Justice League First Justice League movie. Which threat and which way to unite the members!

Yeah, the JL comics were very weak in the begining, but the reboot itself was still trying to find its ground, i think this reboot is going better than the one from post-crisis, which took years before finally finding a ground for most of its most popular characters. Forever Evil sounds like a good idea for the sequel, expecially with Darkseid or Anti-Monitor possibly being behind the CS escaping from their earth.

Hal was allways in the center of the GL events since Geoff took over, yet i still think that they may lean towards another GL like John Stewart for the movies, even if Cyborg being pushed towards the prime light was probably Geoff Johns trying to keep Hal Jordan.

Yeah man agreed.

I really like most things about the New 52. I don´t like Superman or action comics but Wondy Superman, Batman Superman and Superman Unchained are all extremely awesome so.

Did you hear/read about the new charachter Wraith in Superman unchained? That guy is pretty cool.

Sorry, i'm kind of behind when it comes to New 52 comics, Justice League is the only comic i'm still keeping up with due to it being where most of the big events in the DCU coming from, though i've been waiting to have time to read Aquaman and Wonder Woman again.

Didn't know Superman Unchained was so good, is that the comic where they reveal Lex's fate in the present day?

Ohh man you missing something. The New Flash, Wondy and Aquaman have really improved. Yeah it´s really good.

I´m not sure as to what is happening at the moment. It´s kinda early but yeah something is going on with Lex! So far he´s escaped and started doing stuff to Olsen.

Last edited:
I like Justice League, but it's definitely not as good as..

Batman
Superman Unchained
Superman/Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Green Lantern
Green Lantern Corps (Jensen/Chang's run)
Aquaman

Last edited:
^
Yeah it is. But if you compare those with Forever Evil, which in a way is much about the League even if the original league is trapped, you can´t really say the same.
That´s why I think the JL will get better than vol1-3 + as Lord said, they´ve been tryin to find ground for the reboot.

All those titels are awesome. If you add Batman-Superman and Earth 2 you got all that I´ve read so far. Well that and Forever Evil + Rise of the third army with both events tie-ins.

Stuff that doesn´t have to do with The New 52 that´s also awesome is btw: Injustice gods among us, Superman Red son and Thor: God of Thunder.

I loveeeeed the first run of Batman/Superman, but I haven't picked up the current arc because of Rapmund's coloring.

Interesting. Care to elaborate?

The colors are too....intense..for my liking. Superman also has a crazy tan.

BdA1XpN.jpg

batmansuperman6a.jpg

The intense colors mixed with the busy detailed art style are just overload to me. Separately they'd be fine, but not together.

Last edited:
Well put. It´s true. I too have experienced this. The first 3 issues however were more friendly to the eyes. I was also dissapointed in the Mongul issues (4-7), in terms of story telling. The first 3 issues were good tho and I was really excited till they decided to throw in some gaming story with Mongul...

I wouldn't mind seeing a story similar or loosely based on the first episode of the Justice League animated series. J'onn J'onnz comes to Earth to warn of an alien invasion and explains that the threat is his brother Ma'alefa'ak who is leading an army of white martians to take over Earth and to kill his brother. I don't think it should be Darkseid for the first movie. If you're only going to make one Justice League movie then yeah, Darkseid is the way to go. But if you plan on having sequels then it would be difficult to build up a story if Darkseid is your debut.

Yeah that one is awesome but I´m not sure how it would play out in the current movieverse. Also, the amount of alien invasions is to god damn high!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"