bar2-l.gif
bar2.gif
bar2-r.gif
5280.00%No
bar3-l.gif
bar3.gif
bar3-r.gif
1320.00%
Other people feel the same regarding better and different.

it exactly what you are saying, people feel, nobody knows yet, we haven't heard anything from the shooting (as it started yet??)
From what we have it's hard to tell it's going to be better....
At least with The Hulk, we can compare, watch the DVD over and over again if needed, wether it's to show how poor it was (not my opinion) or how ambitious (my opinion)....
nothing really about TIH, just speculation....

So yeah numbers are talking, great... what else...????

That's not what Louis Letterier wants to do.

I really see the character as a tortured soul, forced to undergo his superpowers and to run by fear of the others. If I had to choose examples in the same case, it will be mainly Dr Jeckyl and Mister Hide, Frankenstein or Edward Scissorhands.
And about leterrier, you're not gonna tell me that you believe that this one sentence proves the movie will be good and character not shallow empty cliche???? (i'm not saying they will either...)
Just to help the comparison
Just watch the transporter 1 & 2 :o
then The Ice Storm or The ride with the Devil....
who has the most 1 dimensional character..???..
yeah you bet, Mr Leterrier....

I mean, what's more cliche than saying, "oh yeah, i want deep characterisation, In my own vision I see the Hulk as some sort of Jeckyl and Hide...." OMG, what a news.... a weak but smart Human that turns into a monster....

I still think the cast is gold, that will get our share of eye candy visuals but, I'm worried about the film quality, .... as a film....
not as a bang bang fest for 2 hours...

wait and see

Kevin Feige should realize that there are indeed those of us who feel that Ang Lee's HULK is a good movie. And as you can well imagine, making jokes at the first film's expense certainly doesnt cause a great amount of excitement if that was his motive. :o

It causes me to be very excited anyway.

The Hulk's Incredible Return
Marvel exec says new movie won't suck.
by IGN Staff

Feige had the most to say about the new Incredible Hulk flick, which will star Edward Norton in the title role. He considers it a new start for the franchise after the failure of Ang Lee's version a few years ago.

"The Hulk movie will be different from this one because this one will be good [laughs].

Man, i luv this guy already. And no he wasn't laughing cause it was a joke, he was laughing AT Mr.Lee's movie..just being respectful at the same time.

It was a dream getting Edward Norton," Feige said. "We're joking about it, but there were certain elements in the first one that I'm very proud of, and there are other ones that I'm not. The cast of the first film was spectacular, a great cast -- you couldn't ask for a better cast coming together than you did in the first movie. Eric Bana was great, and frankly they were all great, but in looking to sort of reboot and start the franchise fresh and new, we wanted to start with a clean slate.

I've said it once i'll say it again..THIS IS NOT A SEQUEL! All of you guys dreaming of a sequel need to get this through your heads. You heard it from someone actually working on the film. Unless you are also, i think this should rest the debate.

And it wasn't Eric Bana that I was looking at and saying we need to improve upon. It was Bill Bixby, because Bill Bixby is really what I believe most of the fans and most of the audience members look to when they think of Bruce Banner, and they think of that Hulk storyline. I was thinking, 'Who is that today? Who can get that empathy across and who is a great actor in any medium?' We started talking about someone like Ed Norton, and it's your dream in movies like this when you go, 'Boy, it would be great to have someone like this,' and end up actually getting them."

Bixby. The best portrayal of Banner? I can't agree more. I felt sorry for Banner, and even when he was Hulked out, i still thought about the brillant scientist trapped inside this green monsters body, aching to be cured from this curse. When Bana was Hulk out, i forgot all about the man inside...literally.

So, do Marvel and Universal just expect fans to forget about the suckiness of the first movie? "I think the casting announcement has given everybody pause," says Feige. "I think there are a lot of people who are looking at it in a new light, something that might be interesting and worth a second look. I think that's a big part of it. I also think when people see a kickass trailer, they will change their minds, and when they see the redesign of the character and the new texture and the new tone and the new vibe and the fun and the action and the smashing, that will change everything!"
Speaking of smashing, it could be intense. According to Fiege, fans can expect the movie to have a PG-13 rating.

Feige further revealed that filming on the flick will get underway soon. He says, "Incredible Hulk goes into production the day [Iron Man] goes into post -- July 9th, Hulk starts production."

This made my day.:yay:

I've said it once i'll say it again..THIS IS NOT A SEQUEL!

But... they will not touch the origin(Avi Arad said this, Louis Leterrier said, Zak Penn said)... Feige said that this is in "respect to the first movie". Doesn't this means that is a sequel???
I say YES!
He wants to restart the franchise? With a new action flick with a great cast?
Ok, but since this is not retelling the origin(as hardly said) and is in respect of the first one, it will be ever a sequel for me.

Man, i luv this guy already. And no he wasn't laughing cause it was a joke, he was laughing AT Mr.Lee's movie..just being respectful at the same time.

Whoah, I'm so amazed now,
how can you you Laugh AT someone and be respectful, in the same time????

Bixby. The best portrayal of Banner? I can't agree more. I felt sorry for Banner, and even when he was Hulked out, i still thought about the brillant scientist trapped inside this green monsters body, aching to be cured from this curse. When Bana was Hulk out, i forgot all about the man inside...literally.

I agree Bixby was the best portrayal of Banner, Eric Bana did not really seem to be the scientist type, he seemed way too fit. In Ang Lee's movie I cared more about the Hulk than I did Banner. Ang Lee did not ruin the Hulk but there are somethings that need to be fixed and hopefully that will all be addressed in this movie.

Whoah, I'm so amazed now,
how can you you Laugh AT someone and be respectful, in the same time????

I think he was laughing cause it sucked but wasn't lauging 'directly' at Ang as a movie maker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"