Revenge of the Fallen First reactions from Japan premiere coming in...

must of hurt your feelings...oh well!!!

Not in the slightest. Just flabbergasted that you think people are ******ed for liking a film:huh: But I could be wrong in what you were saying due to your spelling and grammar, don't take that as an insult.

Not in the slightest. Just flabbergasted that you think people are ******ed for liking a film:huh: But I could be wrong in what you were saying due to your spelling and grammar, don't take that as an insult.

1. u must of been if you took the time to reply to me in the first place
2. If u actually read my post u would know i wasnt' calling anyone ******'d for liking the movie i was actually accusing anyone for not understand why there are those who don't like the movie...there's a difference

and 3... i really care less about spelling and grammar on a message board..i'm sure u and i can go up and down these boards and find all kind of literary do's and don't 's.....point i don't care, if want'd to i could.......thankx

and just read all 3 reviews..still going 2 see it..but all 3 basicallly say the samething..so u can't sit here and think the reviews are b.s., bay might of dropped the ball again....good job bay!!

as if michael bays Transformers getting "bad" reviews is anything new:whatever:

this one will no doubt get an even lower score on RT (if that's even possible)

...yet somehow it's going to absolutely stomp on box office numbers? I wonder why that is?

maybe it's because of you, or rather ppl like you,
still going 2 see it..
of course you are, I dare you to sit at home and miss this spectacle.
no one can.

it's simple ppl who hated the first film will hate this one(you and your crew of flunkies included)

ppl who loved the first film...so on and so forth

bay might of dropped the ball again....good job bay!!

this film is tracking huge, and is quite possibly going to give DK a run

if the success of this film and what it means for paramount in a summer of dudes is what you call dropping the ball...

2. If u actually read my post u would know i wasnt' calling anyone ******'d for liking the movie i was actually accusing anyone for not understand why there are those who don't like the movie...there's a difference

and 3... i really care less about spelling and grammar on a message board..i'm sure u and i can go up and down these boards and find all kind of literary do's and don't 's.....point i don't care, if want'd to i could.......thankx

Ugh, my brain hurts just trying to read this mess. I know you don't believe in grammer or spelling, chief, but at least try and sound coherent. Wow...

message boards are the last place to talk about grammer ppl

(that and a strip club)

...yet somehow it's going to absolutely stomp on box office numbers? I wonder why that is?

no one can.

it's simple ppl who hated the first film will hate this one(you and your crew of flunkies included)

if the success of this film and what it means for paramount in a summer of dudes is what you call dropping the ball...

ahh if u think i need to see this movie for my entertainment..u are sadly mistaken..i dont need to see the movie..i choose to see it...there's a difference

I'm going to see the movie before i past complete judgement and if u paid attention u would know i was mainly talking about the first movie. Regradless of the reviews..i wanna see with my own eyes first..i do have that right...as well as the right to not like the first movie..again....

it seems that your only normal for liking the movie, but for those who dont like it..u have to be a hater....yeah that somehow makes sense!! ahh not!

also..who doesn't expect it to do numbers..it's gonna do numbers cuz it's a movie with explosions...it's target'd to be a "summer blockbuster" i'm sure your not trying to say..cuz a movie does numbers means it's ultimately a good movie..i hope u dont judge everything on numbers do you??

Last edited:
Ugh, my brain hurts just trying to read this mess. I know you don't believe in grammer or spelling, chief, but at least try and sound coherent. Wow...

oh no...u hurt my feelings how would i ever come back here cuz someone on a message board doesn't agree with my opinion..oh no:wow: plz...:whatever:

no one can.

I'd say the chances of that are extremely slim. And it's too soon for you to say that I'd say.

ahh if u think i need to see this movie for my entertainment..u are sadly mistaken..i dont need to see the movie..i choose to see it...there's a difference

right,
you should practice that in a mirror, I'm sure your top lip shutters just a bit as a bead of sweat creeps down your brow:o

I'm going to see the movie before i past complete judgement and if u paid attention u would know i was mainly talking about the first movie. Regradless of the reviews..i wanna see with my own eyes first..i do have that right...as well as the right to not like the first movie..again....

well at least bay makes a movie that's "worth seeing with your own eyes"
I can think of plenty movies that probably don't deserve that honor...

still the way TF is talked about you would think otherwise

it seems that you're only normal for liking the movie, but for those who dont like it..u have to be a hater....yeah that somehow makes sense!! ahh not!

