The Dark Knight Rises Favourite scenes! (SPOILERS)

Anyone else love when Batman first knocked the pipes loose from Bane's mask? How Bane scrambled to put it back together and fight at the same time? So good.

Anyone else love when Batman first knocked the pipes loose from Bane's mask? How Bane scrambled to put it back together and fight at the same time? So good.

That was so great. I loved that when that happened...it was like Bane was like a mean dog that was just poked. The speed and power came across very well, but you still felt like he was losing it and it was only a matter of time.

I actually felt sorry for him there, along with everything after.

When Catwoman blew him away, I was over it. :oldrazz:

I gotta admit...I loved when Catwoman blew him away and her line about the guns. That was a great character moment.

I didn't think the first fight measured up b/c of the first one, but his line was so good when he beat him. Loved that

Paparazzi see Bruce Wayne. They try to take a photo.

*Bruce uses a device to disable the camera*

I bet all celebs wish they had something like that.

I thought the whole ending montage was done so well. After such a huge action scene, to have the whole trilogy tied up so nicely and to build something new.

It was a very powerful ending, with all the callbacks to Begins in the Cave with Blake and then him rising. Just great stuff in my opinion.

Bane/Batman fight 1 and 2.
Every Alfred and Bruce scenes.
Batman's first appearance.
The ending.

-the opening airplane hijack with the pulse pounding music
-Batman's return with the Batpod and taking down Bane's thugs (I live in Los Angeles so I immediately recognized the downtown area)
-Batman's fight with Bane in the sewers, I was wincing just waiting for the back breaking moment
-The Bat taking flight and scaring the crap out of the GCPD
-Bane taking over the stock exchange, blowing up the football stadium
-Batman's rematch with Bane

I wonder what Blake ends up doing?

I guess it's up to the individual.

I wonder what Blake ends up doing?

I guess it's up to the individual.

That's why I loved the ending. The Robin reference was a nod, it doesn't literally mean he's becoming Robin.

He could become Nightwing. A new Batman type of hero. We are left open to choose in our imaginations what to choose.

I actually felt sorry for him there, along with everything after.

More I think about it, one of my favorite scenes is when Bane sheds a tear. I never imagined of all the villains in this series, he would be somewhat sympathetic.

My favorite scene is when Bruce climbs from the Pit, the chanting was so majestic.

I'm surprised to see not a lot of praise for The Bat. God damn that thing was amazing, I also loved that they showed the tires on the batpod rotating more I loved that feature

YES! It was a great and heart-breaking beatdown Bane gave Batman, but Bat's beatdown on Bane was excellent. When Bane's pipes went loose, I immediately thought this is how Bane would react if it was Venom pumping in his mask instead of gas: desperation and reckless anger. It works both ways. :)

When Bane says what a beautiful voice the kid has when singing the anthem.

Yes, I def lol'ed. Also:

-Bane's background story with Talia (anyone else like this plot twist or am I the only one?). I actually felt bad for Bane during this reveal, because it shows Bane wasn't a completely evil guy; he actually cared for someone).
-the reveal of Bane's face before he's beaten and disfigured in the pit prison (even though Tom Hardy has been quoted that Bane's full face and mouth is never revealed in the movie-- HA!)
-Bane shedding tears (WAS NOT expecting that! :wow:)
-Ra's al Ghul cameo
-every scene with Bats/Cat, Bruce/Selina
-The ending cafe scene and the music that accompanied it (cheers and applause from me :hrt:)

Too many to list, but Bane's nod was pretty funny.

Goosebumps down my spine when:

- Batman's return on the Batpod and chasing down Bane's guys
- Alfred/Bruce conversation where their ties are severed
- Batman gets his mask pummeled in the sewer fight
- The 3rd time Bruce tries to get out of the pit, the momentary silence when he's just about to jump to the other side, combined with the swelling of triumphant music and the chanting
- When Selina begs Bruce to leave with her
- Batman pummeling Bane in his mask with much needed anger at the end
- The ending montage and the accompanying score

The score was really implemented well in this movie.

Goosebumps down my spine when:

- Batman's return on the Batpod and chasing down Bane's guys
- Alfred/Bruce conversation where their ties are severed
- Batman gets his mask pummeled in the sewer fight
- The 3rd time Bruce tries to get out of the pit, the momentary silence when he's just about to jump to the other side, combined with the swelling of triumphant music and the chanting
- When Selina begs Bruce to leave with her
- Batman pummeling Bane in his mask with much needed anger at the end
- The ending montage and the accompanying score

The score was really implemented well in this movie.

:up: :up: :up:

- Selina and Bruce's first meeting
- Batman's first appearance
- "so that's what it feels like"
- Alfred and Bruce confrontation scene (God... Alfred is in tears and Bruce is fighting his own tears)
- BatCat fight team up
- Bane breaking Bats back
- Bruce in prison specially that one scene of him looking at the tv and of course him climbing out of the pit
- Ra's cameo
- BatCat kiss
- Batman/Gordon reveal
- Alfred at the funeral
- Cafe scene

Although I have many more, I just need to single these two out, simply because of how unexpected they were:

"So that's what that feels like."

"What a lovely voice."

Never have I laughed harder in a Nolan film. The Bane one still cracks me up in the most juvenile of ways.

all the moments you all mentioned were quite enjoyable...

Unfortunately for me the crowd at my theater were just glued to their seats..no reaction whatsoever...maybe a chuckle or 2 here and there for a couple of lines..but no cheering or enthusiasm...

Its a damn shame since you only get to see a movie for the 1st time only once....

Maybe upon a repeat viewing I can see it with a more vocal group..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"