Guardians of the Galaxy First teaser?

Bert

Civilian
Reaction score
I was thinking of GoTG... And this one is quite a step in a direction. When is that first trailer coming out? Well it's coming out August 1st and a BOLD choice would be coming out with a first teaser would be Super Bowl! Runner up maybe Thor 2 but super bowl Sunday would be ballsy and if the footage looks good they can look forward to GoTG being a smart gamble! What do you think?

Super Bowl TV spot then first trailer with CA: TWS

I was thinking of GoTG... And this one is quite a step in a direction. When is that first trailer coming out? Well it's coming out August 1st and a BOLD choice would be coming out with a first teaser would be Super Bowl! Runner up maybe Thor 2 but super bowl Sunday would be ballsy and if the footage looks good they can look forward to GoTG being a smart gamble! What do you think?

I'm gunna kill you. I feel like you've made threads, regarding teasers, and trailers, and it get's me soo damn excited that maybe there is some news, when in reality, you are just wondering the same thing I am lololol

I hate thread titles like this. I thought it was news.

Shoulda put speculation in the title somewhere. Whoops! I dont know anything, i hope GoTG is a kick ass movie!

Shoulda put speculation in the title somewhere. Whoops! I dont know anything, i hope GoTG is a kick ass movie!

First Teaser November/December 2013.

You said in the news and speculation thread it was coming September? :huh:

EDIT: nvm... I was thinking this was the Cap 2 thread :doh:

Last edited:
Really September? I thought they haven't even started filming yet, and isn't this going to be about the most effects intensive movie ever? Well pretty much, top 20 for sure :p

I would think Super Bowl at the earliest. It's an August 2014 release after all.

And I thought shooting was supposed to start this month, but I haven't heard anything that it's begun.

got my hopes up for nothing.

anyway here is my teaser i made a while back. just used a pic they released and my own celestial head i made.
[YT]8Kw5_n13hnM[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"