• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Flight 93 - What really happened?

FlameHead said:
Oh yes, surely this piece is from a 757. Of course. Just look at it man. It looks like a piece of tin. It's not thick enough to be part of the fusilage of a 757. Anybody who deals with planes will tell you the same.

I'm not saying that a plane, or some flying device, didn't hit the pentagon. All I'm saying is that it definatly was not a huge jumbo jet. There is no debris to support such a huge theory and not only that, NOBODY could have flown a jet that size that close to the ground.
149-large.jpg

I.D as AP door
156.jpg

153-large.jpg

154.jpg

322.jpg

173-large.jpg

179.jpg

201-large.jpg

Highway shot of where plane flew over
018.jpg

eyewitness accounts said:

USA Today's Mike Walter was driving near the Pentagon when he saw an American Airlines jet fly directly into the country's military nerve center. [544kB WAV download]

A few moments later, as I was looking down at my desk, the plane caught my eye.

It didn't register at first. I thought to myself that I couldn't believe the pilot was flying so low. Then it dawned on me what was about to happen. I watched in horror as the plane flew at treetop level, banked slightly to the left, drug it's wing along the ground and slammed into the west wall of the Pentagon exploding into a giant orange fireball. Then black smoke. Then white smoke.

Anlauf was watching TV coverage of the Trade Center burning shortly before 9:30 a.m. when she decided to return to her 14th-floor room from another part of the hotel. Once in her room, she heard a "loud roar" and looked out the window to see what was going on. "Suddenly I saw this plane right outside my window," Anlauf said during a telephone interview from her hotel room this morning. "You felt like you could touch it; it was that close. It was just incredible. "Then it shot straight across from where we are and flew right into the Pentagon. It was just this huge fireball that crashed into the wall (of the Pentagon). When it hit, the whole hotel shook."

Battle, an office worker at the Pentagon, was standing outside the building and just about to enter when the aircraft struck. "It was coming down head first," he said. "And when the impact hit, the cars and everything were just shaking."

Omar Campo, a Salvadorean, was cutting the grass on the other side of the road when the plane flew over his head.

"It was a passenger plane. I think an American Airways plane," Mr Campo said. "I was cutting the grass and it came in screaming over my head. I felt the impact. The whole ground shook and the whole area was full of fire. I could never imagine I would see anything like that here."

“I was going past the Pentagon, really inching a yard or so every couple of minutes. I had just passed the closest place the Pentagon is to the exit on 395 . . . when all of a sudden I heard the roar of a jet engine. “I looked at the woman sitting in the car next to me. She had this startled look on her face. We were all thinking the same thing. We looked out the front of our windows to try to see the plane, and it wasn’t until a few seconds later that we realized the jet was coming up behind us on that major highway. And it veered to the right into the Pentagon. The blast literally rocked all of our cars. It was an incredible moment.

Bell, who had been less than 100 feet from the initial impact of the plane, was nearly struck by one of the plane´s wings as it sped by him. In shock, he got into his truck, which had been parked in the trailer compound, and sped away. He wandered around Arlington in his truck and tried to make wireless phone calls. He ended up back at Singleton´s headquarters in Gaithersburg two hours later, according to President Singleton, not remembering much.

The full impact of the closeness of the crash wasn´t realized until coworkers noticed damage to Bell´s work vehicle. He had plastic and rivets from an airplane imbedded in its sheet metal, but Bell had no idea what had happened.

Mark Bright, actually saw the plane hit the building. He had been manning the guard booth at the Mall Entrance to the building.

"I saw the plane at the Navy Annex area," he said. "I knew it was going to strike the building because it was very, very low -- at the height of the street lights. It knocked a couple down." The plane would have been seconds from impact -- the annex is only a few hundred yards from the Pentagon.

He said he heard the plane "power-up" just before it struck the Pentagon. "As soon as it struck the building I just called in an attack, because I knew it couldn't be accidental," Bright said. He jumped into his police cruiser and headed to the area.

''Out of my peripheral vision,'' Cissell said, ''I saw this plane coming in and it was low - and getting lower.

''If you couldn't touch it from standing on the highway, you could by standing on your car.''

In the next seconds dozens of things flashed through his mind.

''I thought, 'This isn't really happening. That is a big plane.' Then I saw the faces of some of the passengers on board,'' Cissell said.

He remembers the helipad the plane flew over before smacking into the Pentagon was close enough to him that ''I could have thrown a baseball at it and hit it.''

He and two colleagues from Oracle software were stopped in a car near the Naval Annex, next to the Pentagon, when they saw the plane dive down and level off.