It intrigues me how the haters always seem to play the out numbered few

i mean look at what you just said, it would seem like you're one of three ppl that bash the **** out of this movie and everyone else comes down on you for doing so.

try browsing other forums, when it comes to the type of ppl that come on forums, bashing TF and Bay is the (cool) smart thing to do, trust me you get it backwards if you think you're considered normal for liking the movie

(try the talkbacks for example)

hate the movie all you want, just don't be a hypocrite and tell others they can't disagree with you

it's a forum, get over it

also..who doesn't expect it to do numbers..it's gonna do numbers cuz it's a movie with explosions...it's target'd to be a "summer blockbuster" i'm sure your not trying to say..cuz a movie does numbers means it's ultimately a good movie..i hope u dont judge everything on numbers do you??

we've had 3 movies this summer with plenty of explosions and genre following

they're mostly failures with one doing so so

TF will do very very well, there's a difference

(GI joe will do very very crappy and it's another hasbro property...maybe gi joe has even shakier camera work:whatever:)

when it comes to what I just a movie on it's simple

you said it yourself, it's targeted to be a summer blockbuster and it's going to be the most successful one of the bunch. It succeeded in what it's supposed to be unlike say wolverine

The hangover by all rights has a poor story, no character development, plenty of missed opportunities when it comes to drama, but it's a comedy and it's succeeding at being just that
Land of the lost however is a failure

Gosford Park succeeds at being what it's supposed to be
other similar films don't

I don't simply judge movies by numbers, that's secondary for bad movies rarely break records:cwink:

I judge them for delivering what their supposed to deliver

Bad boys would be a "stronger" film if it was character study with Robert Redford, Robert Duval and Malkovich as the cheif in a serious setting directed by say Ron Howard...it would actually get good reviews

but bad boys is a buddy cop action comedy, and it does that well, better then any other actually

That's what I judge TF on

I'd say the chances of that are extremely slim. And it's too soon for you to say that I'd say.

it's very possible, even if the film is good

there are too many agendas at work

message boards are the last place to talk about grammer ppl

(that and a strip club)
Everyone here has bad grammar at some point, but man, I don't understand half of his post.

Everyone here has bad grammar at some point, but man, I don't understand half of his post.

that says just as much about you as it does him

for I comprehend him just fine

it's like a bay action scene, the point isn't that it's as clear as possible, it's that you understand it
(ie sideswipe coming through that boarded up window in the trailer for example)

comprehension :trans:
it makes the world go round

that says just as much about you as it does him

for I comprehend him just fine

it's like a bay action scene, the point isn't that it's as clear as possible, it's that you understand it
(ie sideswipe coming through that boarded up window in the trailer for example)

comprehension :trans:
it makes the world go round

That's Sideways:o

If all that's true, it looks like I'll be rolling my eyes and facepalming just as much as I did during the first movie...if not more.

oho sorry for a second there...

um when you said first one...

I um figured you were talking about that original 80's G1 cartoon movie

if that was the case, I wouldn't blame you

but I guess it's not, now is it

oho sorry for a second there...

um when you said first one...

I um figured you were talking about that original 80's G1 cartoon movie

if that was the case, I wouldn't blame you

but I guess it's not, now is it

When I saw the '86 cartoon movie

I was a kid watching a PG cartoon.

Now I'm not a little kid

And I'm seeing a PG-13 movie with adult humor and increased violence

So I guess that is the case now, isn't it?

right,
you should practice that in a mirror, I'm sure your top lip shutters just a bit as a bead of sweat creeps down your brow:o

Oh..how it would be so entertaining for me to prove this but i don't have to, nor care...i didn't see "batman" in the movie threaters, rent it..and that movie with all it's awards and recognition has been dub'd (by many )as "the greatest comic book movie ever"

It intrigues me how the haters always seem to play the out numbered few

i mean look at what you just said, it would seem like you're one of three ppl that bash the **** out of this movie and everyone else comes down on you for doing so.

try browsing other forums, when it comes to the type of ppl that come on forums, bashing TF and Bay is the (cool) smart thing to do, trust me you get it backwards if you think you're considered normal for liking the movie

