecrow in this poll.
Why couldn't they, you little Burton groupie? He was a complete creep job in BEGINS. And did so without black jello dripping out of his mouth.

Anyway, Ra's was easily the second best of the movie series... yet he was conviently left out of the entire thread, but characters like Bane, and Max Shreck are included? Thread creator has a gap inbetween his/her ears. j/k

I voted for The Riddler, because Carrey was a riot in that role. My second choice from the earlier films would be Mr. Freeze; the film was way off-base, but I loved the Governator's approach to the character.

I voted for The Riddler, because Carrey was a riot in that role. My second choice from the earlier films would be Mr. Freeze; the film was way off-base, but I loved the Governator's approach to the character.

I'm sorry I have to ask...
What was Arnold's approach to the character?

Why couldn't they, you little Burton groupie? He was a complete creep job in BEGINS. And did so without black jello dripping out of his mouth.
Because I think that scarecrow was a extremely boring villain who lacked imagination makes me a Burton groupie? Oh well since he was a creep, we might as forget about the fact there is no back story on him what so ever, that there is no mention of his obsession with fear other than that small line "I respect the power of the mind". The fact he was a creep makes him a good Villain? Wrong. I like Begins, I just don't blind myself its faults, unlike some. Also don't fall as low as name calling, it just makes you look like a moron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"