"It was no more than 30 feet off the ground, and it was screaming. It was just screaming. It was nothing more than a guided missile at that point," Creed said.

"I can still see the plane. I can still see it right now. It's just the most frightening thing in the world, going full speed, going full throttle, its wheels up," Creed recalls.

“Traffic was at a standstill, so I parked on the shoulder, not far from the scene and ran to the site. Next to me was a cab from D.C., its windshield smashed out by pieces of lampposts. There were pieces of the plane all over the highway, pieces of wing, I think.”

Afework Hagos, a computer programmer, was on his way to work but stuck in a traffic jam near the Pentagon when the plane flew over. "There was a huge screaming noise and I got out of the car as the plane came over. Everybody was running away in different directions. It was tilting its wings up and down like it was trying to balance. It hit some lampposts on the way in."

Being a former transport type (60's era) I cannot understand how that plane hit where it did giving the direction the aircraft was taking at the time.

As most know, the Pentagon lies at the bottom of two hills from the west with the east side being next to the river at 14th street bridge. One hill is at the Navy Annex and the other is Arlington Cemetery. The plane came up I-395 also known as Shirley Hwy. (most likely used as a reference point.) The plane had been seen making a lazy pattern in the no fly zone over the White House and US Cap. Why the plane did not hit incoming traffic coming down the river from the north to Reagan Nat'l. is beyond me. Strangely, no one at the Reagan Tower noticed the aircraft. Andrews AFB radar should have also picked up the aircraft I would think. Nevertheless, the aircarft went southwest near Springfield and then veered left over Arlington and then put the nose down coming over Ft Myer picking off trees and light poles near the helicopter pad next to building. It was as if he leveled out at the last minute and put it square into the building. The wings came off as if it went through an arch way leaving a hole in the side of the building it seems a little larger than the wide body of the aircraft. The entry point was so clean that the roof (shown in news photo) fell in on the wreckage.

Terrance Kean, 35, who lives in a 14-story building nearby, heard the loud jet engines and glanced out his window.

"I saw this very, very large passenger jet," said the architect, who had been packing for a move. "It just plowed right into the side of the Pentagon. The nose penetrated into the portico. And then it sort of disappeared, and there was fire and smoke everywhere. . . . It was very sort of surreal."

One of the aircraft's engines somehow ricocheted out of the building and arched into the Pentagon's mall parking area between the main building and the new loading dock facility, said Charles H. Krohn, the Army's deputy chief of public affairs. Those fleeing the building heard a loud secondary explosion about 10 min. after the initial impact.

Maj. Leibner drove in and made it as far as the south parking lot, where he got out on foot. "I heard the plane first," he said. "I thought it was a flyover Arlington cemetery."

From his vantage point, Maj. Leibner looked up and saw the plane come in. "I was about 100 yards away," he said. "You could see through the windows of the aircraft. I saw it hit."

The plane came in hard and level and was flown full throttle into the building, dead center mass, Maj. Leibner said. "The plane completely entered the building," he said. "I got a little repercussion, from the sound, the blast. I've heard artillery, and that was louder than the loudest has to offer.

Traffic is normally slow right around the Pentagon as the road winds and we line up to cross the 14th Street bridge heading into the District of Columbia. I don’t know what made me look up, but I did and I saw a very low-flying American Airlines plane that seemed to be accelerating. My first thought was just ‘No, no, no, no,’ because it was obvious the plane was not heading to nearby Reagan National Airport. It was going to crash.

William Middleton Sr., was running his street sweeper through the cemetery when he heard a harsh whistling sound overhead. Middleton looked up and spotted a commercial jet whose pilot seemed to be fighting with his own craft. Middleton said the plane was no higher than the tops of telephone poles as it lurched toward the Pentagon. The jet accelerated in the final few hundred yards before it tore into the building.

Looking up didn't tell me what type of plane it was because it was so close I could only see the bottom. Realising the Pentagon was its target, I didn't think the careering, full-throttled craft would get that far. Its downward angle was too sharp, its elevation of maybe 50 feet, too low. Street lights toppled as the plane barely cleared the Interstate 395 overpass.

The thought that I was about to die was immediate and certain. This plane was going to hit me along with all the other commuters trapped on Washington Boulevard.

Gripping the steering wheel of my vibrating car, I involuntarily ducked as the wobbling plane thundered over my head. Once it passed, I raised slightly and grimaced as the left wing dipped and scraped the helicopter area just before the nose crashed into the southwest wall of the Pentagon.

I was at a complete stop on the road in front of the helipad at the Pentagon; what I had thought would be a shortcut was as slow as the other routes I had taken that morning. I looked idly out my window to the left -- and saw a plane flying so low I said, “holy cow, that plane is going to hit my car” (not my actual words). The car shook as the plane flew over. It was so close that I could read the numbers under the wing.