(try the talkbacks for example)

u already fail by assuming i'm a hater...again...i dont have to like his movies...if there are people who like his movies and the way he does them, then they are ones who don't like his movies and the way they are done. It's a two sided coin...."hater" is a term use to loosely...i dont hate the man..he's done nothing to me or my family....i didnt like TF 1, i'm gonna go see this one and hope it has improved but i will have my doubts because of the first one, and some of the comments that have been made about this one....and i'm sure there are more people negative about bay version of transformers..so i dont have to play the "minority" role in my opinon of the movie..

hate the movie all you want, just don't be a hypocrite and tell others they can't disagree with you

it's a forum, get over it)

plz find any quote where i'm getting on anyone for liking TF1? plz find me that, and take your own advice...cuz u seem to have a problem with me expressing my dislikes in Bay's effort in doing a relive action film (it's a forum, (with many diff. opinions) get over it)

Last edited:
When I saw the '86 cartoon movie

I was a kid watching a PG cartoon.

Now I'm not a little kid

And I'm seeing a PG-13 movie with adult humor and increased violence

So I guess that is the case now, isn't it?

if Sesame was all of a sudden rated pg 13, with inserts of college humor that wouldn't make the show any less laughable from an adult perspective, no matter how much he loved it as a kid

moreover I expect the kids to start talking about the econmic crisis or abortion issues in a serious manner

let me be serious for a minute here(cause I really am all jokes today)

simply put, if you were still a kid you'd no doubt like the new TF

and if you were an "adult"(back in the 80's) you probably never would have liked that cartoon

real talk

if Sesame was all of a sudden rated pg 13, with inserts of college humor that wouldn't make the show any less laughable from an adult perspective, no matter how much he loved it as a kid

moreover I expect the kids to start talking about the econmic crisis or abortion issues in a serious manner

let me be serious for a minute here(cause I really am all jokes today)

simply put, if you were still a kid you'd no doubt like the new TF

and if you were an "adult"(back in the 80's) you probably never would have liked that cartoon

real talk

By "sesame", I assume you mean Sesame Street

An invalid comparison since even though that show contains some jokes to entertain parents its aimed squarely at only small children

While the new TF movies try to entertain a larger audience

But fails when it attempts to portray adult humor or non-robot interactions

But of course those who don't expect much from their sci-fi movies

and gravitate towards broad comedy and simplistic dialog in any film genre

probably won't mind

Oh..how it would be so entertaining for me to prove this but i don't have to, nor care...i didn't see "batman" in the movie threaters, rent it..and that movie with all it's awards and recognation has been dub'd (by many )as "the greatest comic book movie ever"

that's nice

(if you know your not going to enjoy it, why give it your money?:huh:)

u already fail by assuming i'm a hater...again...i dont have to like his movies...if there are people who like his movies and the way he does them, then they are ones who don't like his movies and the way they are done. It's a two sided coin...."hater" is a term use to losely...i dont hate the man..he's done nothing to me or my family....i didnt like TF 1, i'm gonna go see this one and hope it has improved but i will have my doubts because of the first one, and some of the comments that have been made about this one....and i'm sure there are more people negative about bay version of transformers..so i dont have to play the "minority" role in my opinon of the movie..

hater simply means you hate or don't like TF...
what else should you be called? a "not liker?"

I've read your comments in the past, your really don't like the film, and it's direction...

I'd go so far as to say you hate it.

and you're right, you don't have to play the minority, just another person on a forum that has ppl disagree with him.

plz find any quote where i'm getting on anyone for liking TF1? plz find me that, and take your own advice...cuz u seem to have a problem with me expressing my dislikes in Bay's effort in doing a relive action film (it's a forum, (with many diff. opinions) get over it)

your use of the word "******s" not withstanding

the point being made wasn't you getting on anyone it was one of a hypocrisy I see happening alot on the TF forums

ppl seem awfully talkative about what other ppl think of their views

claims that ppl that like the film are attacking you for hating it and vice versa

forums used to be about ppl liking or hating a movie not so much about what ppl thought of ppl liking or hating a movie

I only point you out because most of your posts have this theme

no one can.

lol dude your an idiot. giving dark knight a run? get real

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"