F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is a troll on Twitter. That makes him Loki by default.

Regardless of political party, if Kanye ran for President, he would win.

#PopularVote

I have to agree with both these comments, but I really like Loki.

Kanye loving Trump is the twist we all needed.

It’s funny now, but just wait until Kanye gets elected president, Kim becomes 1st lady, & KUWTK starts filming in the White House. At that point, I think I’ll be done with America.

You base this upon what exactly? What constituency could West mobilize? What popular stances has he taken that crosses over political boundaries? People act as though celebrities didn't get involved with politics before Trump but they did and they didn't automatically win because of their celeb status.

May I remind everyone that Kanye isn't even universally loved in the Hip Hop community as a person.

And before the "But Trump..." replies, let's not forget how indeed that win wasn't a popular vote victory and also how razor thin the margin was in key areas where Trump did win. A shift of tens of thousands in about three states and we indeed are saying "Madame President". Trump also essentially was running the moment he started the birther nonsense. He was cultivating a constituency for years.

SO... Can you answer how Kanye wins other than saying he's famous and pointing to Trump's win?

Do you really trust your fellow Americans to not elect Kanye? I certainly don’t.

So Kanye announces two new albums being released and then a week later starts controversy. I just think someone wants to sell a few more albums.

So Kanye announces two new albums being released and then a week later starts controversy. I just think someone wants to sell a few more albums.

This. :(

So, Trump is doing his mob boss thing about how countries don't support us if they don't support our bid for the World Cup.

Eh let's not get too crazy here. It's not exactly hard to be a controversial d-bag. And controversy breeds interest. Especially in an album, movie, etc. He's not original.

I don't Matt Damon tried it during the MeToo movement and that didn't pan out.

Eh let's not get too crazy here. It's not exactly hard to be a controversial d-bag. And controversy breeds interest. Especially in an album, movie, etc. He's not original.

Controversial d bags usually go down hard pretty quickly, while Kanye has been a controversial d bag & riding high for about 13 years now.

Controversial d bags usually go down hard pretty quickly, while Kanye has been a controversial d bag & riding high for about 13 years now.

Not really. Hannity, O'Reilly, Coulter, etc. They're all controversial. They're all d-bags. They're all still around.

Not really. Hannity, O'Reilly, Coulter, etc. They're all controversial. They're all d-bags. They're all still around.

True, but that’s in the realms of politics where nearly everyone is a d bag. Kanye appeals to a much broader audience.

The point of a PR stunt to make more money, not lose money though.

The point of a PR stunt to make more money, not lose money though.

Let’s see how this plays out before we judge this as a success or failure. I could see Kanye’s next album getting played on country stations because of this.

Lawyer in Trump Tower meeting admits to being informant for Moscow

1524839495280.jpg

“I am a lawyer, and I am an informant … Since 2013, I have been actively communicating with the office of the Russian prosecutor general.”

The Russian lawyer who met with Trump campaign officials in Trump Tower in June 2016 on the premise that she would deliver damaging information about Hillary Clinton has long insisted she is a private attorney, not a Kremlin operative trying to meddle in the presidential election.

But newly released emails show that in at least one instance two years earlier, the lawyer, Natalia V. Veselnitskaya, worked hand in glove with Russia’s chief legal office to thwart a Justice Department civil fraud case against a well-connected Russian firm.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/27/...a-trump-tower-russian-prosecutor-general.html

Putin is displeased with his puppet.

Flynn And His Son Met With Russian Ambassador In December 2015

The House Intelligence Committee’s report from its Russia investigation published on Friday revealed another meeting former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn had with the Russian ambassador before he joined the Trump campaign.

Flynn and his son, Michael Flynn, Jr., met with Ambassador Sergey Kislyak at his Washington, D.C. residence on December 2, 2015, according to emails reviewed by the House Intelligence Committee. Flynn’s son described the meeting as “very productive” in an email to the Russian embassy, according to the committee’s report. According to the report, “emails indicate that the meeting was arranged at the request of General Flynn or his son.” Neither Flynn sat with the committee for an interview, leaving congressional investigators with few details about the rendezvous.

The meeting with Kislyak took place about a week before Flynn traveled to Moscow to speak at the Kremlin RT news organization’s annual gala. Flynn sat next to Vladimir Putin at the dinner and was paid by RT to attend the event.

Flynn’s December 2015 meeting with Kislyak also came after he met with President Donald Trump for the first time, but Flynn did not formally join the campaign until 2016.

Flynn resigned as Trump’s first national security adviser in February 2017 after it became clear that he discussed Russian sanctions with Kislyak in late 2016 before Trump took office and allegedly lied to Vice President Mike Pence about it.

He then pleaded guilty in December 2017 to lying to the FBI about his conversations with Russian officials. Flynn is now cooperating with special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.

This seems bad for TrumpCo. Is this bad?

The thing about Flynn that has always intrigued me is that... who exactly is he flipping on? Manafort? It seems like Mueller has more than enough on Manafort, so why give leniency to Flynn for that? Michael Cohn? Did they really interact that much? And Cohn isn't a part of the Russian investigation... as far we know. I don't think Flynn would be a great witness against Trump's lawyer and fixer... but hmm... maybe.

If there wasn't someone else to implicate, then Flynn wouldn't have been offered a plea deal, and it seems like the most likely to me that Flynn accepted the plea deal in exchange for witness testimony against the President... and we haven't even gotten a whiff of what that info might be yet.

Its possible that Flynn's info pertains to some unknown part of the investigation. It's a safe bet that there are layers of this investigation that the public isnt aware of. Hell, Trump may not even be aware of some of what Mueller is doing and really planning.

You think he'd be crowing about North and South Korea instead of many nutty calls to Fox and Friends.

Not sure Earth would think so consider he cause all that chaos and deaths

Nah fam they be like. That's just Loki being Loki and all his fangirls will defend him with their endless art of ThorXLoki tumblr pics. :o

That Fox tirade was a doozy.

Brian Kilmead has been a pretty rabid Trump defender and even he looked so awkward and like he didn’t know what to say.

He's cracking under pressure. He won't make it through a second term even if he were to win re-election somehow.

For everyone that thought Thanos’s plan was evil, the elite want to kill off way more than just half the population, and they won’t do it randomly (it’ll be based on wealth).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"