And then the plane crashed. My mind could not comprehend what had happened. Where did the plane go? For some reason I expected it to bounce off the Pentagon wall in pieces. But there was no plane visible, only huge billows of smoke and torrents of fire.

American Airlines Flight 77 approached from the west, coming in low over the nearby five-story Navy Annex on a hill overlooking the Pentagon.

"He has lights off, wheels up, nose down," Probst recalled. The plane seemed to be accelerating directly toward him. He froze.

"I knew I was dead," he said later. "The only thing I thought was, 'Damn, my wife has to go to another funeral, and I'm not going to see my two boys again.'."

He dove to his right. He recalls the engine passing on one side of him, about six feet away.

The plane's right wing went through a generator trailer "like butter," Probst said. The starboard engine hit a low cement wall and blew apart.

Ragland described billowing black smoke and "what looked like white confetti raining down everywhere." He said it soon became apparent "that the 'confetti' was little bits of airplane, falling down after being flung high into the bright, blue sky."

A pilot who saw the impact, Tim Timmerman, said it had been an American Airways 757. "It added power on its way in," he said. "The nose hit, and the wings came forward and it went up in a fireball."

Thomas D. Trapasso, a political appointee in the Clinton Administration who is now looking for work, was making telephone calls from his deck in Arlington Village, about 1 mi. south of the Pentagon and just west of the Interstate 395 (I-395) highway. He was startled by the large American Airlines aircraft flying about 300 ft. overhead. "The engines were just screaming, and the wheels were up," Trapasso said. "It disappeared over the trees, and I heard a boom. I knew something awful had happened--that an airplane had crashed somewhere in Washington, D.C.

About 9:40, Alan Wallace had finished fixing the foam metering valve on the back of his fire truck parked in the Pentagon fire station and walked to the front of the station. He looked up and saw a jetliner coming straight at him. It was about 25 feet off the ground, no landing wheels visible, a few hundred yards away and closing fast.

"Runnnnn!" he yelled to a pal. There was no time to look back, barely time to scramble. He made it about 30 feet, heard a terrible roar, felt the heat, and dove underneath a van, skinning his stomach as he slid along the blacktop, sailing under it as though he were riding a luge. The van protected him against burning metal that was flying around. A few seconds later he was sliding back out to check on his friend and then race back to the firetruck. He jumped in, threw it into gear, but the accelerator was dead. The entire back of the truck was destroyed, the cab on fire. He grabbed the radio headset and called the main station at Fort Myer to report the unimaginable.

The sun was still low in the sky, obscured by the Pentagon and the enormous billowing clouds of acrid smoke, making it hauntingly dark. The ground was on fire. Trees were on fire. Hot slices of aluminum were everywhere.

More poles
030-large.jpg

032.jpg

Map showing pole's knocked over super-emposed over flight plan
023.jpg

There's an equal amount of people saying they heard or saw a smaller craft or missle so, it's hard to trust any eyewitness reports.

As for the poles, if a 757 plane flew over cars a few feet over them, the cars would more than likely have flipped over... let alone the fact the plane did some impossible feats before 'hitting the builidng'.

As for the wreckage, look at your own photgraphs. The piece of tin was found supposedly came from that part of the plane, as the photoshoped image tells us. Where the hell is the rest of it? That little piece of tin covers about 1% of the plane. Where the hell is the rest of it? Where are the seats? The luggage? The bodies? The blood? Explain that to me.

Oh, and lets not forget that huge box covered in a blue tarp that was removed from the crime scene. What was so secret about that? Why wasn't it left there for investigation purposes. Why was there a line of people picking up small debris shortly after the 'crash'? Why were these people removing evidence from a crime scene? Explain that to me.

And why your at it, please explain to me where the wreckage for Flight 93 went?

There were piles of luggage recovered
I posted the photo in the other thread

I suppose all of these pieces of wreckage were planted right after the attack
Maybe they were in the missiles payload

I'd like to see those photos.

Even if there was luggage found, it's it funny that the entire plane combusted and burnt into nothing, as they tell us, yet some luggage survived?

Alright, where did the luggage and bits of wreck come from?

If it was so unbelievable, reliable scientists and engineers would have spoken out against it.
What I see is wreckage from an almost incinerated airplane that hit a concrete wall at hundreds of miles per hour.

Oh yes, I forgot, the plane dissapeared into a hole not even big enough to cover the size of the fusilage. Why are their windows still in tact on the upper floors? Why didn't the wings or tailend sheer off as the plane hit. Why is there no imprint of the wings or tail in the building. I mean, we clearly seen the shape of a plane in the WTC before it was demolished.

