"Flash and Substance" Talkback/Discussion

Spider-Fan930 said:
I downloaded this episode to watch it, and it was great. It was good to see some of the Flash's other villains besides Grodd. I liked when the Flash interrigated the Trickster at the bar. Overall, great epsiode, just sucks there was no Legion development.

Where can I download it? :supes:

Spider-Fan930 said:
I downloaded this episode to watch it, and it was great. It was good to see some of the Flash's other villains besides Grodd. I liked when the Flash interrigated the Trickster at the bar. Overall, great epsiode, just sucks there was no Legion development.

Where can I download it? :supes:

Question:

How did Capt Boomerang escape his time in the Suicide Squad....Task Force X??? I remember Rick Flagg clockin' Deadshot at the nd of that show, tellin' him that it was 5-year deal.
:confused:

He did mention something about the 5 year sentence he had but now he was out. That is all he said I think.

Lightspeed said:
He did mention something about the 5 year sentence he had but now he was out. That is all he said I think.

Captain Cold: We heard you were out early.

Captain Boomerang: I'm off for good behaviour, you might say. I cut me a good deal, got my sentence down to 5 years. And now they tell me I'm reformed.

celldog said:
Question:

How did Capt Boomerang escape his time in the Suicide Squad....Task Force X??? I remember Rick Flagg clockin' Deadshot at the nd of that show, tellin' him that it was 5-year deal.
:confused:

Batman said Waller told him that Boomerang just left. Maybe after Cadmus went down, they weren't so insistent about Task Force X anymore or began to question its necessity.

Mister J said:
Batman said Waller told him that Boomerang just left. Maybe after Cadmus went down, they weren't so insistent about Task Force X anymore or began to question its necessity.

That makes sense. Thanks.

celldog said:
That makes sense. Thanks.
Your guess is as good as mine. That's how I took it though.

Wow this was just a good freakin ep!!!

My favorite ep of the season thus far. You just can't fail with some good ol Flash action.

This episode was awsome!Finnaly an episode that gives Flash his due.

bump

Because this ep is finally coming on tonight in the States, so now those that didn't get the chance to DL it can talk about it.

I'm sure there will be comments. It's the first ep since what, October. Plus, it's pretty good. I like when they show Wally as more than a goof. Nice follow-up to Divided We Fall.

Again this ep was just really godd!!! I mean it had all the Flash action you could ask for and even some more!!! Next is "Dead Reckoning" and Dread I await your amazing review. Night all.

Sorry, double post.

Good ep though!!!

Awesome episode. It's about time Wally/Flash got this sort of attention.

And Hammil was great as the Trickster, again. I was afraid he'd come off as too Joker-like with it, but he distanced it enough. Loved the inclusion of Cold, Mirror Master, and Boomerang aswell. And Linda.

...Basically, what I said before. Awesome episode.

The Last Meatbag said:
I liked when Flash sat down and talked with him about him taking his meds

"Now James, you know that's not how the medicine works."

Yeah, that was some good stuff. Good all around episode. They've really been making up for Flash's lack of action these days. Kudos to them. =) Also loved the cameos by just about every Flash villain there is. Man, I'm just so glad to see this show back. :D

Great ep. Did anyone notice how Wally's boss looks a helluva lot like Barry?

Yeah, someone mentioned it earlier too. Think it was definately a nod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"