F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Unfortunately, nothing short of videotape evidence will do.

I don't anyone wants to physically have to endure that but yep you're right in the context of movement required in order to present a breakthrough.

According to the talk from her, we'll all just need to break out Mario-Kart.

They just released a doctored video to justify banning a member of the press from the White House. Do you really think they aren’t going to discredit video evidence to support their version of events?

Republicans care more about staying in power than they do about the health of the union. I’m sure there were Nixon supporters to the end back during Watergate but the difference is that Republican leadership had some spine.

Republicans are a cult masquerading as a political party and reality bounces off their rubber cocoon.

Not even video evidence will change things when a cult member will simply change the video.

I think Trump is having a meltdown at the possibility of only gaining one seat in the Senate.

Though given how things have gone, should be fun to watch the Mississippi run off.

EDIT: Not gonna lie . . . I completely rushed through your post and really didn't pick up on the point you're making. So, consider my post below an aside rather than a direct response. :shrug:

What was the most sophisticated method of spreading free speech? What was the most sophisticated method of the press? What was the most sophisticated method of intruding upon people's private property?

If the 2nd amendment is limited to technology available at the time, wouldn't all the other amendments have the same limitations? Or, is the technology reasoning applied on a selective basis that curiously aligns with what we like and what we don't like in the Constitution?

And, if we're limited to people owning only those arms legal at the time of the Revolution . . . how do you feel about private citizens owning working cannon?

Really how free does gun culture make the average American free, when you have to live in fear of gun violence all the time?

Thousand Oaks California Bar Shooting Reminds Us American Gun Culture Is Tyranny

Not to mention the gun rights movement always seem to prioritize police militarization over the gun rights of African Americans like Philando Castile. It seems like that movement wants to fight hard for a privilege for itself, rather than a right that applies to everyone, otherwise, the NRA would have fought against police militarization after Castile died.

Preview of how he’ll respond when he loses re-election

He doesn’t have a word to say about Kemp in Georgia, of course.

His endless dog whistling and gaslighting to his base is so transparent it’s pathetic.

The scary part is they just blindly believe him.

Really how free does gun culture make the average American free, when you have to live in fear of gun violence all the time?

I haven't heard this argument before, but it makes a lot of sense to me.

I suspect when they need gin up some enthusiasm for the Mississippi runoff.

Preview of how he’ll respond when he loses re-election

My signatures rarely match. The only thing we need to protect our democracy from is that dip**** and his Russian overlords.

Also, Donny's signature's dont match. Let's call for a new president.:o

DrnPs8NV4AAp-GH

Last edited:
So they have evidence to indict Trump on Election stuff... so Trump fires Jeff and puts a stooge in his place.... just another example of Obstruction

So, Trump has such respect for the military but won't attend the centennial of Armistice Day because the weather will drizzle.

So, Trump has such respect for the military but won't attend the centennial of Armistice Day because the weather will drizzle.

He’s also “too busy” to visit the troops overseas but not too busy to go golfing every weekend and hold self-*********ory rallies all over the country.

They went through more than 'drizzle' to ensure that they be remembered & honoured. This man is the scum of the earth.

how long before that leaks?

He’s also “too busy” to visit the troops overseas but not too busy to go golfing every weekend and hold self-*********ory rallies all over the country.

Can you imagine what that hair would do in the rain though...:D

He's probably just petrified with what Putin is gonna say to him after losing the House...those sanctions aren't gonna go away now.:nuhu:

Somebody is getting a bad quarterly performance evaluation from the boss man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"