Carter said:
If it was so unbelievable, reliable scientists and engineers would have spoken out against it.
What I see is wreckage from an almost incinerated airplane that hit a concrete wall at hundreds of miles per hour.

I'd suggest you do some research. There are a countless number of scientists and engineers who have spoke up about the accounts on this day. Would you like some links to videos or reports? Would you rather watch them talk about it or read? I have plenty of sites I could refere you too if you want them.

****!!!! Please! Everyday I come on here & there is some new stupid ass topic of conspiracies!!!! Shut The F*** Up!!!! I am sick of seeing crap like this! I think we all know where we stand. Sumofgod you are not going to convince Carter that he is wrong. Carter you are not going to convince Sumofgod that he is wrong.

To top it all off. NO ONE KNOW WHAT THE HELL REALLY HAPPENED, & NO ONE WILL. Ever heard of a little thing called JFK?

I know exactly what happened.
A plane hit the pentagon

Case closed

Maximum_Carnage said:
****!!!! Please! Everyday I come on here & there is some new stupid ass topic of conspiracies!!!! Shut The F*** Up!!!! I am sick of seeing crap like this! I think we all know where we stand. Sumofgod you are not going to convince Carter that he is wrong. Carter you are not going to convince Sumofgod that he is wrong.

To top it all off. NO ONE KNOW WHAT THE HELL REALLY HAPPENED, & NO ONE WILL. Ever heard of a little thing called JFK?

Two recommendations:

1- Valium

2- CPU Shut Down

Maximum_Carnage said:

The JFK event was not where near photographed as much as 9/11. It is the most photgraphed event in history, fortunatly for us. Because of that, we're able to look back and see for ourselves what happened, without much doubt.

If you're not a fan of what we're talking about, why the hell are you here? People are able to have conversations without you. Besides, the reason why some of us are talking about it is because we feel it's important to discuss. Personally, I feel that if I can get one person to ask the questions I am, them I'm doing something good. It's important to me that this is discussed because of exactly what you say; no-one knows what truly happened. When evidence supports a 'conspiracy theory' more than it supports the story told as truth, then one has to be concerned... and I'm concerned. I'm also frustrated in knowing that there is nothing I can truly do. This is why we chat about it, to help understand. If you don't want to understand, then go on living your life thinking that everything is A-Ok. Some of us can't do that.

Carter said:
I know exactly what happened.
A plane hit the pentagon

Case closed

I understand how you feel. It's sometimes easier to close your mind and believe what you've been told than it is to uncover the truth for what it really is.

Oh, don't talk down to me. That seems to be the main argument of people who support these theories

Explain where the wreckage came from.

And there are no photos of the wing imprints because they are very close to the ground, and covered by flame ******ant foam.

Carter said:
Oh, don't talk down to me. That seems to be the main argument of people who support these theories

Explain where the wreckage came from.

I'm not talking down to you. Just mearly trying to understand how you believe what you believe.

Oh, and again, I'm not saying a plane didn't hit the pentagon. There's just no way that it was a 757.

I don't think that life is ok. I do think that The plane was shot down. Any idiot with a 4th grade education would know that. My point is that it is a waste of breath. You aren't discussing you are throwing supposed facts at each other. Facts that were compiled by other people with a agenda of there own.

Meaning that the facts are screwed up to begin with. Unless you were actually there watching the plance hit the ground. You will never totally know what happened. All you can have is an opinion, & a bunch of "facts" to back it up. What is happening in the topic is not discussion it is childish rhetoric

Maximum_Carnage said:
I don't think that life is ok. I do think that The plane was shot down. Any idiot with a 4th grade education would know that. My point is that it is a waste of breath. You aren't discussing you are throwing supposed facts at each other. Facts that were compiled by other people with a agenda of there own.

Meaning that the facts are screwed up to begin with. Unless you were actually there watching the plance hit the ground. You will never totally know what happened. All you can have is an opinion, & a bunch of "facts" to back it up. What is happening in the topic is not discussion it is childish rhetoric

I think maybe you need to return to 4th grade

HAHAHA!!! wow! you got me. I would hit you with a rub & glue rap, but I think that would be over your head.

Way to keep contributing to the thread.
You're not a hypocrite at all......

Carter said:
Why is that now?

I've already explained my reasonings behind that. No significant wreckage and definatly not comparable to past flight crashes. Insufficient damage was caused to the building. Damage that would have been caused by such a large jet. The fact that it was quickley covered up and evidence removed without investigation. The fact the will not release the videos that captured the entire event. All these things tell me that it was not a 757.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"